Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. (1038 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2021
SIT AT HOME ORDER:
The issue I see with the IPOB is that they don't discuss with their elders before taking dicisions. And the reason seems to be for the fact that this so called elders are not ready to listen and support the wish of thier forefathers to librate thier generations from the bondage and shackles of the government which everyone knows as tyrannical, perverted and highly favouritism per quota regime.

Also youth exuberance on the part of the new generation is impending good results. Right now, sit at home is not the way forward. Disturbing an already fragile and not-so-doing-good economic activities of the people will only paralyze the chances of progressive and developmental opportunities which the Igbos really need to librate themselves and stay stronger without much dependence on any tribe or nation.

MODIFIED FOR THE WAY OUTS:

1. THE IGBOS MUST CONCENTRATE ON THIER TRADE NOW LIKE NEVER BEFORE. THIS WILL BRING ECONOMY EMANCIPATION FOR THEM AND THIER FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

2. THE IGBOS MUST HENCEFORTH STOP ANY ACT CAPABLE OF DESTROYING THEIR LANDS BECAUSE WE CANT BE BITTING OURSELVES AND THINK SOMEONE ELSE WILL FEEL THE PAINS. AND THEY MUST ALSO ENSURE TO BE COURAGEOUS IN THE FACE OF CHEATS.

3. AND LASTLY, THEY MUST SEEK FOR A WAY TO VOTE MASIVELY FOR THEIR TRUSTED POEPLE WHO CAN MOUNT THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POLITICAL POWER. SO POLITICAL POWER PLUS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND INDEPENDENCE MEANS NATIONAL SUPREMACY AND DOMINANCE.

MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO HELP US ACHIEVE OUR BEST AIMS AND OBJECTIVES IN LIFE AND SECURE A SAFE FUTURE FOR OUR UNBORN CHILDREN.

And to all the lovers of peace and progress, God no go shame us.

FREEDOM FOR CHIEF SUNDAY ADEYEMO MAJASOLA IGBOHO OOSHA.

FREEDOM FOR MAAZI NNAMDI OKWU KANU.

LONG LIVE THE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
LONG LIVE THE BIAFRA NATION.
LONG LIVE THE NIGER DELTA NATION.
LONG LIVE THE AREWA NATION.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT WORK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Bellfun(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Will they listen?

When the people gets hungry, they'll sure return back to their businesses!

Ipob needs a good Think-tank on its strategies..everything no be by gra-gra...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Hangmnk: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2021
IPOB is that they don't discuss with their elders before taking dicisions grin

Respecting elders.... That's new

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Lovelive: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Pride will make the Igbo elders fall apart.
And the young generation ll surely have the last say.

That is what I did see for quite long time

Remember: Things fall apart ... ( The great Oracle, Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by mrvitalis(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
SIT AT HOME ORDER:
The issue I see with the IPOB is that they don't discuss with their elders before taking dicisions. And the reason seems to be for the fact that this so called elders are not ready to listen and support the wish of thier forefathers to librate thier generations from the bondage and shackles of the government which everyone knows as tyrannical, perverted and highly favouritism per quota.

Also youth exuberance on the part of the new generation is impending good results. Right now, sit at home is not the way forward. Disturbing an already fragile and not-so-doing-good economic activities of the people will only paralyze the chances of progressive and developmental opportunities which the Igbos really need to librate themselves and stay stronger without much dependence on any tribe or nation.
So people decided to stay at home and it's a problem for you ... what would u have IPOB do please

Protest in the street you would complain

They protest indoors u would complain

If they do nothing u would say they abandoned kanu .

U sacrifice what u cherish most to get what u want ...igbos we are sacrificing our business to show how much we want biafra

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by loveth360(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB is that they don't discuss with their elders before taking dicisions grin

Respecting elders.... That's new
Who are the elders?

Are there no elders in ipob leadership?

Is being a politician only make one an elder?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by loveth360(f): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
SIT AT HOME ORDER:
The issue I see with the IPOB is that they don't discuss with their elders before taking dicisions. And the reason seems to be for the fact that this so called elders are not ready to listen and support the wish of thier forefathers to librate thier generations from the bondage and shackles of the government which everyone knows as tyrannical, perverted and highly favouritism per quota.

Define Elder for us.

Make we know if na the same thing with what it means in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Thepolo999(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
What a waste of money.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Kamanuozuzu: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2021
What is the way out?
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Investigative: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Protest not the way out
Sit at home not the way out
Violence not the way out
What is the way in?

Steps to know those serving Fulanis:
1. Always silent when herdsmen kill their citizens in large numbers.
2.Always eager to impose lockdown for months without providing palliatives for their citizens
3. Sees nothing wrong or bad for imposing and locking people inside house for 6-7months.
4. But cry and turn motivational speakers for just one day lock down in solidarity with The greatest lover of his people MNK.
5.Always afraid to issues a statement even if the entire masses are being killed.

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2021
loveth360:
Define Elder for us.

Make we know if na the same thing with what it means in Igbo land.
if we try to lend a hand of fellowship to you guys you started behaving abnormally as if you people know it all. And if people withdraw thier concerns from you people you will be shouting neglected. Now simple elder you don turn am into definition. Na dis too know dey kill una. Na dis over sabi dey always be una wahala. No problems sha, I know una own lifestyles is always different from other people lifestyle. If the meaning of elders we all know is different from the elders of your own tribe, na una cup of tea be dat. And if what I wrote up there is now an insult to your tribe bikonu nor vex. Lock your people for house abeg.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Investigative:
Protest not the way out
Violence not the way out
What is the way in?

