Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (27134 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Coded081(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=doubleE70 post=104516742]
hoodlum :

His is a foodlum
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Zanzibar1: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bread is a snack so I can eat more than whole
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Limassol(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
eROCK247:
The full loaf.

I got myself in trouble when I went to live with my aunt briefly after secondary school. First morning breakfast they said we were having bread and tea. I wanted to be modest so I managed half the loaf. Imagine my shock when I was scolded and told that the bread was meant for the entire household (5 persons)! Bread when only me go finish on a normal day o!!!

I later adjust sha. Before I left there I couldn't take more than 4 slices.
thanks for sharing. I think the economic hardship ravaging the country made them act that way.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Staphylococcus: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
6 I will deal with
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Ajenikoko89: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:

cheesy keep lying
Its now 400 and the biggest in 600 i can finish the 400 one in two sitting
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Galadimabawa: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
With tea � 5 is okay for me
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Thazard(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
I don't like slice bread cos e too look like paper.. If u chop am na like say pesin drink water.. I prefer agege bread wey thick get flesh well... N350 naira own go do.... I no dey chop much oo na Wetin naija situation bring be that man must fight to survive
grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by NaijaCuzin: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can eat a full sliced of bread, provided pepsi is not added
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by HopeAlive16(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
It depends on the type of bread and the quantity of my tea grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
900warriorz:
if I chop 3 loaves, nothing go do me angry

grin grin
It took me few minutes to understand the attached pic.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Iamaboonasir(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
In one sitting? No exergeration I can finish the full load of slice bread!!!
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Herdeybayo1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
i think I care for a pack
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
With self discipline, we dey manage 38 slice but as responsibilities don pile up, abobi dey mange 19...
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Limassol(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
900warriorz:
if I chop 3 loaves, nothing go do me angry
you be hoodlum. 3 at a go?
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by deavicky(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Juell:
grin I believe you can finish a loaf.... Depending on the type of bread.
irrespective of the sweetness of the bread I think it is unwise for one finish a loaf of bread just in a meal.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Cnach: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:

cheesy keep lying
Which one is keep lying? It even ordinary bread u can get with such amount if na posh bread u go fear.
Any way
Bread too sweet I go reach 4, if not 3 or 2 be my stop. Don't know what's my problem with food. People goto restaurant and request for extra but me nah mama put don tire to adjust my food to my finishing but e no dey work especially for swallow
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by topmaike: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
I will finish half of fortunate #600 slice bread
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Cnach: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:
if u haven't eaten this thing chaiiii
One inside my stomach would make me spend thousands for doctor hand
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Limassol(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
deavicky:
irrespective of the sweetness of the bread I think it is unwise for one finish a loaf of bread just in a meal.
what makes it unwise?
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by ubee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
My wife woman can eat ten at a sitting, without any drink. Smh
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Chirowman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
6 is okay for me
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Eddygourdo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pegi23:
8 because I don't want people to see me as a foodlum
grin grin Which one is foodlum abeg
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by doubleE70: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
tutudesz:
Correct man cool
cool
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by doubleE70: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eddygourdo:
grin grin Which one is foodlum abeg
me sef I tire
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
doubleE70:
if u haven't eaten this thing chaiiii
Na wetin b this?? It looks proteinous!!!

Where r fit see this thing chop grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by doubleE70: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
McOluOmo:
[s][/s] That means u are the hoodlum here, one loaf of bread at a go

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
EGGZACTLYcheesy
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by doubleE70: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Na wetin b this?? It looks proteinous!!!

Where r fit see this thing chop grin
this is Bayelsa suya cheesy
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by doubleE70: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
With self discipline, we dey manage 38 slice but as responsibilities don pile up, abobi dey mange 19...
hoodlum cheesy
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by armyofone(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
1 slice of bread = 30g or 35g of carbs. Which is all you need for a serving of meal eg breakfast or one meal sitting.

You can develop health problems eg big stomach - when you eat more than that.

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Pumpumking: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Doja2000:
Confused human being angry angry
Op mean say, how many slice of bread u fit finish??
Wetin carry women come this matter now??
U too like woman.
Mtchewww.......!!!

Bread? Bread as in bread? U pooooor people mennn. R u in prison?
Sorry sir, I cannot relate to poor people food . I eat in restaurant
So u the type who eat bread n ground nut bin front of babe & then wonder y she block yor nomba!( This is sad)
Am a big boy sir...we don't eat pooooor people food . Is for people like u(no oofeesese) angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some bread light like paper embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Name Is SPINACH Called In Our Local Markets? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.