Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa (17305 Views)

Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
wetin be the gain if dem kill the man now
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by GIdiata(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jonegonu:
quite the case is since 2016. How will you compare it with chidima case.
ok
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Lamasta(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnfailure:
O death come for me
Life don tire you bros
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Do people on death row in Nigerian prisons actually get executed?

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by CasNova: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fiat justita

It is a fair justice.

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by BigBashiru: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
GIdiata:
And chidinma is still alive.

it's it male police officers that left her.
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Kingdavidonline: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnfailure:
O death come for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QHYLjB9vl8&t=1594s
Watch this video and be free
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by GIdiata(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
McOluOmo:
still under investigation

[b]Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Wahala for those wey get oo cool
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's a pity he will end his life that way.
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by AuthenticPrinte: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Anger is a killer.

Note:
Logo design for 2k only and 100pieces of business cards for just 5k. You bear the cost of waybill to anywhere in Naija. 24hrs Delivery.

authenticprinter007 at gmail.com
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by MrPRevailer(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnfailure:
O death come for me

Why are you desperate to die? Why do you have 'damnfailure' as your moniker?

Come to The Lord's Chosen and God will miraculously roll your problems away. Serve God and you will make heaven at last with everlasting rewards.
There is hope for you. You will be delivered and blessed.

Make sure you have made Jesus your Lord and Saviour and ask God to wash your sins away with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Suicide leads straight to eternal damnation. It's the worst option a man can choose.

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Serves him
Right
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by abuhusna1: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Damnfailure:
O death come for me
Keep praying and hustling bro. God wint help you if you dknt belief he will
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by MummyD2020(f): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/06/man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-wife-in-jigawa/

Go and continue the killing spree over there. Anu
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by chloride6: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Y would u kill someone u once loved??

Who is taking about love?
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by sheDD(m): 5:24am On Aug 08, 2021
GIdiata:
And chidinma is still alive.
it is a woman's world..,... In all ramifications.
More reason pple even deadbrain men will want to maul you wen having a heated argument with a woman grin grin. Then if you want to understand the meaning of "general bearing" try raising ur hand on a woman in presence of pple

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Drizzy5001(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Nice one, hell fire one way!
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by frozen70(f): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Damnfailure:
O death come for me

Why this ?
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by GIdiata(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2021
sheDD:
it is a woman's world..,... In all ramifications.
More reason pple even deadbrain men will want to maul you wen having a heated argument with a woman grin grin. Then if you want to understand the meaning of "general bearing" try raising ur hand on a woman in presence of pple

I tire oo
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by EndRape2(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2021
He is dying for lack of self control not poverty, even with all his money ,the law says if you kill ,you will be killed

saladinnoir:
This man is dying for one reason, POVERTY.
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by EndRape2(f): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Why did he kill the woman, so her family are grieving, let his own family grife also.

quote author=Maxi4you post=104541207]wetin be the gain if dem kill the man now[/quote]
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Herdeybayo1(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2021
RIP......in advance
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Goldbw122(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
What is the need of marriage when you will end up killing your wife.
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by Amuochicha(f): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2021
I hate men
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by enyiinne(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Always be ready to do the time so long you were bold enough to have committed the crime
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by cayorday89(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2021
beauty7:
Incidentally, I watched a documentary today of a woman who was sentenced to life inprisonment in 1975 for setting a house on fire, killing 6 people.

She was a teenager then but today she is above 60 years and is still in jail in the United States.

I equally listened to a documentary of a woman who killed her baby boy, because of which she was sentenced to 15 years in jail.

I almost spent today listening to documentaries of those who were sentenced to death for murder.

In the United States, death sentence is by lethal injection and not by hanging.

In China,it is by firing squad.

I saw men and women being taken to execution ground in China.

Their hands were tied behind their backs.

Police women would hold the females while policemen would hold the males.

They were made to lie face down and they were shot on their backs.

If it's online, can you please share links..
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by beauty7: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2021
cayorday89:

If it's online, can you please share links..

If you browse something like:

"Documentaries/Videos of death row prisoners in the United States"

Or

"Documentaries on male/female prisons in the United States/China etc"

Or any other such thing you want to type, you will see some videos online.
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa by cayorday89(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2021
beauty7:

If you browse something like:

"Documentaries/Videos of death row prisoners in the United States"

Or

"Documentaries on male/female prisons in the United States/China etc"

Or any other such thing you want to type, you will see some videos online.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto / IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / Edo Government Uncovers Child-Selling Syndicate, Recovers Week-Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.