Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline (484 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily? / How To Start A Data Reselling Business And Make #5000 Daily / This Business Will Pay Your Domestic Bills Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline by olabodesamdex: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
No longer news that the countrys economy is unstable.

What if I can show you a sure business that can earn you #5000 or more daily along with what you are doing now, will you grab it?

❎ Will not disturb your present job
❎ Earnings daily not limited

✔ Must be a conversational individual to make more money...
✔ Can be done part time or Full time
✔ Must be a teachable person (ready to learn and update)

Interested person should WhatsApp 08164572294 with their name and location.
Re: This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline by arthurwillia(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2021
olabodesamdex:

What if I can show you a sure business that can earn you #5000 or more daily along with what you are doing now, will you grab it?

How much will I pay you to teach me?
Re: This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2021
olabodesamdex:

Nice

There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. Attract more customer to your business, make more money, improve your lifestyle, own a website today. As low as #30,000

Re: This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline by olabodesamdex: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
arthurwillia:

How much will I pay you to teach me?

You don't need to pay me anything.

If you are really ready to make daily money, just DM for details.

Re: This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline by olabodesamdex: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please just your name and location when you come to my DM.

Don't come sending your CV to me.

Its a business anyone can start irrespective of your qualification, age or location.

Showing you the way and details is free, you should start the business if you really want to change or compliment your financial status.

Can be added to whatever you are doing and can be done online or offline, whichever way you choose.
Re: This Business Will Make You #5000 Daily Offline by olabodesamdex: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2021
If you love your family, get a business, not a job...
Because when you die, your family can inherit your business, but can never inherit your job.
Intact, when you die and you are living in a company house, the company will kick your family out even before they can say "bingo", and even before your burial.

If you really love your family, start a good business that will continue to pay even when you are not active.

Start small and grow big, however you are.
Start big and grow bigger..
Make sure you are into a good business that gives money daily or weekly.

In this 21st century, business is the only legacy you can give to your children.

Good morning nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Info On The B.O.I (Bank Of Industry) Loan. / Breaking; Abokifx Was Shut Down. / Office Table And Chairs For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.