Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors (911 Views)

Afenifere Has Duped Ohanaeze And SE. Listen To This.... / What Is Position Of Ohanaeze And Peter Obi On Discrimination Against Igbo Muslim / Final Warning To Ohanaeze: Hold Restructure Submit In Awka And Blood Shall Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Madmohamed1: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Ohanaeze and south east governors should shut up the more they want to challenge IPOB site at home other the more our people will obey the other. Is better they keep quiet because our people see then as sabo and Fulani slave.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Mbataku96(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Nah trueooo, Easterners will do anything to hurt their leaders
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2021
What happens to those who earn their living with daily hustling?

Is this not dictatorship?
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by donmixc: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

You should be happy with the news nah, you pathetic dot, shebi una think say una de do north without knowing we don't give a Bleep about infidels
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Emergingnation(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

24hr a week isn't too mush to sacrifice for freedom..
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Emergingnation:

Let me ask you people, how would the Igbo people residing in SW feel if Oduduwa agitators decided to shut down all market including Computer village and co?

Just be sincere with your response
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
donmixc:

You should be happy with the news nah, you pathetic dot, shebi una think say una de do north without knowing we don't give a Bleep about infidels

What a beautiful gibberish
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by MaziGburugburu: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Good anything for freedom is accepted
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Let me ask you people, how would the Igbo people residing in SW feel if Oduduwa agitators decided to shut down all market including Computer village and co?

Did ipob shut any market or stop anyone from going to the market ?

Ipob are simply saying if u support biafra stay at home and protest simple how's that bad ? If u don't want biafra go out n sale
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Did ipob shut any market or stop anyone from going to the market ?

Ipob are simply saying if u support biafra stay at home and protest simple how's that bad ? If u don't want biafra go out n sale

I was actually expecting that..

Is it today Igbos have been forcing their will on other Igbo's?

Attacking those who they see outside after declaring sit at home?
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Emergingnation(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

With all sincerity, Igbo'll comply 100% , as far as it has to do with Oduduwa agitation.
No matter long the shut down'll last..
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

I was actually expecting that..

Is it today Igbos have been forcing their will on other Igbo's?

Attacking those who they see outside after declaring sit at home?
Have u ever been to south east ? Or u stay in your Village say what u don't know

No man not even God can force himself on IGBOS .....igbos do what the want
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Have u ever been to south east ? Or u stay in your Village say what u don't know

You know, your arguments have always been back and forth cos you like to argue in one way.

Let me invite udele1 udele2 to come and do justification to Igbos don't force anyone that is not in agreement with their decisions..
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
With all sincerity, Igbo'll comply 100% , as far as it has to do with Oduduwa agitation.
No matter long the shut down'll last..

They have no choice of course but do you think it would be willingly?

That's inconsiderable
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

You know, your arguments have always been back and forth cos you like to argue in one way.

Let me invite udele1 udele2 to come and do justification to Igbos don't force anyone that is not in agreement with their decisions..
Do u even know the meaning of back and forth ?
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by Monogamy: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know the meaning of back and forth ?

Me singing Aaliyah Back and forth
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by loveth360(f): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

When did people that wish igbos to be wipe out of the Earth start caring for Igbos?

Same people that were rejoicing during python dance by Nigeria terrorist army,shouting,kill them all,more bullets in your guns.use them as target practices,etc.
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by mrvitalis(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Me singing Aaliyah Back and forth
U would never support anything that would grow the igbo nation

U are against igbos getting presidency

But always around Igbo topics that says all about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by kettykin: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Would you kill your economy all in a bid to protest against the government, my take us there should be a balance
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by paramakina202: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Emergingnation:

It is better Igbos go for dry fasting untill their leader is released.That is the way Buhari will consider their plite and release MNK.
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by tungamaje: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
They come out on the streets to protest with flags and banners, they would be shot at. They decide to protest by staying at home, people are still not happy. What do you actually want from IPOB?
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by simplesearch: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Not even God? Something is not right with you. Once you get to the point of deriding God, just be rest assured that course is lost already. Learn to tame your mouth and emotion during arguments.
Re: My Advice To Ohanaeze And South East Governors by nabiz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

if you ar not satisfied with your salary, över time will not satisfy you. We have seven days in a week so öne day can only make a little different. Nothing good come easily. Sacrifice must be paid

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Regular Absent From South East Meetings, No Longer Healthy. / We've Been At The Nnamdi Azkiwe International Airport Since 12.04pm - Buhari / Obi Cubanna Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.