Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob (1118 Views)

Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / BIAFRA: Clamouring For 2023 Igbo Presidency Is A Waste Of Time—kanu Tell Igbos / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by nairalandankrah: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
So if someone is anti-Biafra or anti-Kanu they would be forced to partake in the sit-at-home diktat of a proscribed 'terrorist' organization or risk the 'consequencies'?

If disobedience occurs along the line what happens to the defaulters or flouters? They would be roughened up, manhandled, shot or tried by jungle justice and detained or killed? Who and who were consulted before the declaration of 'ghost' Monday?

When Monday comes and a wheel-barrow pusher or an 'agbero' or any other artisan, for example, decides to comply with the IPOB's directive by abandoning work and staying put at home how would their daily bread be guaranteed? Would Mr Powerful (or should we say Powerless?) make arrangement for food and other essential needs to be delivered to them? Must everyone observe the 'ghost' Monday?

If everyone should observe the day as one of 'ghost' (work-free) then Biafra would have the likelihood of becoming a resounding success. Alas, our disunity, egoism and lack of consensus on Biafra is responsible for the failure to become a sovereign nation outside the 'zoo'.

There is no pressure from any quarters that would force President Buhari to release Kanu! Justice must be allowed to prevail in the case. Kanu is facing multiple charges and there is hard evidence in possession of the government incriminating him. It is up to a Judge of competent jurisdiction to find him guilty or otherwise.

Since Kanu has some competent professional lawyers representing him (coupled with his British citizenship) he may be given a fair trial. When he was busy threatening the corporate existence of the nation he had denied its citizenship it never occured to him that a day of reckoning could come someday? Hard times now lie ahead!

Instead of declaring every other monday, week in week out, as 'ghost' Monday 'holy' Monday would have been better. By 'holy' Monday we mean declaring mondays as special days of fasting and prayer for Kanu to remain safe and sound in detention forever.

The so-called 'ghost' mondays would not lead to Kanu regaining his freedom anytime soon. Rather, the average poor Biafrans would suffer socio-economic and political consequencies of the voluntary or forced observation of the beginning of the working day of the week as rest or work-free day.

Nnamdi Kanu needs help but the help he needs urgently can only come from prayer and fasting;. His survival is now in the hands of Buhari administration. And since our justice system is not independent but dependent on the executive whims and caprices President Buhari and the cabal running the show on his behalf are baying for the blood of Kanu.

Even in the event of a Judge magnanimously granting him bail (something highly unlikely given the fact that he was a fugitive prior to his Kenyan abduction and rendition) the lawless DSS would never respect such judicial edict as they did recently about the detained Dunamis five and Igboho's associates.

Not every Igboman likes Kanu or believes in his desperate quest for Biafra! If a referendum is organized today you can still find some Biafrans voting against secession in accordance with their political or economic interests.

Those he was mockingly describing as 'animals' in the large zoo are now in charge of his destiny! That's how best the cookie crumbles.
Soc Okenwa'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Fahdiga(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Merely looking at the lips of this homo sapien above will tell you that he has been mad since he was two year six months old. Is it lack of content that will make our journalists to start interviewing anything wearing clothe including mentally deranged fellows like the burnt lips on the picture above. It is high time that Nigerian union of journalists set a standard on the calibre of people that will be given attention by journalists and not people who are mentally unstable like the idiot spewing this trash

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by mcbreeze: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Then, come out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by nairalandankrah: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
See his face like Buhari's handkerchief
It's obvious MR OKENWA and JOE IBEKWE are not following..
Igbo's behold your otelectual writing rubbish grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Mayng01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
You had better watch your neck, before ipob treats you in the language you understand

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by joe54: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Instead of declaring every other monday, week in week out, as 'ghost' Monday 'holy' Monday would have been better. By 'holy' Monday we mean declaring mondays as special days of fasting and prayer for Kanu to remain safe and sound in detention forever. grin grin grin
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Sharpsecret01: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
So if someone is anti-Biafra or anti-Kanu they would be forced to partake in the sit-at-home diktat of a proscribed 'terrorist' organization or risk the 'consequencies'?

If disobedience occurs along the line what happens to the defaulters or flouters? They would be roughened up, manhandled, shot or tried by jungle justice and detained or killed? Who and who were consulted before the declaration of 'ghost' Monday?

When Monday comes and a wheel-barrow pusher or an 'agbero' or any other artisan, for example, decides to comply with the IPOB's directive by abandoning work and staying put at home how would their daily bread be guaranteed? Would Mr Powerful (or should we say Powerless?) make arrangement for food and other essential needs to be delivered to them? Must everyone observe the 'ghost' Monday?

If everyone should observe the day as one of 'ghost' (work-free) then Biafra would have the likelihood of becoming a resounding success. Alas, our disunity, egoism and lack of consensus on Biafra is responsible for the failure to become a sovereign nation outside the 'zoo'.

There is no pressure from any quarters that would force President Buhari to release Kanu! Justice must be allowed to prevail in the case. Kanu is facing multiple charges and there is hard evidence in possession of the government incriminating him. It is up to a Judge of competent jurisdiction to find him guilty or otherwise.

Since Kanu has some competent professional lawyers representing him (coupled with his British citizenship) he may be given a fair trial. When he was busy threatening the corporate existence of the nation he had denied its citizenship it never occured to him that a day of reckoning could come someday? Hard times now lie ahead!

