Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail (925 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu / Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate: Used To Blackmail Her By National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by BombAttack(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
I have observed with keen interest on this platform how some unscrupulous element have been tagging the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as the mastermind of the killings going on in Anambra State.

Let me remind those who have lost their memory that Igbos were slaughtered in several part of South East by APC government.

The pictures are everywhere on the internet.

Those who killed Igbos are the same people killing now and rushing to the Media to stamp the killings on IPOB.

View this thread below to remind yourselves of how Igbos were massacred
https://www.nairaland.com/6779452/where-udele

If the DSS is serious to fish out the killers, we have people who have confessed to have names of the killers.

DSS should pick him up to name the killers immediately
https://www.nairaland.com/6779376/know-people-killed-chike-akunyili

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by care4you: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
after writing all this trash above me, all I can tell you is "shut up"
next?

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by Staysave: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

care4you:
after writing all this trash above me, all I can tell you is "shut up"

next?

Why are you pained the guy is not far from the truth.... Incase you don't know IPOB are the true sons and daughters of the igbos and BIAFRA.. I said let me remind you so you won't forget....

You government should continue killing in the Southeast your days are numbered...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by BombAttack(f): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=care4you post=106316004]after writing all this trash above me, all I can tell you is "shut up"

next?

.[/quote

If you have information on the killers drop it or perish forever into oblivion

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by BombAttack(f): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=care4you post=106316004]after writing all this trash above me, all I can tell you is "shut up"

next?

[/quote

If you have information on the killers drop it or perish forever into oblivion

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by saaron(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved - Sani Abacha.
Lies may start running in the morning but truth will catch up with it in the evening.
By the end of buhari's fulani terrorist regime, Nigerians will get to know the identities of the murderers in South East, who by the way are already known.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by gidgiddy: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
People have now turned violent crime in the South East into a tool to blackmail IPOB

Forthem, anyone who dies in the South east was killed by IPOB, even though they have no evidence to that effect

The death of Dr Akunyili has turned all the enemies of IPOB into supercops who can solve a murder case instantaneously, even before the Anambra State Police command have started investigations

All you have to say is "IPOB did it!"

Crazy people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by Moferere: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
This madness you put up in the name of defending Igbos must stop.
If it was your father that was killed, I know you won't write this rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by PDJT: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
-Nigeria is like a dying animal gasping for breath. It is already a failed state.

-We warn them slavish OneNigerianists that their Oyibo slave camp called Nigeria will never work, let alone join respectable community of Nations.

-The unconscionable jihadists ruling the shithole are now killing our people on the streets uncontrollably. For their warp minds, they can successfully tag the killing on IPOB, in their bid to justify the stupid tag only them gave IPOB.

-At the end, Republic of Biafra shall be restored, because it is the right thing to do for our next generations.

-Nigeria is Dead. 100%.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by PDJT: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Moferere:
[/s]

-Hold the jihadists ruling you in Nigeria accountable for the killings.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by loveth360(f): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
We Igbos can't be cowed to support one Nigeria of injustice.

We are wiser than our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by OBALOLA55(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moferere:
TELL THAT TO IJELESPEAKS AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AKA UDELE1

HE IS THE MAIN ACTOR HERE

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by Brimstone77: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
This guys are also igbos,they were promising Igbo youths,but their lives were cut short just because they are protesting peacefully...

They didn't attach anybody...

They are also our Igbo brothers whose lives were cut short In a gruesome manner..

We can never forget!! cry cry everyone that is directly or indirectly involve in their death will surely pay,as far as God liveth...

Ipob didn't kill this young men... Nigerian government did...

Esn didn't kill them Nigerian military and our leaders did..

No Igbo man live is more important than the other...be him/her military or ipob..

Justice to every Igbo youth killed by the zoo military in conspiracy with our failed political leaders...

We the youths will neither forgive nor forget...

#ourlivematters..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by BombAttack(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moferere:

If is your families or your generations that are the ones wasted above, you won't write that trash of rubbish
Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by Emergingnation(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moferere:
[s]This madness you put up in the name of defending Igbos must stop.
If it was your father that was killed, I know you won't write this rubbish [/s]
Says Chronic unity beggar ! Can you provide evidence that IPOB is behind the killings...

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by udele1: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yes. What is happening now is what kanu ordered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_K_9aMzdM
Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by BombAttack(f): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:
Yes. What is happening now is what kanu ordered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_K_9aMzdM

You ordered the killings of Igbos below

Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by Biabank: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
The will of the people must prevail

Referendum is a way to express ones conviction
Self determination not a privilege but right
Re: IPOB Will NEVER Bow To Blackmail by BombAttack(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
They will get sense by force

(1) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba Group Reject Tinubu Presidency / Jubril Reveals Why Igbo Has Never Produce A President & The Solution � / 2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.