Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (58768 Views)

Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by debbydams(f): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angy55:

Yepa! I can relate! I dated one too.

nd tommy hair too till date I don't shave it..

2 Likes

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
armyofone:
With scissors ? Wonder if it can be done without shearing the clit ? grin

The goal is to trim the pubic hair, not circumcise oneself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Alvin212(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
I want to shave the pubic hair of

Rejina Daniels

Genevieve daughter

Omotolas first daughter

And all the teens girls from rich home
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Alvin212(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

The punny they are used to seeing, not mine.

I want to shave your own

You can reward me with a kiss
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:
I'll say it again, men who insist women shave their pubic area are PAEDOPHILES
Damn!!! You are cute cheesy
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Spain007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Wahala for some guys o grin

Even when properly shaved sef, some guys can't identify the right hole not to talk of being bushy cheesy

However na only 2 holes dey there.... either liquid or solid,mk ya choice.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Iceberghill(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
The bushier it is the more me like it grin it should be clean though
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by SPLENDID25(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:
I'll say it again, men who insist women shave their pubic area are PAEDOPHILES
HOPE THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM THINKING...
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Alvin212(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I am still surprise my dear. I do clean shave, I hate to see down there hairy and I have no single rashes. I like it neat and fresh, so also is my husband. I have been married for years now and I clean shave till date. No problems what so ever.

Please, can you upload the video of you doing the shaving

I want to use the video for experiment
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by ohidson: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
even the white are devoid of senses.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by ThuGGeR147: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hehehehehe.... So we go dey see bush & forest now, abi grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by armyofone(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin so it is done slowly cheesy

Over 30 minutes trying to get uncircumcised grin

Ishilove:

The goal is to trim the pubic hair, not circumcise oneself. cheesy
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Psoul(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nelson21:

grin

Why do you find it weird?
Am pretty sure God didn't put that hair there for no reason

Same way He did not put the hair on our heads for nothing. We still shave them for different reasons and it did not cause issues to our health.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by SPLENDID25(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Obyangel:
I love it busy and not smelling cool
busy like lice travelling up and down abi?lol

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by house10studio: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
FLYFIRE:

You learn book pass God ba? God made mistake shay?
nah God b d gyno here? use ur common sense if beards, hair armpit, bushy under are bot constantly shaved u know how every body go look like?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
armyofone:
grin so it is done slowly cheesy

Over 30 minutes trying to get uncircumcised grin

Not really slowly; lightly and carefully tongue

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by emonis88: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
I like them with hair for there o! grin grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Chochovini: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
chloride6:

God also put your nails there for a reason. Why don't you leave your nails without cutting them?
. In appropos, or the hair on our heads, and under our armpit, why do we cut them?

One chilled bottle of Malt for you jare!

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Kokaine(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
BornorBang:
No wonder the asians keep their v*gina hairs unshaved. I always wondered why.
lol. How do you know this.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by ugudeblack1: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Actually, God created everything in or on the human body for a purpose, notwithstanding, the body need to be maintained, and trimming or cutting of body hairs is a way of maintaining and keeping the clean. So I see nothing wrong in cutting pubics hair. Though a doctor once told me that too, when I went for medical checkup.

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by armyofone(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
pulling your leg this morning grin
It is good to keep the area clean.

Ishilove:

Not really slowly; lightly and carefully tongue
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Onliie(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
Picture added
Oponu
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ishilove:
Okay ...

Ladies and gents, this is still not an excuse to allow that place turn to Sambisa forest. Use a scissors to trim it low so it can allow your genitals breathe, as well as look aesthetically pleasing.

Aesthetically pleasing. That part got me grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by EXLOVER(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Onliie:
Oponu
k
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Fortez: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Liar
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
BornorBang:
No wonder the asians keep their v*gina hairs unshaved. I always wondered why.

Says who.... That is not true... Some love it smooth.... no hair at all.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by pyro62(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ishilove:
They said clean shave can cause bumps and rashes on the punny.

A hairy punny would cause bruises on a hungry gbola
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by makavelli80(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
I feel like to vomit!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by deavicky(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
This people no consider us oh, because that dey wound the cap nah.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by dolipzle(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
I love my woman with clean and neat bush around her V!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Chochovini: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
I will continue to clean shave my pubic hair, bite me angry
. Clean girl. Big ups. Don‘t mind those mentally confused Gynecologists claiming to know it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / Photos Of This Cute Nigerian Gynaecologist Who Is Making Waves Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.