Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Emergency Advice For Phone Users - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emergency Advice For Phone Users (204 Views)

My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? / FG To Declare State Of Emergency In Education Sector In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Advice For Phone Users by iyke484real(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2021
In this article, I will be sharing some interesting and very important emergency/security measures for phone users... specifically for phones with security patterns or passwords on them.

No one prays to be unfortunate...we all wish to be alive, healthy and happy all the time but this is not always the case due to factors that are beyond our control.... so should there be any eventuality especially such that is not favourable, such that deprives an individual from reaching out to love one's. e.g lose of mental capacity, lose of consciousness, death, accident etc...

This timeless emergency observation could be of immense benefits. especially when any of the above mentioned eventualities should happen to an individual away from family or friends... cuz it makes it possible for any other person to use the victim's phone in reaching out to victim's family member(s) for assistance even when it is lock with password or pattern.

Now, straight to the point...

1. Access the emergency interface of your phone...it should be something like this...

Re: Emergency Advice For Phone Users by iyke484real(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2021
iyke484real:
in this article, I will be sharing some interesting and very important emergency/security measures for phone users... specifically for phones with security patterns or passwords on them.

no one prays to be unfortunate...we all wish to be alive, healthy and happy all the time but this is not always the case due to factors that are beyond our control.... so should there be any eventuality especially such that is not favourable, such that deprives an individual from reaching out to love one's. e.g lose of mental capacity, lose of consciousness, death, accident etc...

This timeless emergency observation could be of immense benefits. especially when any of the above mentioned eventualities should happen to an individual away from family or friends... cuz it makes it possible for any other person to make use of his/her phone in reaching out to family members for assistance even when it is lock with password or pattern.

Now, straight to the point...

1. Access the emergency interface of your phone...it should be something like this...

then double click on the emergency inscription at the top...if done correctly you should see a pencil icon at the top right corner click on it...it should lead you to something like this...

Re: Emergency Advice For Phone Users by iyke484real(m): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2021
iyke484real:
then double click on the emergency inscription at the top...if done correctly you should see a pencil icon at the top right corner click on it...it should lead you to something like this...
then scroll down to "add contact" then select contacts of family members or friends or relatives...if done correctly, all the selected names should automatically appear as your emergency contacts...with that done, any other person can use your phone in reaching out to those emergency numbers should the need arises even when the phone is locked.

(1) (Reply)

. / Kogi Poly Withdraws 217 Over Poor Academic Performance, Expels 1 For Forgery Co / Elementary School Teacher Needed For Online Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.