Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election (17525 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Which particular apga is soludo the candidate because there are over 3 apga's

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Bornbright(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Anambra what's happening
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by matm: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
God's will alone must be done
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by daddytime(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Confused greedy lots.

Make una just check out these two letters.

Be your brother and sister's keeper ko....be yourbrother's killer ni
Clowns

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Edusouls(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ndi Igbo Kwenu ? Una get problem no be small APGA has two candidates in primaries with different head and groups, running parallel primaries on the same party platform, look at how they missed a brain like Soludo, Obiano is a complete disaster..

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by discusant: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wow. Anambra people, look twice. Look at a neighbouring state almost ground to a halt because of imposition of governor.. It's a clash of CIVILIZATIONS that is going on in Anambra state. APGA with Soludo is of the type of civilization that Anambra people embrace, while the other is of an imposition by a civilization that majority of Anambra people resent.

2 Likes

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Freebandz365: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lamasta:

Soludo we know every other candidate is a noise maker cool

Ceecee Soludo
Sorry the people whose recognition matters INEC, don’t know him.
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by vasel15: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
His only sin was speaking in support of ipob
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Buckeyemedia1: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
vasel15:
His only sin was speaking in support of ipob
I thought ipob accused Soludo’s promoter Obiano as financier of the repatriation of Mazi?
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Must Everybody Be Governor In This State??

We Are Watching The Drama As It Unfold!
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by israelmao(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bunch of confused politicians.
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Hausaman(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Honestly, my instinct before the primaries have told me that Soludo is going to become the governor of Anambra State.
But I'm confused with the recent happenings.
But my instinct hardly fails me, it's always devoid of emotions and bias.
It's always 70+ accurate
Federal government is using Chukwuma Umorji faction of APGA to get rid of Soludo in order to make APGA weak for APC's Andy Uba.
They have removed Godwin Maduka and Valentine Chineto Ozoigbo of PDP.
APC led Federal government is so much interested in Kano, Lagos, Rivers and Anambra.
There are the Big-4
Let's watch out how it goes.
If care is not taking, Ifeanyi Uba of YPP may get another sympathy votes.
What of Oga Ndi Oga, the philanthropist, the only man that have campaigned to deserve winning the election.
It's hard to predict.

Even madmen think they are sane.
Whats FG interest in Anambra state election ?,
PMB unequivocally stated that the 5% in a dot circle are irrelevant in the affairs of Nigeria.
Your Big 4 is too bias, for anambra will only be called in big 29 states not 4.
My brothers from the east need to be less supertious, that even when a pig dies in its pen, in the east they are quick to blame FG, forgeting that, they have LGA & SG before FG. The day they start holding their kerosine leaders accoutable is the day they will get the utopian state of Biafra in Nigeria.

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by YoungRay007: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
How have the mighty fallen
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
The country is not eager to develop.

Playing with Soludo candidacy in an APGA controlled state.

Moreover same thing PDP did to Maduka.

Mad people full the country.
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Confusion123: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
/
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by chukwuibuipob: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
I can smile federal might in this APGA internal problem, how can INEC send same forms to two candidates?
There is a strong wind blowing to tarnish the will of the people but Obiano is to be blamed or rather Peter Obi for given Anambralians a Governor who lacks Political will or purpose.
See how he is unable to use his Position as the Governor to play the same politics that brought him to office....
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
The country is not eager to develop.

Playing with Soludo candidacy in an APGA controlled state.

Moreover same thing PDP did to Maduka.

Mad people full the country.

My brother , this Politicians are not after history at allllllllllllllllllllllll....
That is why out of Selfish interest of a promise of Presidency, someone using bullon Van as his bank accountants forgot the history of Buhari and here we are suffering the same 1984 wahala
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by idiagbo86(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Anambra don enter one chance ,Apc spell don catch them . Every other party get double candidates and as e be now,trouble dey.
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by miraculousGod(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Charles soludo's experience as a former Cbn gov. gives him an edge over other candidates
learn web design. 0 9 0 3 1 1 0 1 2 5 6
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by miraculousGod(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Charles soludo's experience as a former Cbn gov. gives him an edge over other candidates
learn web design. reach me on my no. that's showing underneath this post
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
resenne:
why are they afraid of soludo
Why must it be Soludo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by EVarn(m): 1:30am On Aug 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Honestly, my instinct before the primaries have told me that Soludo is going to become the governor of Anambra State.
But I'm confused with the recent happenings.
But my instinct hardly fails me, it's always devoid of emotions and bias.
It's always 70+ accurate
Federal government is using Chukwuma Umorji faction of APGA to get rid of Soludo in order to make APGA weak for APC's Andy Uba.
They have removed Godwin Maduka and Valentine Chineto Ozoigbo of PDP.
APC led Federal government is so much interested in Kano, Lagos, Rivers and Anambra.
There are the Big-4
Let's watch out how it goes.
If care is not taking, Ifeanyi Uba of YPP may get another sympathy votes.
What of Oga Ndi Oga, the philanthropist, the only man that have campaigned to deserve winning the election.
It's hard to predict.
Which Oga Ndi Oga?, Godwin Agbasimelo?, the same notorious drug baron from Awor-Ezinifite, Nnewi South?, Of all people to govern a state, you are mentioning a renown cultist and drugs/arms smuggler. Na wa for Nigerians sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by MrBanner(m): 3:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Isable012:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Poiu11: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2021
cool
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by dmbb: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2021
This is the kinds of the useless parties that will compete with APC chai! grin
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by uchennamani(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Baawaa:
APGA have lose before the election grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wish. Ntoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki / Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) / Fayemi Resigns As Minister To Focus On Defeating Fayose’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.