Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja (57932 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Danjikanbauchi: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eroms4life17:
You're looking for trouble. DSS will come and look for you. That's for sure. Check my signature
or pastor Paul Enenche should come and see how Muslims protect their own ?
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Bimbilla(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
I think they are Shia members because of their leader there can do anything
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by bizzibodi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
I am sure somebody just share free t-shirts to them,they dnt know what was written on it.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Idrisk19(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
As far as Islam is concerns, it's not good enough to pray with such a cloth.
even the person that lead the prayer has violated the rule of prayer he was looking at the camera while on prayer..
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Splitmind: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
They must be arrested immediately! FAKE MUSLIMS!
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Idrisk19(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
it's not good enough to pray with such a cloth. even the person that lead the prayer has violated the rule of prayer he was looking at the camera while on prayer.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Indigenous people of Nigeria are slowly waken up, to to the terrorists agenda's of a nomadic ,non indigenous group ,the Fulani terrorists invaders ,into our mist to grab our lands,make us slaves ,in father's land ,rape our women,kill us ,open up our northern boarders for there fellow Fulanis, to invade us with no passports, or immigration laws stopping them,they are kidnappers,rapist,terrorists,infiltrators to claim Nigerians via the Indegenous Huasas,they want a Nigerian Caliphate-They are parasites,unity beggers,they are bigots ,selecting there tribesmen into our highest offices, to build an islamic nation in our indigenous lands-No tribe in Nigeria invades and kills other tribes like them.
The greatest thing Nigerians accomplished in the last thirty years was electing Muhammadu Buhari as president. If he had lived and died without being president, no one would push back when politicians fall over themselves to deliver tributes and call him the greatest president that Nigeria never had.
After six years of Buhari’s administration and with only two more years to go, all is settled about the rhymes and stanzas of Buhari’s elegy. Some thirty years from now, people will stone anyone who attaches “greatest ” to any tribute at Buhari’s funeral.
You may ask if anything is worth the cost of having Buhari as president?
Before you do, there is another reason why his election was the greatest accomplishment of the Nigerian electorate in the last 30 years. If Buhari had not been president, if his incompetence had not been exposed to the uninitiated, Nigeria would have continued its zigzag path. The one-step-forward, two-steps-backwards trajectory would have continued unabated.
Thus, Buhari helped the unrestructured Nigeria to confront its foreseeable future. That is Buhari’s first legacy.
Here is Buhari’s second legacy: It may not be clear yet to the Fulani people, but Buhari’s presidency has damaged them more than any other group in Nigeria. Buhari’s inability to have an objective view of what leadership entails in a diverse country like Nigeria and his propensity to side with his Fulani people even when every donkey could see the bias undermined the Fulani deeply. He diminished whatever legitimate claim they have in what is clearly a fast-moving degenerative Nigeria’s structural carnage. The Fulani were better off in Nigeria six years ago than they are today. That is Muhammadu Buhari’s second legacy.
In the context of Nigeria’s nationhood, Buhari’s second coming was a necessary evil: He came, he saw, and he hastened its ruination for everyone.
If Buhari had not been president, Nigeria would have been ‘managing.’ The Peoples Democratic Party of Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo Dasuki and Diezani Allison-Madueke would have been paying Dangote to rob Otedola, even as the country continued the slide down the valley of death. Buhari accelerated the collapse by taking the country on a bungee jump down the deepest part of the valley using a frayed rope.
The rope is breaking. Anyone with functioning ears can hear the splitting threads from miles away. High above the deepest part of the valley, Nigeria barely holds on to Buhari’s back. Two things will happen: Either Nigeria loses its grip on Buhari’s back and falls into the valley of death, or the rope rips and both Nigeria and Buhari plunge down the valley. Either way, death is the expected end.
The only miracle on the horizon is to get Nigeria to a place where it cannot fight the Igbo and the Yoruba nations simultaneously.
Buhari salutes octogenarian Maj-Gen. Paul Tarfa
Buhari hails BUA Chairman Abdulsamad Rabiu
Buhari sympathises with Abiodun over father's death
In a one-on-one fight, Nigeria may defeat any of its components. Nigeria may defeat the Igbo. Nigeria may run over the Yoruba. Nigeria may crush the Ijaw, the Ibibio, the Tiv, the Ijaw, the Kanuri, the Fulani, the Bachama, the Idoma, the Urhobo, etc. Nigeria cannot defeat the Igbo and the Yoruba at the same time. In a fight between Nigeria on one side and an Igbo-Yoruba alliance on the other, many ethnic minority groups will take the side of the alliance.

Whether the fight is in the physical or spiritual realm, whether it is in the democratic realm or the ideological realm, Nigeria has no chance of winning a fight against the combined forces of the Igbo and the Yoruba. For a table with three legs, one leg has no chance of keeping the table standing when the other two legs take a knee. The Igbo and Yoruba need to take a combined knee. That is the ultimate way to shake the table called Nigeria.

