Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I'm That Blog Writer You Need. Let Me Handle All Your Blog Posts. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm That Blog Writer You Need. Let Me Handle All Your Blog Posts. (272 Views)

Let Me Handle Your Writing Project / I'm That Writer You Need / Niche Blog Writer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm That Blog Writer You Need. Let Me Handle All Your Blog Posts. by generalpelu(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
I remember vividly, we had met on July 1st, on my sister's birthday. I uploaded her picture to wish her a happy birthday and she fell in love with her beauty. Later I told her I'm a guy and the lady is my sister. Since I was single and searching then, I followed up.

She's a student of MAPOLY in Abeokuta, doing her ND in accounting. I live in Abeokuta, so meeting her will be a walkover. And being an ND student, her mouth no go wide like that. We had kept contact and related well until 'bae agreed to marry me.'

Ever since then, she's been the one wanting us to meet. Finally I succumb to her desire, we agreed to meet this afternoon at Chicken Republic at Oke-ilewo, 4pm. I arrived on time for two main reasons: I love keeping to time and I wanted to do my assessment. When I got there, I gave a call and told her I was on my way, she said she was on her way too, I asked for what she was putting on, and she described fully. I entered and sat where I could get a firsthand view of anyone coming in.

At exactly 4.22pm, she alighted from a bike, with 3 other friends. In my mind, I was like 'moku, mogbe, modaran,' how much I carry come here? She called to tell me she was there, I just described one guy sitted on his own. She and her friends entered and joined the guy.

I walked out and heaved a heavy sigh of relieve.

0-8-0-6-7-5-4-1-0-9-8

WhatsApp.

I write on anything and everything.

(1) (Reply)

Fear The Conjured (short Story) / Loyalty. / 26 Lessons From Lecrae's Unashamed (book Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.