Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas (300 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Illimunati Defector, Svali Reports The Secret Agendas Of Illuminati Cult / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas by Truthwords: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2021
I remember watching the video of the CNN manager that was secretly recorded that said and i quote : "The next big agenda we will be pushing is the climate change agenda". How come all of a sudden, there are reports of wildfires in different parts of the world?. People need to do a deep research about energy ⚡ weapons, they can be used to start a wildfire in forest areas or any place where they are aimed. And the agenda pushing puppet media organisations will be there to cover it and give you the "climate change" narrative. We need to understand that another they tell you about their plans is through movies. How many of you remember the movie "Geostorm" and how several so called natural disasters were triggered by high grade technology?. Who also remember James Bond's Die Another Day, there was a particular scenario where the Villain Gustav Graves was trying to kill James Bond while he fled in some type of Ice vehicle using a laser energy space weapon known as icarus to target him. When James bond got stuck in an ice cliff, Gustav Graves cut the part of the ice where James bond was and it melted into the sea. My reason for narrating that particular scene was where Gustav Graves looked at the Korean generals and said "Global warming is a terrible thing". A lot of people who saw both movies did not know that they were passing a subliminal message. If you actually believe that these so called forest fires that are suddenly popping up everywhere are natural or due to climate change, then you are super gullible. They have been pushing a project 2030 agenda where they will own everything but you who are not part of these satanic elites will own nothing. You can Google their nonsense to understand better what i am talking about. Its part of their great reset plans. The so called sustainable development goals signed by puppet leaders all over the world will enslave humanity if people don't wake up. Covid_19 is part of that master plans.

I remember during the Amazon forest fire, European leaders offered to give the Brazilian president some millions of dollars to help fight the fire, he bluntly rejected their offer because if he had taken that money, amazon forest would have belong to EU with Brazil losing control over it. The Brazilian leader knows what's actually happening and that's why they are sponsoring several protests to eject him from power under the pretext that he is corrupt and not handling the Covid_19 situation properly. Open your eyes people. Mainstream media is not your friend and the world as you know it is changing before your eyes, by 2030, you will not recognise it except if people wake up.

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas by emetisuccess(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2021
This fire miss road ooooo, pls come to nigeria's forest, we need u here very well ooooo morethan they need u there please. At least it will reduce herdsmen, bandits, bokoharam, kidnappers activities, fire no dey always miss road abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas by KnownUnknown: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2021
What is an energy weapon?

What is Project 2030 Agenda?

Who are they?

Why should I use Google to research them when They sound powerful enough to manipulate Google?

Are you sure They haven’t manipulated Google?

Maybe They are watching you!

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas by donnie(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2021
This their alarm about high temperatures is to justify Bill gates plan to block the sun. Their goal is to control sunlight and then control global food production and supply.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas by Truthwords: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
donnie:
This their alarm about high temperatures is to justify Bill gates plan to block the sun. Their goal is to control sunlight and then control global food production and supply.

Exactly, most people have not investigated the real reasons for project HAARP. Haiti is a big testing ground for these fake natural disasters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children / [EXCLUSIVE] Satirical Liturgy: A Case For Satan [2] / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Live In Ekiti State For A Super Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.