Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? (645 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Perhaps Daniel was good at taming lions, perhaps he understands animal behaviour and their response to stimuli

Perhaps he was just lucky

Perhaps the lions were not hungry

Perhaps he has magical powersgrin

What do u think?grin
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by duro4chang(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
In other words you don't believe God was involved?
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Do not forget we still have persons in 2021 that can live with a million lions without being hurt.grin
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
duro4chang:
we know about these things because it is written in the "holy book" ... and because it connects with our religion we choose not to further investigate it but accept it without asking logical questions.
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
duro4chang:
there may be more than 1 reason why a lion refuses to feed on a possible prey. Dont u think?
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Kandeed: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
there may be more than 1 reason why a lion refuses to feed on a possible prey. Dont u think?

If we all can escape into the bush cuz of either robbers or herdsmen attack on the highway and in the bush I could sit on python for atleast 30min without knowing and I was not constricted n swallowed by the large reptile surely there's nothing God cannot do and it's not like this python just finished eating o that made it weak but GRACE and MERCY
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by duro4chang(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
I thing the God was involved.
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Or maybe body odour
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kandeed:

If we all can escape into the bush cuz of either robbers or herdsmen attack on the highway and in the bush I could sit on python for atleast 30min without knowing and I was not constricted n swallowed by the large reptile surely there's nothing God cannot do and it's not like this python just finished eating o that made it weak but GRACE and MERCY
perhaps u were just lucky !!!
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
we know about these things because it is written in the "holy book" ... and because it connects with our religion we choose not to further investigate it but accept it without asking logical questions.
My convinction is that God was involved. The story coupled with that of shadrach and co tells me GOD was involved. Even if you also think of other factors were responsible. I still believe GOD made that factors worked.
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Kandeed: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
perhaps u were just lucky !!!
there's no such word as luck or Lucky. know this and know peace
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by GardenOfGod(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
we know about these things because it is written in the "holy book" ... and because it connects with our religion we choose not to further
investigate
it but accept it without asking logical questions.
Mr Investigator/Logical Man, why not join CIA or FBI to further your investigative/logical prowess?
You will help solve many problems in the world, while making a fortune out of it. Are you not missing out?

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
duro4chang:
My convinction is that God was involved. The story coupled with that of shadrach and co tells me GOD was involved. Even if you also think of other factors were responsible. I still believe GOD made that factors worked.
Did it not occur to you that the writers of these chapters of the bible missed out on some important details? We are at the mercy of the writers of these chapters, but we shouldnt subject ourselves to these without investigations
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kandeed:

there's no such word as luck or Lucky. know this and know peace
there is bro
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Mr Investigator/Logical Man, why not join CIA or FBI to further your investigative/logical prowess?
You will help solve many problems in the world that needs investigations

cheesy cheesy grin grin
my point is that we wake up from our religious slumber and redefine the doctrines and teachings that shaped our faith and set of beliefs. Finding truths should be a core obligation of anyone who holds a God/god responsible for his/her existence.
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by billynoni(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
I like this thinking, God's not involved abi... Abeg the donkey talking in Ballam and Ballack situation, you've thought about that too? Maybe The donkey thought talking means braying? Or Ballam misunderstood the donkey?
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by duro4chang(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
Did it not occur to you that the writers of these chapters of the bible missed out on some important details? We are at the mercy of the writers of these chapters, but we shouldnt subject ourselves to these without investigations
You are entitled to your opinion. The writers were human beings and so may not be totally correct as you said but that does not rule out that those miracles in the bible. Just look as some issues whereby medical science cannot give proper explanation of how they happen.I have seen real miracles happened. I know of a man whose one leg was longer than the other.Too long. Eventually, during prayer meeting the shorter leg grew and it became normal.
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
I like this thinking, God's not involved abi... Abeg the donkey talking in Ballam and Ballack situation, you've thought about that too? Maybe The donkey thought talking means braying? Or Ballam misunderstood the donkey?
Did it not occur to you that the donkey might be a special breed or that it's just a donkey making donkey sounds and ballam was just hallucinating or making things out of the sounds the donkey was making.

Sometimes if you listen to a cats "meow" u'll think its saying "Hello" especially if you are high on weed grin

Didnt it occur to you that ballam must have heard the donkey talk after smoking weedgrin
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by billynoni(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
BadRadio:
Did it not occur to you that the donkey might be a special breed or that it's just a donkey making donkey sounds and ballam was just hallucinating or making things out of the sounds the donkey was making.

Sometimes if you listen to a cats "meow" I'll think its saying "Hello" especiallyif you are high on weed grin

Didnt it occur to you that ballam must have heard the donkey talk after smoking weedgrin
BadRadio you're bad already grin grin grin ... The weed you're smoking is the dealcheesy
Re: Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
BadRadio you're bad already grin grin grin ... The weed you're smoking is the dealcheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Are Babies Going To Hell? / ❤️ Not Believing In Jesus Is What Keeps Your Sin And Takes You To Hell / Is This Too Much To Ask ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.