Instead of declaring every other monday, week in week out, as 'ghost' Monday 'holy' Monday would have been better. By 'holy' Monday we mean declaring mondays as special days of fasting and prayer for Kanu to remain safe and sound in detention forever.

The so-called 'ghost' mondays would not lead to Kanu regaining his freedom anytime soon. Rather, the average poor Biafrans would suffer socio-economic and political consequencies of the voluntary or forced observation of the beginning of the working day of the week as rest or work-free day.

Nnamdi Kanu needs help but the help he needs urgently can only come from prayer and fasting;. His survival is now in the hands of Buhari administration. And since our justice system is not independent but dependent on the executive whims and caprices President Buhari and the cabal running the show on his behalf are baying for the blood of Kanu.

Even in the event of a Judge magnanimously granting him bail (something highly unlikely given the fact that he was a fugitive prior to his Kenyan abduction and rendition) the lawless DSS would never respect such judicial edict as they did recently about the detained Dunamis five and Igboho's associates.

Not every Igboman likes Kanu or believes in his desperate quest for Biafra! If a referendum is organized today you can still find some Biafrans voting against secession in accordance with their political or economic interests.

Those he was mockingly describing as 'animals' in the large zoo are now in charge of his destiny! That's how best the cookie crumbles.
Soc Okenwa'
my brother this ur epistle is too long but let me just chip in something....a days sacrifice is not too much for someone who us trying to give u a better life....agbero and barrow pusher na work?so if someone is fighting for u to have a better life and leave barrow pusher work and agbero and that person gets hurts in the process cant u show him compassion ?as for me every monday is not too much for the great ohamadike...i will sit at home on the 9th cos i love mnk

2 Likes

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Buckeyemedia1: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
my brother this ur epistle is too long but let me just chip in something....a days sacrifice is not too much for someone who us trying to give u a better life....agbero and barrow pusher na work?so if someone is fighting for u to have a better life and leave barrow pusher work and agbero and that person gets hurts in the process cant u show him compassion ?as for me every monday is not too much for the great ohamadike...i will sit at home on the 9th cos i love mnk
Sit @ home on the 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th no one gives a hoot, na you get your yansh.
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Sharpsecret01: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Sit @ home on the 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th no one gives a hoot, na you get your yansh.
abi oooh.....i go sit oo...if that is the only thing i can do for mnk
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Buckeyemedia1: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
abi oooh.....i go sit oo...if that is the only thing i can do for mnk
No be to dey sit down for house be your hustle, everyday is a sit @ home for you, Jobless ipob Miscreant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by AntiBMC(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Merely looking at his face...you know dat d fellow has not eaten since last Wednesday. Only hungry fools looking for leftovers from any table in the enemy camp, no matter how stale the leftovers are, talk like this ugly big-lipped imp.

So...I'm not surprised.
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by IgweOfNnewi: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
hehehehehe
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by BanevsJoker(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
How did this vermin and his truck-pushing family survive during the Covid-19 lockdown when palliatives were locked in Government warehouses?
Everyone wants to be relevant these days.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not only Mon...if they make it everyday thing it won't be bad.

After all e no affect me for Lagos.
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by nonhuman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fool you better watch your back,
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Sharpsecret01: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No be to dey sit down for house be your hustle, everyday is a sit @ home for you, Jobless ipob Miscreant.
if na dat one igbo man no dey lazy.....i am hardworking but u see from now on mondays na resting day...anybody wey won die should die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by President99: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
This one na Biafra matter. I am out of here, going to the zoo to see the Albino monkey
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by BiafraAburi: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
See his face. Very dull. Looks like a daft and dumb idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Ofodirinwa: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
I like that he had the confidence to quote himself in the title as if he isn't 'okenwa' lol
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Investigative: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Why this sit at home they pain u?

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Buckeyemedia1: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Investigative:

Why this sit at home they pain u?
Jokers all they do is brag, 6.30 am Monday morning, e done run comot house go open shop, keep deceiving yourself. Hardworking Ndiigbos in Alaba International market Lagos State will open, sit @ home all month wetin concern me with East of The River Niger?
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
if na dat one igbo man no dey lazy.....i am hardworking but u see from now on mondays na resting day...anybody wey won die should die
Cut your nose to spite your ears na your prerogative, sit @ home from now till 2050 Biafra you no go see.
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Sharpsecret01: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Cut your nose to spite your ears na your prerogative, sit @ home from now till 2050 Biafra you no go see.
wether i see biafra or not is non of ur business....2050 is still far but monday is close so allow me to sit in my house on monday in peace biko

1 Like

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Danjikanbauchi: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
This Afonjas self and Igbos lovers wanna be, were you the one who feeds the barrow pusher throughout lockdown last year ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by EmekaA125(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Jokers all they do is brag, 6.30 am Monday morning, e done run comot house go open shop, keep deceiving yourself. Hardworking Ndiigbos in Alaba International market Lagos State will open, sit @ home all month wetin concern me with East of The River Niger?
So why are you crying more than the bereaved in SouthEast? Anumanu
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by EmekaA125(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Come out and open ur shop or board a bus or travel within SE on Monday if they born ur papa well. Ezi
Re: Ghost Monday: you're wasting your time,Kanu will never be free. -Okenwa to ipob by Investigative: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This sit at home pain you
But we don’t care

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Separatists Shut Down Southeast Over Leader’s Arrest - Bloomberg / Official Profile Of Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke / Some Nigerians Always Support Racist Like Putin Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.