Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" (39252 Views)

Why Department Of State Services DSS Arrested Paul Enenche, Dele Momodu & Dino / Garba Shehu: We’ll Soon Unveil Big Men Behind Oil Theft / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by GeneralPula: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dirty things Nigeria big men do..

Even if it’s true, we can’t put the total blame on Dss cuz if they don’t dance to these evil big men’s tune, they’ll get sacked..

Most of those working at DSS secured it via connections..

Never ever expect nothing much from people working for government. They’ll only do whatever their bosses want or else they fire them..

These big men will secure admissions for students in school, making it hard for brilliant students with nobody to secure admissions as all slot would have been sold..

Don’t let me even mention what these big men do with jobs all over the country cuz they’re well connected and rich...(90% of reasons why a typical naija graduate with can’t secure jobs easily is cuz of these big men..

If you’re jobless today and you sabi one big man tomorrow, you’ll get job on Monday - forget interview nah for the poor citizens with no connections..

Always remember that with money, anything goes in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by xtgozie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
DSS= Deadly Satanic Servants

1 Like

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by FarahAideed: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Arrest for sale
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by cunny88(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
They were quick to respond to olusugun adeniyi, they should come and respond to Sowore s allegations
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Austeeenxx: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
BREAKING NEWS: The Arsenal fan that photoshopped Lionel Messi into an Arsenal jersey has been arrested by DSS and he's to be handed over to INTERPOL for further investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
God is watching
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kunlypizxle:
As big as I am I will never detain anyone
how big are you?

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by bastardson: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nonsense points
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aidejay:
See, once DSS nab u, it means only 1 thing. Na person send them. One big man or woman. I swear that is their major work...yes sir and yes ma. Nothing else.
I can beat my chest now! In confidence that there is at least 5 innocent people who are in DSS custody Because one OGA said so.
.... Name and Pictures pls undecided

1 Share

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by rayvelez(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
DSS is used to settle scores that agency is trash just like sowore said it’s a criminal agency.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Princedapace(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
I am ashamed of my race

See how much of wicked we show on our own citizens.

There is no Nigeria's institution that i trust. None. They are all tools in the hands of big men
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by snoopz: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
DSS just dey whine their mama ni
we all know hush puppi and kyari is not the only situation where some one with fat account will influence the authority, Dem plenty die
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by mytalentlyng: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
GUYS DON'T BUY ANYTHING ON NAIRALAND THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS. BOUGHT FROM ONE ODUWOLE TOSIN MATHEW. HE DIDN'T SEND THE DATA AFTER COLLECTING MONEY.

Police are after him. I told him he scammed the wrong person. He will never be greater than that #1700 he collected

Freebandz365:
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Yungmakaveli01(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
It's the system....

It's been like that all along and the poor masses suffers it the most....

The rich have been using their influence to bully the poor in this part of the world and will openly inform you that you can't do them anything... And truly you can't, because the police will be easily bribed... and if you succeed to taking the case to court, the justice will be easily bribed....

Abba Kyari.... You will likely make this change for the poor masses of this act is exposed to the world...

I've often advocated for the other tiers of government to be independent of the president's choice of appointing the head...

Literally, the president appoints the leaders of the NASS on a low key... Appoints the IG of police. Appoints the head of the electoral body.. Appoints the head of the judiciary body... Appoints the military heads and all the heads of the MDAs.... This way, the people lobbying for this positions will have a long connection from the state level to the national level and that's how the people involve in such appoints will be having negative influence to others in the society...

These people appointed will be loyal to the president... And not the people who voted the president....
It is not about the rich and the poor even some supposed rich men also get harassed by them it about who you know.
Not all rich people are heartless hope you know.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Nuelito: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Observing from afar
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by LagosAirport: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
But they denied it and even with a threat
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by CSTRR: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
babzo:
Sowore. Always fighting for the weak, down trodden, oppressed and masses even though many will still abuse him!
If the guy want to hammer; he could have collected billions from Yaradua cabal, GEJ, or Buhari goons.
Respect sir!
But my guy, please try reason o- many of these people you are fighting for no send you o. Protect yourself and your future.
A good name is better than silver and gold.

