Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (27161 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by femijay8271(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:
yes let's separate the normal people from the hoodlums. cheesy

me I can finish 1 loaf sef cheesy

Omo iya mi...wa gbayi. We plenty for league
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by QuantAnalyst: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Funkybabee:
See question

Me I do eat ooo

I don't do shakara for food oo

If it's with fried egg, I can eat whole of it

But with beans, maybe 6 shaa

Wow!

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by ezewealth(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
As the spirit leads

2 Likes

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
I'm okay with 4 or 5.

Unlike those days when I could finish everything.

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
12-14.

But bread has not been in my diet much these days...phasing it out.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by HolyTitus(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
How many slice abi how many loaf of aunties
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by tutudesz: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:
if u haven't eaten this thing chaiiii
Correct man cool

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by harmony75: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
My 2nd best food I can have bread and tea for for whole day breakfast and dinner! 6slices easy to make as you on the go! I love bread and tea ❤
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by BaEnki(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bread is my best food, if allowed I can finish two loaves at a sitting. Provided with Mayonnaise(particularly Bama), I will cross the two loaves.

In summary I dey finish over 20 slices at a sitting but I never take pass 1 loaf at a sitting before, and that would be enough for the whole day.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Bread is not my thing. I can manage 13 slices just to awaken the spirit.

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
The whole loaf
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by sirsholley(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na waec, which one be one sitting?
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by DenreleDave(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pegi23:
8 because I don't want people to see me as a foodlum
Hy pegi, gud pm

Just sent u a mail, wud appreciate if u can give a follow back reply
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Btruth: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2021

grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by alizma: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:
yes let's separate the normal people from the hoodlums. cheesy

me I can finish 1 loaf sef cheesy
So you are among the hoodlums terrorising our area?
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by oji2013(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can finish one big loaf of bread served with tea.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Aforxzy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
4-6 slices will do.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Abaman001(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
One loaf
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by xplora98(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by juniorstar(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
The entire bread
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by michaelokoi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
For me 8 slices or more with mayonnaise and Titus sardine with Cold sprite or tea.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by PAWG(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
It’s the whole loaf for me. Bread just seems to melt away in my tummy grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sliced bread is never satisfying for me, I would finish a loaf
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
four slices and I'm pregnant with bread already. 3 is very very OK.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Slimtuns(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
omo if I want chop am to Belle full I no sure say I loaf go reach me oh
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Darreytinho10(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can manage 20 on a sitting grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Melonny(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
During Jonathan's administration, I ate 3 - 5 slices.
Buhari, I eat 10 - 15 slices

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by guru90: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Biko... one sweet loaf.......
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by seyisolu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yummiest Bread in the South-South.[b][/b]
From Gezeora Commercial Enterprise makers of BigDad[i][/i],Dboss[i][/i] and Six to Six [i][/i] of various sizes.

Gezeora Commercial Enterprise is the company name for the bakers of quality bread and snacks. The bakers of popular brands such as BigDad, Dboss, Six to Six of various sizes as well as the prestigious Geze chin chin.
With an high appetite for quality and integrity. BigDad and other products of Gezeora Commercial Enterprises has been and remains one of the best of the best in bread production. Having existed for over 20 years, their product has brought other standard bakeries look up to in the South-South of Nigeria.
The strategies innovations and operations of it's seasoned Administrator have helped in the products being second to none as customers who yearn for quality, scramble for the products on a daily basis.

The bakery has over one hundred and fifty (150) members of staff, thereby contributed in job creation for youths as well as providing conducive environment for work.
With the Head Office in Warri, Delta State, it has branches in some major cities in the Southern part of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Limassol(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Bread has reduced in size self sad
With a very creamy hot chocolate, I can finish one loaf tongue
thank God say you no dey form like most ladies
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Arizonaz: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Bread is not my thing. I can manage 13 slices just to awaken the spirit.
���� you are very funny.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Odunharry(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Omo some people dey chop oo.. I dey read some people say 1 full loaf.. I give una hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) / Beautiful Cakes For Beautiful Occasions. Kindly Place Your Orders Let's CAKE IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.