Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term (428 Views)

So Doyin Okupe Will Be Hearing Tinubu's Victory in 2023 From Kuje Prison / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / On Nysc:- Bukola Saraki Did Not Serve The Nation Through Nysc & He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term by Omeise: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
*Breaking : Doyin Okupe will not serve any jail term*

���... See details below

� � � �

https://jkcyno.com/doyin-okupe-will-not-serve-any-jail-term-lawyer/

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term by Obaofaba: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
We know

But he's reputation has been soiled and as such he's not qualified for any public office in Nigeria anymore.

He's an ex convict and I can rightly call him a criminal because the court has sentenced him.

Most important is that, he's Obi's friend and as the saying goes, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Office of the president is not for those directly or indirectly who are criminals.

Nigeria must rise again through the leadership of his Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

My Hope is Renewed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term by MrALIVE: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
We know

But he's reputation has been soiled and as such he's not qualified for any public office in Nigeria anymore.

He's an ex convict and I can rightly call him a criminal because the court has sentenced him.

Most important is that, he's Obi's friend and as the saying goes, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Office of the president is not for those directly or indirectly who are criminals.

Nigeria must rise again through the leadership of his Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

My Hope is Renewed.
and tinubu is your choice after all the things you said...you are sick!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term by Omeise: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
We know

My Hope is Renewed.

So unfortunate, for a man who brought two bullion vans to his house?
A man who committed perjury?
A drug trafficking lord..?

In a saner clime, Tinubu should be cooling off in jail now for the aforementioned crimes but here they are fighting dirty..

Don't worry, Nigerians know the truth, come February, 2023,no matter the antics..... Peter Obi must surly win...

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Doyin Okupe Will Not Serve Any Jail Term by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2022

(1)

CBN Governor Vs Cabal: Was This What Played Out? / Where Is That Clown That Said Peter Obi Will Drop Out Of The Race By Dec 2022? / Presidency Not Retirement Home, Says Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.