Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. (210 Views)

Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. by Kenpaly(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Good day nairalanders,hw is everytn in ur side,may God bles u all.I hav been talking abt ds mata 4 more dan 3tims,my peopl u see ds problem facing kyari he wl sure overcom it by God's grace.i realy wnt him to be saved 4rm ds saga.kyari God wl see u through, ur enemies wl be put to shame.
Re: Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. by hybrid11(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2021
We all know that
The worst they will do to him is too transfer him to a hidden and under developed area to continue with his super tailoring
Re: Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. by Ammishaddai: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Abba Kyari is the first "super cop" in Nigeria's history to attach himself with cyber criminals. That just goes to show how truly corrupt Nigeria is . And if not for the FBI, his racketeering would have continued unabated and who knows whether the Buhari administration would have elevated the conman to IGP in the future.
Re: Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. by OceanEye: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalanders,hw is everytn in ur side,may God bles u all.I hav been talking abt ds mata 4 more dan 3tims,my peopl u see ds problem facing kyari he wl sure overcom it by God's grace.i realy wnt him to be saved 4rm ds saga.kyari God wl see u through, ur enemies wl be put to shame.

This is not how America became great. Defending crime is not good for you, or your generation to come.
Re: Mark My Word,abba Kyari Wil Not Go To Any Jail. by springer: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2021
You marked your word by yourself already because the single L in your 'wil' actually indicates half faith from your words.

I hope I marked it right?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Destroyed Nigeria: Are Nigerians Used To Suffering(video) / Your Choice Of Presidential Election Candidate / Inec's Election Monitoring Technology Is Sought By African Countries – Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.