Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (58769 Views)

Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Henon: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Picture of unshaved vagina or i don't believe it
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Dearlord(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
I have seen it that this is what the Nairaland like most
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by ylaa(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nonsense write up. Jen Gunter you are a fool for calling your useless manual
Virginia Bible, y didn't you call it Virginia Koran make I see if you for stay alive read that nonsense you wrote.
If Iman or Alfa for no remove you head. God punish you for calling ur useless book Virginia Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Akharmony: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
chloride6:

God also put your nails there for a reason. Why don't you leave your nails without cutting them?
well i almost agreed with this fact but on the contrary many still go for najl extention and thast to tell you that all things created by God are well created.Howver moderation is the perfect code of conduct in most cases
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by EngrChima88: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
God forbid bad thing

I love you more hairy
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by EngrChima88: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:
I'll say it again, men who insist women shave their pubic area are PAEDOPHILES

Please are you hairy? Send me your account number asap
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by shadyLP(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
BornorBang:
No wonder the asians keep their v*gina hairs unshaved. I always wondered why.

Too much of Mojo is not good.. grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Craggybogg: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

An untidy woman spotted! Why won't you shave for crying out loud? Infections, dirt, pests are trapped in the pubic hair. Most of you complain of yeast and so so infections. This pubic hair is a perfect storage for those infections! Or do you want to talk about the sweats ,dry sweat trapped in between those hair? Reasons why some women ooze out offensive odour down there. Please change if you do this and save our king(s) the stress.

3 Likes

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by sharpwriter(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Using depilatories on your genitals is a no no. It's too harsh and your nether parts, too sensitive.
This isn't. I'm recommending it because I know those who use it and dem dey very okay, no itches, no wahala... Very fresh and clean.

It's not as if you will dip it into the tin na carefully apply and when you feel the power for you to remove it, scrape it off gently. It will just be removing like you are removing feathers from chicken dipped in hot water.

People use it for genitals and armpits. After removal, BATH!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by djsa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
don't clear the grass in your compound because God put those weed there for a reason

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by osimataylor(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Do not change the landmark. The holy book said so. A shaved virgina is for small pikin. Let the bush be.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by UDUJ(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ishilove:
Okay ...

Ladies and gents, this is still not an excuse to allow that place turn to Sambisa forest. Use a scissors to trim it low so it can allow your genitals breathe, as well as look aesthetically pleasing.

Noted cool
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Legend44(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make my prick come dey get injury abi
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Legend44(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
How u take know
BornorBang:
No wonder the asians keep their v*gina hairs unshaved. I always wondered why.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
sharpwriter:

This isn't. I'm recommending it because I know those who use it and dem dey very okay, no itches, no wahala... Very fresh and clean.

It's not as if you will dip it into the tin na carefully apply and when you feel the power for you to remove it, scrape it off gently. It will just be removing like you are removing feathers from chicken dipped in hot water.

People use it for genitals and armpits. After removal, BATH!
The imagery!! cheesy
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by icankel: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nelson21:

grin

Why do you find it weird?
Am pretty sure God didn't put that hair there for no reason.
But u go to barbing saloon every week to shave ur beards wen u know God created it for a purpose
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by chris51(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
chloride6:

God also put your nails there for a reason. Why don't you leave your nails without cutting them?

Nails are not the same as pubic hair.
Pubic hair stops growing. It also prevents the vagina from being exposed to infections.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by chris51(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
chris51:

Pubic hair stops growing. It also prevents the vagina from being exposed to infections.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
armyofone:
pulling your leg this morning grin
It is good to keep the area clean.

Not only good, very hygienic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Obidiugwu: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Personally,I like it when shaved!Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics as well as Curtains/Beddings at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by ceeceeuwa: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
chloride6:

You Simply trim!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Fatheemah(f): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Which kind wahala be this?
Ko jor, make net panties come dey hold the pubic hair Abi?

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
UDUJ:

Noted cool
grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fatheemah:
Which kind wahala be this?
Ko jor, make net panties come dey hold the pubic hair Abi?
Are you saying we should wear the pubic hair hair net?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
chris51:

No they don't.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Aesthetically pleasing. That part got me grin grin
We don't want our nether parts looking like Oliver De Coque, do we?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by Deban: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

You are the only reasonable person here. Any matured lady ought to have pubic hairs. Without public hairs, no attraction because only paedophiles go for girls without hairs down there.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by PoTTV: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:
Where you dropped on your head as a baby
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by friendl: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
At least can be trim ,l don't like complete shave
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair by humility33(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
siofra:

You just open your mouth to spew words that are not tenable
Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / Photos Of This Cute Nigerian Gynaecologist Who Is Making Waves Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.