He may not reap the good rewards, but his children will.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by onuman: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
ijustdey:
DSS on Thursday said it does not detain Nigerians for “big men” as alleged by a former media aide to the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua, Olusegun Adeniyi, in his article.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/06/seven-cases-where-department-state-services-detained-nigerians-%E2%80%98big-men%E2%80%99

Nigeria is a business for some people.

Nigeria’s armed forces are an army of OPPRESSION OF UNARMED NIGERIANS for the INTEREST OF THE FEW RICH NIGERIANS. The armed forces personnel are paid salaries by the government of Nigeria to perpetuate FAILED ONE NIGERIA FOR THE INTEREST OF THOSE WHO STOLE PUBLIC MONEY TO GET RICH.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Teenaira: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kunlypizxle:
As big as I am I will never detain anyone

How big are you ? I want to know whether you are bigger than me. By the way, I am just 70kg and I have never detained anybody.

My brother a lot is happening in the country particular in this present regime. Once in a while we need to laugh it of to reduce the tension.

I just remember that I have not seen that calm down boy's meme for some while. We really need it.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by AfroKnight: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
You won’t see supporters of this useless government on threads like this one. Cos they know that they not safe from DSS too. At any fvcking time, they too can be picked up and locked up indefinitely, if they offend their masters.

DSS is a tool in the hands of Nigerian oppressive politicians of both major parties.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by bizzibodi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
They are available for bodyguard services for d wealthy.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by elonmuskbaby: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Super obvious points!!. Since I was born and I've been able to know my right from my left; I've ALWAYS known that Nigerian security officials are CORRUPT and always detain people for Big men.
This stupid practice is not new and I seriously wonder why the DSS is denying. It's totally ridiculous for them to deny this, & it shows how shallow DSS can go because of certain benefits they're getting.

The audacity in which they deny is extremely baffling, even when they see evidences.
May thunder mixed with spices of eternal suffering strike anybody that's still supporting this evil government.
they are obviously errand boys for the political elites.a slave who happily runs errands for his master shioor
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by elonmuskbaby: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
bizzibodi:
They are available for bodyguard services for d wealthy.
that's what they have reduced DSS too.smh chaiiii

Nigeria my country!
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by federal9: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
DSS that is meant to respond with intelligence are now used by this current administration to arrest people who want the good for the country.

Almost every intelligence response has been bastardized. I wonder who can save the nation now.
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by Lamasta(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Politicians have infiltrated our security agencies and compromised all of them its that bad that the poor and the downtrodden are the ones suffering the consequences...
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nigerian Policemen are just gun assassins for hire. Who doesn’t know that? Although it was Britain that made them that way. They serve as a great divide between rich and poor. The police are the gatemen of the rich. The poor are left to themselves that’s why there’s a lot of jungle justice because police don’t care about what happens to poor man
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by elonmuskbaby: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
AfroKnight:
You won’t see supporters of this useless government on threads like this one. Cos they know that they not safe from DSS too. At any fvcking time, they too can be picked up and locked up indefinitely, if they offend their masters.

DSS is a tool in the hands of Nigerian oppressive politicians of both major parties.
exactly.that notoriously lousy barbeque seller on nairaland NKO?

Abi he don go supply his rotten barbeque for his masters in aso rock in preparation for his master's son's wedding grin

Because of crumbs.he don go aso rock do bambiala and be prostrating for his masters grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by elonmuskbaby: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lamasta:
Politicians have infiltrated our security agencies and compromised all of them its that's bad that the poor and the downtrodden are the ones suffering the consequences...
lol shebi them Don kidnap sultan of Sokoto father in-law

The fowl has finally come home to roost grin
Re: Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" by stasius: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is it a news

They do it regularly not only for big men.

I know a guy that uses DSS to harass and detain his workers, mechanics and technicians anyhow he likes. And am sure millions of others do it. So it is no news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.