Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" (38485 Views)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Insidenaija: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Romelu Lukaku has reportedly agreed terms on a five-year contract with Chelsea, worth around £212,000-a-week, Newspremises reports.

The Belgian goal machine is now edging closer to sealing his return back to west London following his departure in 2014.

Despite failing with a bid of £85.3m plus Marcos Alonso, multiple reports suggest that Chelsea will eventually get a deal over the line with Lukaku open to another spell at Stamford Bridge.

According to football. london, an agreement is already in place with regards to a five-year contract for the Belgium international. All that is left to resolve in the final fee between the two clubs with negotiations now nearing a conclusion.

Inter are now expected to sell up after Lukaku himself made it known that he wanted to join Chelsea.

Lukaku has scored 64 goals in all competitions during his first two years at San Siro.

Tuchel refused to comment on Chelsea's pursuit of Lukaku on Wednesday night following the 2-2 draw with Tottenham.

“I will not talk about players who don’t play in my squad,” the former PSG boss said. “He is a fantastic player but a player from Inter and with all due respect I will not talk about him. Not everybody but I can imagine a lot of players want to come and join [Chelsea] but we don’t comment on that.”
https://newspremises.com.ng/romelu-lukaku-reportedly-agrees-five-years-deal-with-chelsea/

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Bedtec: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Am happy Messi is now an Arsenal player

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by YorubaKinging: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
The end is near

The times are gloomy

Corona virus is not going anywhere

Like I've always said

It's all a scamdemic

We are at the time of the end

Very soon , you'll need vaccines pass before you can buy or sell or travel, or trade

The man that will rule the world with fury is already on the throne

Watch out for European Union

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Aloof: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yes oooh.

But I'd haaland to come Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Amuluonyenaego: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Blues for life..... Welcome home bro cool

9 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Suspect33(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol, Grandpa Lukaku, play 12 shots score 1

Na this one wan pass Maguire and Varane?? grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by dele31: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Y
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
The big one is back. But is Lukaku a team player or they just want "tap in" striker?

In as much as I don't like Chelsea but I'd prefer them to win next EPL than Man City. United still needs atleast two more better players and change their PHE teacher before they can win the cup.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Emmyxclusive: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Welcome home
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by superCleanworks(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
is this a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by ItzEminence(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Romelu Lukaku...
Just hope he can live up to expectations, if not...
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by AngelicBeing: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Starboytwo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na him sabi

Better player nonetheless.

Man utd winning the league and champions league this season. We have varane.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Nuelito: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aaaaah.....Omo this season go hot no be small

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by chukwuibuipob: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry Why not com back to United sad.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Unityp: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Dreambeat: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not a good signing if you ask me. Fingers crossed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by fabianiyobosa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
If he agrees, he is an idi.ot. A big one like that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by superCleanworks(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bedtec:

in seven lifetimes. never
even if dem sell their stadium

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by iamGabson(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lawuwo himself, like my people call him grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Omasanjunior(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bad news for ole Gunnar soldier
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bedtec:
arsenal na club.....
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by themes009(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good Messi is next grin

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
He's on the right path.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by zeal22(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
yes
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by JohnnyBling(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Some players are very good for some certain leagues and teams. Lukaku is having a swell time at the San Siro, he shouldn't consider coming back to England or Chelsea for that matter. E no dey hard Chelsea fans to insult a player after few misses

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) / Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.