Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed (713 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / Obaseki Demolishes Houses Of Oshiomhole’s Allies In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2021
We have read several reports of the damages caused by Imo state commissioner of police who derives joy in demolishing houses of suspects without investigation. Such action is evil. We call for the immediate removal of such hateful mind from Imo state. Police is not court. What is wrong in arresting and trying suspects? Why destroy houses? What about the family of the suspects? As dangerous the actions of Boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen are, we have never read their houses, markets are demolished as we see in Imo state. This is real hate in action. Arrest suspects and try them but demolishing houses and burning markets is hate and causing more disaffection. We say no, big no to policing without conscience.

Read the full article below

Some of you may remember the picture below from a few days ago when the Commissioner of Police Imo state, Abutu Yaro, paraded over 20 men and claimed they were IPOB/ESN members arrested in a Hotel in Orlu. He also claimed that the owner of the Hotel was sponsoring IPOB. What they never told you is that the security forces invaded the Hotel, randomly arrested the 20 men, burnt the Hotel down, burnt shops around the premises, and moved further down to burn the home of the owner of the Hotel. All this after investigating and clearing the Hotel owner of any wrong doing. Story is below

Kyari IRT probed, cleared me of sponsoring IPOB, says owner of Imo hotel burnt by security agents

A hotelier, Chinonso Uba, has expressed surprise on why his hotel, drink depot and country home, at Okporo and Obor communities in the Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State were set ablaze by security operatives penultimate Sunday.

The hotelier told journalists in Owerri, Imo State, that the Intelligence Response Team of the Inspector General of Police then manned by now suspended Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police arrested him in February and investigated him for six weeks and released him after it was discovered that he had no link with Indigenous People of Biafra.

The hotelier said, “That Sunday, I saw them and I ran away. All of a sudden the security men started burning my hotel and destroying my properties. The hotel has four upstairs. They burnt three of my vehicles and four vehicles belonging to brewery companies that came to delivery goods to me with all the drinks they were carrying.

“They burnt my wife’s shop with all the goods in it. Burnt three motorcycles. They went to my warehouse and burnt the whole drinks and property there. The security operatives proceeded to my country home, burnt my house and equally burnt my father’s house. They also burnt my 2012 highlander jeep parked there.

“The operation is so strange to me because I was in February arrested for a false allegation that I was sponsoring IPOB. I was detained at Imo State command headquarters in Owerri and after which I was transferred to Abuja where I spent another three weeks

“After a thorough investigation, it was discovered that I had no hand in any crime. Abba Kyari granted me bail without collecting a dime from me. I was asked to be reporting at IRT team in Abuja for three weeks which I did before coming back to Imo State to continue with business.

“Since then, I had been running my business on a low key. I stopped making use of any vehicle and even handed over my hotel to my manager to run so as to stay away from trouble. It is on record that since then no police or security agency had asked me to report for any further questioning.

“I was surprised when they came destroying my belongings. I quickly called Abuja and the team that investigated me said that they had no hand in it.”

While debunking the police position that those who attacked Omuma and Njaba police Divisional headquarters took off from the hotel, Uba said that he had lost several millions of naira in the arson.

While giving an update on the Orlu incident on Sunday during a press conference, the state Commissioner of Police, Abutu Yaro, said that the command was hunting for the remaining suspects.

1 Like

Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by vanunu: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Even if you are a member, is the penalty arson?
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2021
This is evil.
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by yinkus6750(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2021
While not supporting jungle justice or punishment before trial, what should happen to those that also destroy government properties and public facilities, including killing of innocent civilians and uniformed personels?
Guess the gun known men introduced the pattern, which nobody condemned.
Why is it now we hearing voices?
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by michdera(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2021
You forgot to mention the innocent people killed and tagged unknown gunmen while placing guns on their lifeless body.

One thing is certain, an evil doer will reap what he sow one day
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by gidgiddy: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2021
michdera:
You forgot to mention the innocent people killed and tagged unknown gunmen while placing guns on their lifeless body.

One thing is certain, an evil doer will reap what he sow one day

Imo State Police command is full of criminalities. Even if the Hotel is truly being used by ESN to stage attacks, why go there to set ut on fire, thereby endangering the lives of the general public and abusing your powers a law enforcement agent?

Killing innocent civilians, placing guns on their body and parading them as ESN.

The Nigerian Police is filled with filth

2 Likes

Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by Madmohamed1: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Zikojukwu:
We have read several reports of the damages caused by Imo state commissioner of police who derives joy in demolishing houses of suspects without investigation. Such action is evil. We call for the immediate removal of such hateful mind from Imo state. Police is not court. What is wrong in arresting and trying suspects? Why destroy houses? What about the family of the suspects? As dangerous the actions of Boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen are, we have never read their houses, markets are demolished as we see in Imo state. This is real hate in action. Arrest suspects and try them but demolishing houses and burning markets is hate and causing more disaffection. We say no, big no to policing without conscience.

