Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" (38499 Views)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by SpatialKing(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by superCleanworks(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
soccerbet22:
Today's game available. Send Games to soccerbet9ja@gmail.com

broke bastard
you are only alive by the grace of cheap scams.
God has left you long time when he found you are a lowlife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Bedtec: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
frankdre:
arsenal na club.....
Na night club grin

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Ropostic120(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dortmund no wan sell Haaland

I prefer Haaland to this Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Bedtec: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
superCleanworks:

in seven lifetimes. never
even if dem sell their stadium
But arsenal already have him
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by PrinceOfLagos: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fee too much for Lukaku
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by superCleanworks(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bedtec:
Na night club grin

your mouth need to be locked up in jail grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls. If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story. This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad. With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed. *Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood. Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects. You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have. *We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by frankmoney(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
He was doing well at inter , why come back to EPL

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by superCleanworks(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bedtec:
But arsenal already have him

please stop naw.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by pickatyouu: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
The big one is back. But is Lukaku a team player or they just want "tap in" striker?

In as much as I don't like Chelsea but I'd prefer them to win next EPL than Man City. United still needs atleast two more better players and change their PHE teacher before they can win the cup.

Leave our phe teacher for us like that
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
All European clubs are cutting wages and reducing cost but English Premier league is not following suit.The league is even buying players at the black market rate.

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by kals4luv990(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bedtec:
Am happy Messi is now an Arsenal player
your madness knows no bounds grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chelsea wants to win EPL at all cost.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by emerged01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
fabianiyobosa:
If he agrees, he is an idi.ot. A big one like that.
212,000 pounds per week an idiot?

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by TheEnforcer: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
The big one is back. But is Lukaku a team player or they just want "tap in" striker?

In as much as I don't like Chelsea but I'd prefer them to win next EPL than Man City. United still needs atleast two more better players and change theirl PHE teacher before they can win the cup.
To me he isnt that good so I wonder why they really went for him
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by majamajic(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
It's not possible
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by EaglePredict(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Learning how to bet and win every day without loosing is very importnant before you start placing your bets

This video will expose you to 5 hidden secret on how to bet and win every day without loosing

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-liY54wgO0

How Do You Bet Without Losing?

How to bet and win every day without loosing ( 5 hidden secret )

1.Patience
2. Have a good knowledge of the games
3. Always go for valie bets
4. Research on match statistics
5. Backing your favourite team
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by GeneralPula: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dreambeat:
Not a good signing if you ask me. Fingers crossed

No, he’s a good signing..

Season will reveal..

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Plut01: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021

Lukaku with that awful first touch.......Wetin dey do my club seff

3 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by GeneralPula: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dreambeat:
Not a good signing if you ask me. Fingers crossed

No, he’s a good signing..

Solid strikers are very few and it’s only a solid striker that can do well for Chelsea - that’s even why Chelsea are reluctant about halland. E may end up becoming another Torres..

Season will reveal..

9 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Polynek(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by inereunwa1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
superCleanworks:

in seven lifetimes. never
even if dem sell their stadium

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Airtimex(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry Why not com back to United sad.

No bro. We don't need him or I don't want him. New man utd pattern of play needs a striker that can trap ball. Not just bullying defenders.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by obonujoker(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
What about Flop Werner? grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by NORSIYK(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who are these useless people at Chelsea that are bent on destroying Chelsea? For the umpteenth time we don't need Lukaku, he's not the type of player Chelsea need

5 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Krismas(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The times are gloomy

Corona virus is not going anywhere

Like I've always said

It's all a scamdemic

We are at the time of the end

Very soon , you'll need vaccines pass before you can buy or sell or travel, or trade

The man that will rule the world with fury is already on the throne

Watch out for European Union
coolPls who is this man? Already on the throne to rule d world wit Fury?

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by kingthreat(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Back as a king
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by lascopes(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry Why not com back to United sad.

Bros no vex, to come do wetin?
I'm a United fan but we lag
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by Freebandz365: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
I still prefer hartves sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! / Taiwo Awoniyi Set For Union Berlin Return Just 28 Days After Joining Nottingham / 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.