Nigeria needs to get to a point where it faces the prospect of fighting a united Igbo and Yoruba power. It needs to happen now. That reality needs to be clear, concrete, and ironclad. It is the only magic wand that can save Nigeria.
Is it easy to achieve? No. Is it possible? Yes.
What will it take to get Nigeria to that place where it risks fighting the Igbo and the Yoruba simultaneously?
The way to achieve this is for the Igbo and the Yoruba to embrace Thomas Jefferson’s greatest philosophy. The man who drafted the U.S. Declaration of Independence said, “I admire the dreams of the future more than the history of the past.”

The Igbo and the Yoruba must admire the dreams of the future more than the history of the past. They must do it not just for their children’s children but also for all those children from East to West, North to South, trapped in prisons of mediocrity and death, which are the only gift of an unfair, unjust, and dysfunctional Nigeria.

The Igbo and the Yoruba owe this to future generations of the people currently trapped in Nigeria. It is their responsibility. Posterity will blame the Igbo and the Yoruba in Nigeria if they fail to catch the wave. Thanks to Buhari’s misadventures, the awareness of today is total and overwhelming. Severe penalties await the Igbo and the Yoruba if they fail to act now and free unborn generations from the manacles of Muhammadu Buhari’s.
By Akinyemi Onigbinde

Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by macrodata(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Only Sahara reporters can carry this sort of news that nobody will take seriously
"nobody takes seriously" because it's not in a church. I don't think you're different from our failed leaders.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Racoon:
Guess the world can now see the hypocrisy & selective justice system of the unintelligent DSS in a tyrannical Buhari regime? They can't dare arrest these ones because the only language they understand is violence and extremism which is not a way of life with the former.

Hope the deadbeat meatgriller and other high grade mummified sai baba zombies of NL can see how the Buhari self-inflicted hardship have resetted the brains of their brethren?

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/man-organises-ceremony-in.html?m=1

Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar  "....Ibrahim said he decided to change his daughter's name to Kausar because President Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, failed to fulfil the promises they made when they were seeking for votes... ."
https://www.facebook.com/763969630315102/posts/4439269362785092/?app=fbl

If you ask me I will tell you we Christians are cowards. It was DUNAMIS church that invited DSS to pick them. Muslims know how to protect their people. Are you not seeing how igbo leaders invited the security to come and kill their youths versus how the northern leaders are openly protecting the bandits and killer herdsmen
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
louqas:

Thats what Sowore and his minions fail to understand.....somene who cant get 40, 000 votes asking someone with 15million vote to go.....even Atiku with 12 million votes no talk...empty barrel
15million votes from people like you doesn’t translate to any kind of quality in leadership or character of the “votee”.
Take a look at your country and see where you and your votes landed us Mr 15million votes.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by kinggSamuel(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
why una dey hide the 'must go' part now
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by superstar1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Waste of time.

I hope Sowore will reward them handsomely or he will give them pittance out of the millions of dollars he is being paid by foreign elements to destabilize the nation. Kolewerk!
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by almakiyyun(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
Since it's Mosque, he won't be arrested..... if it was Dunamis church now.... DSS would've been there to show off...

Una fear fear pastor surmoned the police to arrest the protesters in his church
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Oracleforce: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bakinwuta:

Didn't take long. Expected....ethno-religious doesnt fail the reasoning of Nigerians.

It always start and end with ethno-religious coloration or propaganda

Trashy comment...
Hausa-Fulani are covered by presidential immunity but other tribes are on their own.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by luluman: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Only Sahara reporters can carry this sort of news that nobody will take seriously
Are you a "nobody"? If you can't be objective shut up now
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Tareq1105: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Gen Buhari isn't going anywhere,he will finish his second term and handover to the next democratically elected government,unless the Almighty decides to end his time before 2023.
Mr Sowore and his band of activist should stop all these emotional nonsensical activitism,this is a protest that leads to nowhere.
Go and start organizing your party, activists,supporters to start preparing for how to take over the leadership of Nigeria in 2023 and stop all these childish protest that only end up imprisoning a few people for no reason.
I don't like Gen Buhari but I know no amount of protest can force him to resign as the president of Nigeria,my vote is my power.

Sowore is operating within the tenet of democracy. He hasn't done anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Gen Buhari isn't going anywhere,he will finish his second term and handover to the next democratically elected government,unless the Almighty decides to end his time before 2023.
Mr Sowore and his band of activist should stop all these emotional nonsensical activitism,this is a protest that leads to nowhere.
Go and start organizing your party, activists,supporters to start preparing for how to take over the leadership of Nigeria in 2023 and stop all these childish protest that only end up imprisoning a few people for no reason.
I don't like Gen Buhari but I know no amount of protest can force him to resign as the president of Nigeria,my vote is my power.
your vote really get power in 2019
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by kissdabride: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Maybe you are not in Nigeria or you don't go to the same market with other Nigerians
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by kissdabride: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
ticker:
Paid activist
unpaid wailer
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Nex123: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
Since it's Mosque, he won't be arrested..... if it was Dunamis church now.... DSS would've been there to show off...

