Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Computer Hardware Training Center - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Hardware Training Center (162 Views)

FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free / N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. / Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Hardware Training Center by Ashamy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good day to you all my fellow Nairalander,

Please I need a genuine and reputable organization or training center in Lagos where I can learn Laptop/Computer hardware repairs and installation in Lagos Nigeria.

I have decided to learn this skill to start my own business at the completion of the training, since there is no job anywhere in this country.
I have tried some places in computer village and also some roads side computer engineers but they all seem to be interested in the registration fee and not the knowledge I seek.

I have wasted enough time already hunting for jobs and I do not wish to waste any more time by doing trial and errors with road sides Engineer.

Please I will appreciate if there is anyone here who can recommend a genuine and reliable place where I can learn. It's could be that you have done similar train with the organization or you know somebody that knows somebody.

Thank you all for your time, and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Female Trainer - Port Harcourt / Vacancy- Digital Marketing Coach/trainer At Digital Marketing Skill Institute / Which Wireless Guitar System Should You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.