Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ijele Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijele Of Africa (724 Views)

Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2021
so about two days ago some unfortunate conquered alimi slaves from the west were comparing flavour to an un-existing human called 9ice.

on what basis should they be compared

is it hit songs?

awards?

influence? flavour is known world wide.

fan base?

consistency?

handsome/hotness?

from all the criteria i listed above the original frog voice 9ice doesn't come close. flavour is steady killing it touring the world for different shows while your 9ice is currently at irabiji eating soured ewedu soup and amala..

why are yorubas trying to dis-credit flavour. flavour and 9ice shouldn't be on the same sentence, some even went as far as saying all flavour does is to take off his shirt do u knw hw sexy flavour is? that nigga literally got them white and blacks girls all over the globe on lock down and wet in between their thighs salivating to have one night stand with him.

can 9ice take off his shirt huh i bet u he wouldn't dare, 9ice who looks like a skeletal frame, the day he does even mosquitoes won't come close to him..

this is my piece of advice to u psycological disadvantaged humans that parade yourselfs as yolobas rather than disrespect flavour u all should advice yur ijebu akpu mojo winner to go into marriage councelling atleast he once had an experience of bumping into his wife toyin giving rugged man (igbo gee) bj in his apartment since he was able to scale throught the pains then he is perfect for such job.

let me make this clear to u guys u do nt control nigeria entertainment.

Igbos fucking control nollywood.

yorubas slightly control afro beat, Igbos, edos and pitakwas are currently in the game making waves.

last Igbos control nigeria gospel music knw this and have peace.
Re: Ijele Of Africa by Jerryherd: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2021
cool

Low self esteem mixed with some inferiority complex seasoned and garnished with attention seeking and need for revalidation

O.P it's time to grow up

9 Likes

Re: Ijele Of Africa by jahsharon: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2021
This one has mental problems

3 Likes

Re: Ijele Of Africa by Danjikanbauchi: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Even that mentally sick journalist from Ibadan called Kemi has begged flavour for a one night stand even when it's obvious flavour is young enough to be her grand son. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=104515603] cool

Low self esteem mixed with some inferiority complex seasoned and garnished with attention seeking and need for revalidation

O.P it's time to grow up

.[/quote

u have succeeded in telling me your life stories.

next.
Re: Ijele Of Africa by Jerryherd: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2021
bomb24:

u have succeeded in telling me your life stories.

next.

Kindly grow up... It's too early to be childish

3 Likes

Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Even that mentally sick journalist from Ibadan called Kemi has begged flavour for a one night stand even when it's obvious flavour is young enough to be her grand son. grin cheesy

LWKMD.

that woman is desperately in need of a dick.
Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2021
jahsharon:
This one has mental problems
u mean ur dad?
Re: Ijele Of Africa by r4bbit: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2021
How stupid can you be ?
bomb24:
so about two days ago some unfortunate conquered alimi slaves from the west were comparing flavour to an un-existing human called 9ice.

on what basis should they be compared

is it hit songs?

awards?

influence? flavour is known world wide.

fan base?

consistency?

handsome/hotness?

from all the criteria i listed above the original frog voice 9ice doesn't come close. flavour is steady killing it touring the world for different shows while your 9ice is currently at irabiji eating soured ewedu soup and amala..

why are yorubas trying to dis-credit flavour. flavour and 9ice shouldn't be on the same sentence, some even went as far as saying all flavour does is to take off his shirt do u knw hw sexy flavour is? that nigga literally got them white and blacks girls all over the globe on lock down and wet in between their thighs salivating to have one night stand with him.

can 9ice take off his shirt huh i bet u he wouldn't dare, 9ice who looks like a skeletal frame, the day he does even mosquitoes won't come close to him..

this is my piece of advice to u psycological disadvantaged humans that parade yourselfs as yolobas rather than disrespect flavour u all should advice yur ijebu akpu mojo winner to go into marriage councelling atleast he once had an experience of bumping into his wife toyin giving rugged man (igbo gee) bj in his apartment since he was able to scale throught the pains then he is perfect for such job.

let me make this clear to u guys u do nt control nigeria entertainment.

Igbos fucking control nollywood.

yorubas slightly control afro beat, Igbos, edos and pitakwas are currently in the game making waves.

last Igbos control nigeria gospel music knw this and have peace.

Did you know that you have not written anything sensible..
You have only wasted few minutes of your life displaying your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:
How stupid can you be
Did you know that you have not written anything sensible.. You have only wasted few minutes of your life displaying your stupidity......
stale try sumting elxe afonja slum candidate.
Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

u can pass that message to your psycologically disadvantaged afonjas.
Re: Ijele Of Africa by r4bbit: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2021
bomb24:

stale try sumting elxe afonja slum candidate.
you no get sense....
Even a 7year old can see that you're being tribalistic in your post I'diot .no body will take you serious when you post baseless things like this...
You be Mumu....

Re: Ijele Of Africa by bomb24: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:
you no get sense....
Even a 7year old can see that you're being tribalistic in your post I'diot . Nigga no body will take you serious when you post baseless things like this...
You be Mumu....

what a waste u can as well sound the message to ur tiger clawed face brothas bloody zombie.
Re: Ijele Of Africa by r4bbit: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2021
bomb24:

what a waste u can as well sound the message to ur tiger clawed face brothas bloody zombie.
Am sounding it To you Now..
If I see another tribalistc thread,regardless of the op's tribe,I will also sound it to him...

A stupid post is a stupid post.... No matter the tribe
Re: Ijele Of Africa by Monogamy: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Don't forget to take your meds oo
Re: Ijele Of Africa by Naigleria1: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na music u wan tribalize?

MUSIC?

(1) (Reply)

The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed / . / UNGUARDED ESN THREADING THE PATH OF BOKO HARAM (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.