Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters (25134 Views)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by amc: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Another Buharist spotted. You can never escape God's judgement

Another lie. You should know your lies would be challenged. And God hates liars. I don't need to curse you. cheesy

Again, who counted the millions that were killed?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by FreeStuffsNG: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Beaf is being served back to back
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by habymi: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Am not a supporter of Buhari but the article above carries nothing but pure truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by ERockson: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
El-Zakzaky is a very strong human being having done this to his family

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Fahdiga(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
amc:

Another lie. You should know your lies would be challenged. And God hates liars. I don't need to curse you. cheesy

Again, who counted the millions that were killed?

I bet you recently came back to Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by uptimum123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just like your master Buhari you derives joy in watching people getting slaughtered. God's judgement will soon visit all of you that are supporting this devilish regime

You are a known self centered person who would blame others for every bad thing that befell you.. Get your self together and stop acting like someone who has lost every bit of hope in his life

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Wokenaija: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Omo this zazaky man don suffer o! cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Fahdiga(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
uptimum123:

You are a known self centered person who would blame others for every bad thing that befell you.. Get your self together and stop acting like someone who has lost every bit of hope in his life
What a trashy response
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by SarakiBukola: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin

IPOB boys would cry on behalf of their Lord, Reno Omokri grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Amhappy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tainted by blood From time immemorial, from military regime to Obasanjo ,GEJ,Buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by ignis: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
So they are trying to compare Buhari with GEJ
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by seborrhic: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
I am not a fan of Omokri,but if I remember rightly,during the Buhari regime,El Zakky's sons have been killed in 2 seperate incidents with the security forces.
It's true 3 of his sons were killed during the GEJ government,but Reno may not been lying when he said 6 have been killed during this present ruler's regime.
One should also take any fact finding by SR with a pinch of salt because that outfit is a rumour sourcing blog and is not known for practising real journalism.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Aboguede(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Omokri the migget face idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by egoldman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only job Reno Omokri has now is to lie from morning to night. He knows his audience are PDP Dundees whose brains have been looted by the Poverty Development Party.

Today, SaharaReporters is truthful because the report is not about Buhari's failure abi?
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Jerryherd: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Was IPOB and MASSOB massacre not done under GEJ, Did Obasanjo Regime not kill Zaki, Brian and Odi people... That is power for you

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by alasane: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this might be true but nothing can equate to the carnage that is ongoing under this present Junta. Buhari's inglorious regime has killed millions of Nigerians more than any other administration in history. Only Hitler can rival Buhari in terms of killings. In fact the number of Nigerians that has committed suicide under this brutal regime surpasses the number of Nigerians that died during the civil war. Buhari is a devil in human form that derives joy in watching people getting slaughtered in their large numbers. Only God can help us

Borrow sense !!!
You are unhappy Kanu was extradited but you want Kyari extradited.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by abc115: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Reno Omokri is an unrepentant lying Pastor
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Fahdiga(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
alasane:

Borrow sense !!!
You are unhappy Kanu was extradited but you want Kyari extradited.
Wetin this one de talk
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by amc: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I bet you recently came back to Nigeria

Another barefaced lie. You make statements without even thinking about what you are saying. I bet your target audience are just like you. They would believe anything you say.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Fahdiga(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
amc:

Another barefaced lie. You make statements without even thinking about what you are saying. I bet your target audience are just like you. They would believe anything you say.
Just like Lai Muhammed calling me a liar
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Julianaa: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this might be true but nothing can equate to the carnage that is ongoing under this present Junta. Buhari's inglorious regime has killed millions of Nigerians more than any other administration in history. Only Hitler can rival Buhari in terms of killings. In fact the number of Nigerians that has committed suicide under this brutal regime surpasses the number of Nigerians that died during the civil war. Buhari is a devil in human form that derives joy in watching people getting slaughtered in their large numbers. Only God can help us
Buhari killed millions?

That false

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Jerryherd: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
seborrhic:
I am not a fan of Omokri,but if I remember rightly,during the Buhari regime,El Zakky's sons have been killed in 2 seperate incidents with the security forces.
It's true 3 of his sons were killed during the GEJ government,but Reno may not been lying when he said 6 have been killed during this present ruler's regime.
One should also take any fact finding by SR with a pinch of salt because that outfit is a rumour sourcing blog and is not known for practising real journalism.

Reno categorically stated that Buhari's administration killed 6 out of 6 murdered Elzakzaky brothers

As a media aide and a pastor he knows fully well 3 were actually killed under GEJ regime, not to talk of MASSOB killed in Anambra and dumped in the river or the bombing of thisdays newspaper Office

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by NofiuFade(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Criticizing Nigeria govt this days no be child play oO. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by amc: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just like Lai Muhammed calling me a liar

You have lied at least 5 times on this thread. But I guess it is the oxygen you live on, so it’s no big deal to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Fahdiga(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
amc:

You have lied at least 5 times on this thread. But I guess it is the oxygen you live on, so it’s no big deal to you.
Incoherent balderdash
Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Sirjamo: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
egoldman:

Today, SaharaReporters is truthful because the report is not about Buhari's failure abi?
I am a graduate of Mass Communication, I know a good reportage when I see one.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by seborrhic: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Reno categorically stated that Buhari's administration killed 6 out of 6 murdered Elzakzaky brothers

As a media aide and a pastor he knows fully well 3 were actually killed under GEJ regime, not to talk of MASSOB killed in Anambra and dumped in the river or the bombing of thisdays newspaper Office
Ok.If he stated it like that he is wrong then.
Honesty is not the average nigerian's forte,not matter what regalia he wears and where he/she resides.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by maxzzo1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
So in real sense Nigerian govt killed his 6 sons?
na wao....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters by Odoogu(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:
Reno omokri is a younger brother of Lie Muhammed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki On Benue Killings (Full Text) / Plateau State Election Declared Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.