Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics (2152 Views)

Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by EVshowmax: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Awka based businessman has removed Buhari's portrait from his office over what he termed "bad market" the picture brings

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSOw-_qtnbv/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by EVshowmax: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by PrinceOfLagos: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Everyone should do the same

You can't say you want to secede and still have the portrait of Bubu hanged in your office grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Vision4God: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oga all Wil be well

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Ammishaddai: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
The man is wise , he knows that any picture of Buhari can link him to misfortunes in the near futuregrin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Baawaa(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good one,every private organization should remove Buhari's portrait from their organizations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Racoon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
What was the picture of an epitome of all manners of evil ever imagined doing around you anyway? Buhari does not cut the imagine of anything good under civilization so should have no basis being around any sane humanity

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Asgard73: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Apc is bad luck to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by DaddyRochie1642: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
So you mean this man removed the picture of Buhari from his office and he ran and posted it on social media that he has removed the picture of Buhari from his office..

it's not everything you'll post on social media.

Common Sense is truly not common.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Lamasta(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
It doesn't change the fact say na bubu still dey office till 2023 o mehn its too long seriously
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by FreeIgbos: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Everyone should do the same

You can't say you want to secede and still have the portrait of Bubu hanged in your office grin

I never had the picture of Buhari in my office and same with the puppet parading as my governor. I just can't stand seeing their faces!
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by TotoGame(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Which business man

No be bitcoin lord be this ....effc just released him few months back
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by FarahAideed: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
The image of Buhari is outright badluck
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Karlovych: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed He made a terrible mistake, how could he have hung the picture of a failure on his wall? Someone who failed at all levels in his early education as well as in the military, he made a good choice. Even Oxford is planning to make his name synonymous with failure

1 Share

Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by shigishege: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Them go soon find one kind charges tie your legs now. Why posting such on internet??
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Gabkosh: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Every sensible Nigerians should do that.

I can't have a dummy terrorist portrait in my office lai lai.
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by heniford2: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry angry
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by nazicartel(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who be the awka business man?.....
Btc help this guy shaaa.... Men weh learn btc Investment
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by leofab(f): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by mytime24(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na real bad market
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
I don't blame him, left for Buhari's regime, he will not be where he is today!

There are various ways of protesting, this is one of it!

Down to a presidential youth killer!
Re: Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics by agulion: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have since replaced Buhari's portrait with that of mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW) in my office,

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara / YOUNG Tinubu Before His 40's / Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.