Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Done and Dusted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Done and Dusted (410 Views)

How To Get Free 10000 Naira Only To Start-up Ur Trading Career / Bring In 250,000 Naira Only. Enjoy Profit Returns After Business is Established / Buy All Coin At N357 Per 1USD Sell at all coin at N350 24/7 Availability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done and Dusted by darkstar6971(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Done and Dusted by darkstar6971(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hi Nairalanders i'm really in need of cash so i'm willing to sell my website, interested should email me @ liberty8334@gmail.com and we closed up. I'm currently out of the country but i can drop all the necessary details and site login due to trust issues for confirmation before crediting me, Thanks.
Note: Serious and ready person please and please dnt come and scam me Thanks.
Lalasticlala and moderators plz help me and move this thread to front page so that i can get a buyer to solve my problem Thanks.
Re: Done and Dusted by darkstar6971(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
Lalasticlala and moderators plz help me and move this thread to front page so that i can get a buyer to solve my problem Thanks.
Oya i don reduce am to 10k
Re: Done and Dusted by billynoni(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
Oya i don reduce am to 10k
My two cents.. But to avoid losing that small thing in your hand, can you like give it to someone in Nigeria now and let the person meet the buyer physically. Scammers plenty ooo
Re: Done and Dusted by zickyclef: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
0GA drop link
Re: Done and Dusted by darkstar6971(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
fam i will drop logins for u change and u credit me
billynoni:
My two cents.. But to avoid losing that small thing in your hand, can you like give it to someone in Nigeria now and let the person meet the buyer physically. Scammers plenty ooo
Re: Done and Dusted by billynoni(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
fam i will drop logins for u change and u credit me
Don't know what's wrong with my Twitter App bro, last msg didn't deliver... What I was saying drop the details for your friends here and let them deal with buyers physically.
Re: Done and Dusted by Goalty01: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hi Nairalanders i'm really in need of cash so i'm willing to sell my website, interested should email me @ liberty8334@gmail.com and we closed up. I'm currently out of the country but i can drop all the necessary details and site login due to trust issues for confirmation before crediting me, Thanks.
Note: Serious and ready person please and please dnt come and scam me Thanks.

What is the website Niche..
And what's the domain extension,,, is it .com or .com.ng etc

1 Like

Re: Done and Dusted by darkstar6971(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Goalty01:

.com bro
Re: Done and Dusted by Onelovetayz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bro, type the domain name here let's see it. This will aid in selling it faster. Failure to give us the domain name means you are hiding/up to something.

Shalom!
Re: Done and Dusted by darkstar6971(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
nobviral.com
Onelovetayz:
Bro, type the domain name here let's see it. This will aid in selling it faster. Failure to give us the domain name means you are hiding/up to something.

Shalom!
Re: Done and Dusted by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Goalty01:

@ goalty01 can I have ur number I want supply of rice from kebbi

(1) (Reply)

Free Litecoin Legit / Claim 2 BNB CHAIN ($BNB) Token Into Your Trust Wallet / Earn From 1% To 10% Profit On Product Investment Trading Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.