You don see am naw embarassed
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Walex124(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beancounter94:

Racoon...I am not a Buhari supporter...however, some differences between the Dunamis and this protest.

1.The Dunamis 5 stood up in the midst of a church service...and disrupted the service, and were stopped by church secuirty.

2.The Dunamis 5 also did their protest in a very prominent church near the city center.

(And they should not have been arrested...that is certian)

3.The Dunamis 5 were handed over to DSS on the orders of the pastor

As for this lot

1.They did their protest in a mosque in a satellite city...not in the city center.

2. They did not stand up during prayers, or during the Imam's sermon, and start shouting slogans.

3.They conducted themselves peacefully. No noise, nothing...so the Imam had no reason to call the cops or DSS to maintain order.

I doubt the Dunamis 5 would have been arrested if all they did was WHAT these guys did...wear their shirts, and not draw too much attention to themselves.

Now, again, Ememnche (who I am not a fan of) handed over the Dunamis 5 to the DSS because he was probably concerend about 1) Getting into trobule with the DSS. 2) Possible crowd issues.

This is just my analysis. It does not mean I like Buhari...I agree that Buhari should not have been voted in or that he should have won. But the thing is, both protests were different things.
Absolutely truth, kudos to you.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Malawian(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Of course Buhari must go in 2023. Once and for all!!!
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by IMAliyu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Adakintroy:
Leave Buhari alone is more Nigerian than Most. He fought a war for united Nigerian. If you can put your life on the line for a course whatever it is, you are the real deal. On the other hand it's Nigerians I don't trust.

Give them money and watch them change. So called Patriots. Give them money and they will speak multiple language in one sentence.
Being a patriot doesn't automatically make one a competent leader.

Second what does Nigeria stand for?
What ideals or values does Nigeria represent that it's worth logically putting your life on the line for and can foster unity in times of hardship?
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Adakintroy: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

Being a patriot doesn't automatically make one a competent leader.

Second what does Nigeria stand for?
What ideals or values does Nigeria represent that it's worth logically putting your life on the line for and can foster unity in times of hardship?

Being a patriot first embodies leadership. Not being a Patriots is you.

Second Nigeria embodies A orderly human space. There are no other ideals just humans and am attempt to be people. Try yours first. Dont pursue what others have perfect and pretend you share in it. You not one of them. They are not one of you either. Stop your pretence.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by AuthenticPrinte: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nigerian youths are waking up and are becoming bold.

Not bad.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Kenn55: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Faiththatworks:

You don't seem to understand the meaning of these protests. Buhari must go protest does not necessarily mean they want him to resign, that will never happen and I want to believe the protesters know exactly that. I think it just a way of expressing their grievances and putting pressure on him to sit up.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by maste: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2021
No amount of distraction can conceal the inaction. After trying four times he finally got it and turned out to be monumental failure. What a shame. What a big disgrace.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by Eroms4life17(m): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
or pastor Paul Enenche should come and see how Muslims protect their own ?
I sha done talk my own
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by teepain: 3:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Beancounter94:

Racoon...I am not a Buhari supporter...however, some differences between the Dunamis and this protest.

1.The Dunamis 5 stood up in the midst of a church service...and disrupted the service, and were stopped by church secuirty.

2.The Dunamis 5 also did their protest in a very prominent church near the city center.

(And they should not have been arrested...that is certian)

3.The Dunamis 5 were handed over to DSS on the orders of the pastor

As for this lot

1.They did their protest in a mosque in a satellite city...not in the city center.

2. They did not stand up during prayers, or during the Imam's sermon, and start shouting slogans.

3.They conducted themselves peacefully. No noise, nothing...so the Imam had no reason to call the cops or DSS to maintain order.

I doubt the Dunamis 5 would have been arrested if all they did was WHAT these guys did...wear their shirts, and not draw too much attention to themselves.

Now, again, Ememnche (who I am not a fan of) handed over the Dunamis 5 to the DSS because he was probably concerend about 1) Getting into trobule with the DSS. 2) Possible crowd issues.

This is just my analysis. It does not mean I like Buhari...I agree that Buhari should not have been voted in or that he should have won. But the thing is, both protests were different things.

Great contribution. I like people who can detach their emotions from their analysis and be factual.
Re: Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja by jahsharon: 3:48am On Aug 08, 2021
ticker:
Paid activist

And you are paid sufferer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Mobbed, Police Escorts Him Out As Crowd Chants "Ole!" / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.