Read the full article below

Some of you may remember the picture below from a few days ago when the Commissioner of Police Imo state, Abutu Yaro, paraded over 20 men and claimed they were IPOB/ESN members arrested in a Hotel in Orlu. He also claimed that the owner of the Hotel was sponsoring IPOB. What they never told you is that the security forces invaded the Hotel, randomly arrested the 20 men, burnt the Hotel down, burnt shops around the premises, and moved further down to burn the home of the owner of the Hotel. All this after investigating and clearing the Hotel owner of any wrong doing. Story is below

Kyari IRT probed, cleared me of sponsoring IPOB, says owner of Imo hotel burnt by security agents

A hotelier, Chinonso Uba, has expressed surprise on why his hotel, drink depot and country home, at Okporo and Obor communities in the Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State were set ablaze by security operatives penultimate Sunday.

The hotelier told journalists in Owerri, Imo State, that the Intelligence Response Team of the Inspector General of Police then manned by now suspended Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police arrested him in February and investigated him for six weeks and released him after it was discovered that he had no link with Indigenous People of Biafra.

The hotelier said, “That Sunday, I saw them and I ran away. All of a sudden the security men started burning my hotel and destroying my properties. The hotel has four upstairs. They burnt three of my vehicles and four vehicles belonging to brewery companies that came to delivery goods to me with all the drinks they were carrying.

“They burnt my wife’s shop with all the goods in it. Burnt three motorcycles. They went to my warehouse and burnt the whole drinks and property there. The security operatives proceeded to my country home, burnt my house and equally burnt my father’s house. They also burnt my 2012 highlander jeep parked there.

“The operation is so strange to me because I was in February arrested for a false allegation that I was sponsoring IPOB. I was detained at Imo State command headquarters in Owerri and after which I was transferred to Abuja where I spent another three weeks

“After a thorough investigation, it was discovered that I had no hand in any crime. Abba Kyari granted me bail without collecting a dime from me. I was asked to be reporting at IRT team in Abuja for three weeks which I did before coming back to Imo State to continue with business.

“Since then, I had been running my business on a low key. I stopped making use of any vehicle and even handed over my hotel to my manager to run so as to stay away from trouble. It is on record that since then no police or security agency had asked me to report for any further questioning.

“I was surprised when they came destroying my belongings. I quickly called Abuja and the team that investigated me said that they had no hand in it.”

While debunking the police position that those who attacked Omuma and Njaba police Divisional headquarters took off from the hotel, Uba said that he had lost several millions of naira in the arson.

While giving an update on the Orlu incident on Sunday during a press conference, the state Commissioner of Police, Abutu Yaro, said that the command was hunting for the remaining suspects.
the Fulani have made their plan to destroy Igbo land
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Any evil Fulani man in igboland will not succeed.
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by DOTian: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Fulani police commissioners in Igboland must be stopped! They bring nothing but murder destruction and inefficiency.
That said, Hope Uzodinmma should be made to pay totally for these atrocities no matter how long it takes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by DoctorDree(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Like say they care
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by Danjikanbauchi: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
While not supporting jungle justice or punishment before trial, what should happen to those that also destroy government properties and public facilities, including killing of innocent civilians and uniformed personels?
Guess the gun known men introduced the pattern, which nobody condemned.
Why is it now we hearing voices?
olayinka stop supporting Evil. This are innocent people. How many times have you seen security forces burning houses in the North ?

2 Likes

Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2021
vanunu:
Even if you are a member, is the penalty arson?

It's like you don't know the rules change when it comes to Igbos! Was reading to find out the name of the so called commissioner of police....not surprised where he's from!

1 Like

Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
Fulani police commissioners in Igboland must be stopped! They bring nothing but murder destruction and inefficiency.
That said, Hope Uzodinmma should be made to pay totally for these atrocities no matter how long it takes..

It's becoming clearer why they rigged him into office.....he's their willing slave!

All this evil and spilling of blood in Imo started when that fool invited the Fulani army to Imo and was bragging about it!
Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by DOTian: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

It's becoming clearer why they rigged him into office.....he's their willing slave!

All this evil and spilling of blood in Imo started when that fool invited the Fulani army to Imo and was bragging about it!

That's the point I have been trying to make here.
Anybody that knows that man closely will know they rigged him in to do exactly what he's doing, especially with the desperate quest to loot imo gas reserves through the desert to Niger Republic.. Hope is an uncouth and desperate politician whose lust for power has led him to destroy Imo State.

1 Like

Re: The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Igbo youthy are often quiet to serious issues. Someone like Abutu Yaro should leave Imo state.

(1) (Reply)

Kalu's 2023  Endorsement:Northern Stakeholders Begin Rice Distribution (photos) / #SYNOD2021: Senator Ubah Gifts Anglican Bishop Brand New Benz, 2 Million Naira / BREAKING: Six Feared Dead As Soldiers, Policemen Open Fire On Shiites In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.