Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us (759 Views)

World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Biafranboys: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2021
We see the way the world powers experiment with people's lives and I have also talked about it telling them To pay compensation in form of building infrastructure in Africa and no cash should be given to any leader.

Yes I blame them for the wars that we have in Africa and I am Igbo and a Biafran and almost 5million of us died, go read about Biafra, we died because the white men had to do some experiments, how do you mix Igbos and Fulanis? I am a Christian and they are Muslims. you should have created 2 countries, Humans are not chemicals

https://www.biafranboys.org/world-powers-humans-are-not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2021
[s][author=Biafranboys post=104511404]We see the way the world powers experiment with people's lives and I have also talked about it telling them To pay compensation in form of building infrastructure in Africa and no cash should be given to any leader.

Yes I blame them for the wars that we have in Africa and I am Igbo and a Biafran and almost 5million of us died, go read about Biafra, we died because the white men had to do some experiments, how do you mix Igbos and Fulanis? I am a Christian and they are Muslims. you should have created 2 countries, Humans are not chemicals

[/quote] [/s]

1 Like

Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Biafranboys: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2021
look at Ambazonia, they are mixing 2 different people together, one speaks French and the other English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Biafranboys: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:
[s][author=Biafranboys post=104511404]We see the way the world powers experiment with people's lives and I have also talked about it telling them To pay compensation in form of building infrastructure in Africa and no cash should be given to any leader.

[/s]

You day vex o, wetin I do?
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Biafranboys: 1:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Igbos have nothing in common with the fulanis, heck they have alot on common with a man from Saudi
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Monogamy: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by louqas: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Biafranboys:

You day vex o, wetin I do?

You forgot go tell us if it was still the white man that made ibos vote for a fulani shagari in 1979....(i forgot you got VP ekweme so that can be forgiven)
Or
If it was the white man that made ibos vote en masse for another fulani(this one a Cameroonian) im 2019....oh Obi was going to be vice president so that also do not count....

The same white man you want to vilify was the one appointing you based on merit all over fulani land but you didnt complain until northerners started going to school and taking back the positions you usurped.

Go back to school.....and this time make sure you take history lessons.....
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by kollinzgee(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2021
We won't give up the fight till we separate..

1 Like

Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Tolumiide: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2021
They are not the problem, the problem is our style of government. Quebec is doing well in Canada and they speak French
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by skywalker240(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2021
louqas:

You forgot go tell us if it was still the white man that made ibos vote for a fulani shagari in 1979....(i forgot you got VP ekweme so that can be forgiven)
Or
If it was the white man that made ibos vote en masse for another fulani(this one a Cameroonian) im 2019....oh Obi was going to be vice president so that also do not count....

The same white man you want to vilify was the one appointing you based on merit all over fulani land but you didnt complain until northerners started going to school and taking back the positions you usurped.

But it's a sovereignty right?
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by louqas: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
skywalker240:

But it's a sovereignty right?

Same as its the sovereign right of other Nigerians NOT TO FOLLOW IBO VOTING PATTERN....but what do we see....ibos hate everybody because their candidate lost an election, they suddenly remembered they have infrastructural problems and are marginalized after 16 years of being in government....whose fault if the party you keep voting for doesnt think you have anyone good enough to be its presidential candidate.

4 Likes

Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by skywalker240(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
louqas:

Same as its the sovereign right of other Nigerians NOT TO FOLLOW IBO VOTING PATTERN....but what do we see....ibos hate everybody because their candidate lost an election, they suddenly remembered they have infrastructural problems and are marginalized after 16 years of being in government....whose fault if the party you keep voting for doesnt think you have anyone good enough to be its presidential candidate.
grin
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Biafranboys: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Cry cry baby

Mc oluomo thug
Re: World Powers: Humans Are Not Chemicals, Stop Mixing Us by Biafranboys: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
louqas:

Or

Shut up

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Lady Caught For Child Trafficking In Abuloma LGA, Rivers State (video) / How Come No Nigerian Leader Is Ever Charged For Crimes Against Humanity . / Blood Flows Freely In Rivers State As Gunmen Kills Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.