Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Content (movie, Comic, Novel Etc) Really Touched You In Recent Times - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Content (movie, Comic, Novel Etc) Really Touched You In Recent Times (188 Views)

My Personal Review Of GANG OF LAGOS And What Content Creators Can Learn it / JANUARY VLOG | Work Event + Creating Content + Movie Date With My Sister / Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Content (movie, Comic, Novel Etc) Really Touched You In Recent Times by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
I recently completed a particular manga and I must say, it has etched quite the indelible mark in me. The world building in it is not particularly grand, and the art isn't the best I have seen. In fact, this manga requires a lot of "suspension of disbelief" but the plot(and message therein) is the most relatable I have ever seen and an even rarer feat, provides solutions to the problems raised.

it's the story of a teacher (former assassin but don't think much about it) who would put his life down for his students.
Giving his all to them academically, and most importantly giving life advices that will equip them in facing society. It was a very beautiful read.

Especially when you come from a place where teachers and lecturers deliberately sabotage the lives of their own students.
They aren't that special academically even though you might be easily fooled by their ranks neither can they give you the right life orientation because they lack it themselves.

So what content really touched you recently?
I know some of you want to highlight how righteous you are but please no mention of religious texts here (not undermining their influence though), it's just not that kind of thread.

The name of the manga is assassination classroom for those who are curious.

Re: What Content (movie, Comic, Novel Etc) Really Touched You In Recent Times by TheEnygma(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Two movies I watched recently that really affected me psychologically were called "CLOUDS" and "INFINITE"

In "clouds" , the movie (based on a true life story) is about a teenage boy who had cancer but was very musically inclined, who had just a few months left to live but decided that he was gonna live the remaining months of his life to the fullest and he decided to do everything he wanted to do with the little time he had left before he died which included falling in love, going to his graduation, releasing his single etc.... It was a very touching movie that made me realize that my life night not have gone as I planned it but at least I have everything to be grateful for.

The Second movie "infinite" is an action movie about a group of people who had the power to remember everything they experienced in their previous lifes (basically People who have clear memories of their previous reincarnations) .... The movie had me thinking about the possibilities of reincarnation and if it was really possible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food Crisis Rock Biggie's House / Can Gojou Satoru Really Defeat Ryomen Sukuna At Full Strength? / Would You Still Love To Be A Nigerian If You Have To Choose Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.