Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Please, Any Update On Daar Communications Shares Investment Of 2008 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, Any Update On Daar Communications Shares Investment Of 2008 (186 Views)

Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? / Advice On Daar Communication Shares / Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Any Update On Daar Communications Shares Investment Of 2008 by temmyDAnelly: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Hello,

I invested in Daar Communications shares Investment, I have received my certificate though, but up till now, I am yet to receive a dime of the dividend in my account.

Please, does anyone out there have an idea of how to go about it?

Your urgent response will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Please, Any Update On Daar Communications Shares Investment Of 2008 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Daar Communications public offer that you mentioned was a pure scam. There was a time the company declared a bonus issue.

Such can only happen in Nigeria. The man had used our money to marry and maintain his wives. I bought 37,000 units for N185,000. The SEC and NSE are fraudulent entities. The US Dollar was less than N120 that time.

And there won't be any consequences because this is Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Tips On How To Brighten Up A Dark Room / Can You Recommend A Good Life Insurabce Policy? / EDD Transfer, Cashapp, Apple Pay Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.