Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto (17301 Views)

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / 50-Year-Old Man Paraded For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Church In Bayelsa / 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 3 Girls Aged 9 & 12 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by BadNews: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
A federal high court sitting in Sokoto, Sokoto State, presided over by Justice James Kolawole Omotosho, has sentenced a 20-year-old man, Yashua’u Shehu of Atakwanyo village, to 10 years imprisonment for raping a three-year-old girl, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The convict from Atakwanyo village, Kware Local Government Area of GA Sokoto state, was also handed a N500,000 fine as compensation to the victim.

Delivering the judgment, Justice Omotosho decried sexual exploitation, especially of minors, which he said had become rampant in the North and appealed to parents and governments to rise up in defence of “these vulnerable children.”

The judge, who noted that “it is the duty of all of us to put a stop to the menace of sexual exploitation,” said the case marked FHC/ S/22C/2021 was brought by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Sokoto Zonal Command.

The charge, according to Justice Omotosho, read: “That you, 20 years old Yushua’u Shehu (M) of Atakwanyo, Kware Area, Kware Local Government of Sokoto State, around 04:00pm on or about 27th May, 2021 within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, procured one (name withheld), three years old female of Minanata area of Sokoto State, took her to one Hajiya’s house close to Minanata area, Sokoto State and you subjected her to sexual exploitation with yourself, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 16(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act 2015”.

Justice Omotosho premised his judgment on complaints from the parents of the victim, medical examination obtained from Nana Khadija Sexual Referral Centre as well as testimonies of two prosecution witnesses.

He said the testimonies included that of Dr Auwal Musa, the medical officer that examined the girl, which proved beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant had carnal knowledge of the minor.

A 20-year old man, identified as Yashua’u Shehu of Atakwanyo village in Kware LGA of Sokoto State has been convicted and sentenced to 10-years imprisonment for raping a 3 years old girl (name withheld) in Sokoto without option of fine and also handed a five hundred thousand (500,000.00) naira fine as compensation to the survivor.
Delivering his judgment at the Federal High Court, Sokoto, Justice James Kolawole Omotosho decried that incidences of sexual exploitation, especially of minors has become disturbingly rampant in the north, hence, appealing to parents and governments at all levels to rise up in defense of these vulnerable children.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263304905831031&id=100064545706129

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
DEATH...they need to bring back the DEATH SENTENCE for these animals because after 10yrs, he will be back on the streets desiring other children to abuse. not even cutting his dikc would help because the problem is in their demented brain.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by BadNews: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
DEATH...they need to bring back the DEATH SENTENCE for these animals because after 10yrs, he will be back on the streets desiring children to abuse. not even cutting his dikc would help because the problem is in their demented brain.

There is no single day that will pass without seeing one bad news or the other in this country.

10 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by BadNews: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
DEATH...they need to bring back the DEATH SENTENCE for these animals because after 10yrs, he will be back on the streets desiring children to abuse. not even cutting his dikc would help because the problem is in their demented brain.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Mayour11(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
NICE ONE

There is no perfect government without true justice. One major way to have the Nigeria of our dream is effective justice system where every action has consequences.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by ImoleNaija: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
I hope he gravely pays for this wickedness.

I don't know how all these guys or men get erection for underage girls, not to mention kids. I am used to getting lots of attention from young girls of age 16 & above, but I never deemed it fit to reciprocate their love/lust. Most times, I sit them down & school them about sex. Pitifully, some of them would still take their itching kpekus to the perverts who don't care & the news would soon fly around. It hurts, I do try my best though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by apesinola001: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good for him
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Not good!

The moment u learn to control your joystick, then you have succeeded in winning 80 percent of earthly temptation and troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Generalkaycee(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rapist are threat to human race, no society should give them opportunity to thrive so that our girls, daughters, and women will not become prey in their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleRace: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
10 mere years? I can't imagine the level of damage that must have been done to the baby. Only for the rapist to be handed a mere 10yrs imprisonment. Anyway, sexual perversion is a norm with northerners. A more severe judgment awaits such rapists down south.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Loreettaa: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Somebody who should face chemical castration.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Wana69: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
I used to asked myself those guys that rape little children are they really normal,

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Baawaa(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
A federal high court sitting in Sokoto, Sokoto State, presided over by Justice James Kolawole Omotosho, has sentenced a 20-year-old man, Yashua’u Shehu of Atakwanyo village, to 10 years imprisonment for raping a three-year-old girl, Reports.
This is madness, 3 years old girl
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
angry
Is high time law makers pass a bill to Castrate Rapist cool

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Kajaard: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Futureisfemale will appear in 1,2,3 now to bash the male folks as usual cheesy
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
I blame buhari for this

hausa peopla and under age sex!

Well, mohammed (SAW) #pisse be upon him. Did it,so...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Aginoho(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Chimeluv(f): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
They should roast him alive angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by sirjentul05(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ndi awusa iberibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by NobleAngell(f): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hausa men have psychological problems. Any man that even nurses any feelings for a minor has some traces of mania. Tueh!
My former neighbor married off his 11 year old daughter to a grown assssss man who already had a wife and kids that are about the age of the girl. Guess what?! The man that married her is a so-called lecturer in a polytechnic. Meaning, illiteracy isn't the reason they do this, it's either culture or religion.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Benitoh: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
I'm sure he's not even a Nigerian
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by tillaman(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
I blame buhari for this
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shouldn't he be killed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is common with the Mohammeds

6 Likes 2 Shares

I will still blame buhari for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by DamnnNiggarr: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
shocked

Just 10yrs imprisonment??

That judge deserves to be stoned to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by loydsis(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dey should insert a very hot iron in his joystick and cut of the blokos, then serve it to him with watery beans
Re: Man Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto by baggioni: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
BadNews:

There is no single day that will pass without seeing one bad news or the other in this country.
cheesy
Even if it doesn't happen, they'll fabricate one grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Our Wives —Ohanaeze / UNIUYO Female Students Protest As Robbers Attack Them For The 2nd Time In 3 Days / Edo Government Uncovers Child-Selling Syndicate, Recovers Week-Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.