2.Always eager to impose lockdown for months without providing palliatives for their citizens
3. Sees nothing wrong or bad for imposing and locking people inside house for 6-7months.
4. But cry and turn motivational speakers for just one day lock down in solidarity with The greatest lover of his people MNK.
5.Always afraid to issues a statement even if the entire masses are being killed.
Oga come why is that you people are too wicked in attacking people of different tribes with insults?? We are all in this shit together. If I say I don't support the Igbos I would be lieing. But it's all this your insult and fulinizatition of people dey vex pass. I nor insult you now bros. I support MNK, but pls let us stop this hatred for other tribes. We can only thrive in love and harmony. We are all together in this struggle to make our lifes better. But anything we want to do, any decisions we want to make let's always look at the side effects too. God will asnwer our prayers and set free all the fighters of freedom including my brother Chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho OSA.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by loveth360(f): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
if we try to lend a hand of fellowship to you guys you started behaving abnormally as if you people know it all. And if people withdraw thier concerns from you people you will be shouting neglected. Now simple elder you don turn am into definition. Na dis too know dey kill una. Na dis over sabi dey always be una wahala. No problems sha, I know una own lifestyles is always different from other people lifestyle. If the meaning of elders we all know is different from the elders of your own tribe, na una cup of tea be dat. And if what I wrote up there is now an insult to your tribe bikonu nor vex. Lock your people for house abeg.
A simple question that requires a simple answer is why you are ranting.

Who your support help.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
If any one has watched the movie JUMONG.
That's just the replica of BIAFRA agitations. Love for your enemies at times can also clear your ways as a leader. Being tactical and very careful will also make a leader escape from all the traps layed for him. And strategic economic independence and buoyancy will also give the worthwhile for the creation of a new life and nation. That is why I think locking down the economy now may not be the best option.

It's my own opinion so if you have a different view let's talk it in a more civilised manner not all this insult and fulinizatition of everything. In fact if it's possible that all the businessmen men should focus on building thier own towns and cities and stop being prodigal sons things would also be easier for local people. God will come to our aid and make each of our lifes better and easierr for us all. PEACE!!
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
loveth360:
A simple question that requires a simple answer is why you are ranting.

Who your support help.
Hey come elder nor get two or different meaning. Elders for igbo land na d same for Yoruba land. But you make it seem as if we are fighting before or na bad thing I talk. Nairaland is a forum. A forum is for discussion and rubbing of minds. ABI forum get too meaning again?? Tell us.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by nabiz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
SIT AT HOME ORDER:

. So what do you suggest they should do. Nigerian man. You only talk about problem without solution. Pls if you dont have alternative solution to what they think will sol ve there problem, then come and delet this nonsence
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
nabiz:
. So what do you suggest they should do. Nigerian man. You only talk about problem without solution. Pls if you dont have alternative solution to what they think will sol ve there problem, then come and delet this nonsence
oga look up and see my plain opinion there, but read it very slowly so you can understand. What igbos need now is economic buoyancy. THIS IS THE WAY OUT:

1. IGBOS MUST CONCENTRATE ON THIER TRADE NOW LIKE NEVER BEFORE WHICH WILL BRING ECONOMY EMANCIPATION.

2. IGBOS MUST HENCEFORTH STOP ANY ACT CAPABLE OF DESTROYING THEIR LANDS BECAUSE WE CANT BE BITTING OURSELVES AND THINK SOMEONE ELSE WILL FEEL THE PAINS.

3. AND SIMPLY, THEY MUST SEEK FOR A WAY TO VOTE MASIVELY FOR THEIR TRUSTED POEPLE WHO CAN MOUNT THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POLITICAL POWER. SO POLITICAL POWER PLUS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND INDEPENDENCE MEANS NATIONAL SUPREMACY AND DOMINANCE. SIMPLE AS ABC.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Investigative: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
Oga come why is that you people are too wicked in attacking people of different tribes with insults?? We are all in this shit together. If I say I don't support the Igbos I would be lieing. But it's all this your insult and fulinizatition of people dey vex pass. I nor insult you now bros. I support MNK, but pls let us stop this hatred for other tribes. We can only thrive in love and harmony. We are all together in this struggle to make our lifes better. But anything we want to do, any decisions we want to make let's always look at the side effects too. God will asnwer our prayers and set free all the fighters of freedom including my brother Chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho OSA.
You post is unrelated to my comment
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Investigative:

You post is unrelated to my comment
ok
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by loveth360(f): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
Hey come elder nor get two or different meaning. Elders for igbo land na d same for Yoruba land. But you make it seem as if we are fighting before or na bad thing I talk. Nairaland is a forum. A forum is for discussion and rubbing of minds. ABI forum get too meaning again?? Tell us.
Base on your claim that"The issue I see with the
IPOB is that they don't
discuss with their elders
before taking dicisions"

I believe Elder means different thing to what it means to you yorubas.

If you want Elders,ipob will provide to you within 24hours more than three million elders who are solidly in support of what they are doing.

If you are talking about selfish politicians,then it would be understandable.

Mind you that Kanu is no more a Child,he is fifty plus.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
loveth360:
IPOB is that they don't
before taking dicisions"

If you want Elders,ipob will provide to you within 24hours more than three million elders who are solidly in support of what they are doing.

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
loveth360:
IPOB is that they don't
before taking dicisions"

If that's what you mean then you may be right. But I hope your said elders do think of any possible collateral damages when making decisions??
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by loveth360(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
If that's what you mean then you may be right. But I hope your said elders do think of any possible collateral damages when making decisions??
What damage can be more than the killing of three million Biafra kids you Nigerians killed.

A day off every week can't make us poor.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
loveth360:
What damage can be more than the killing of three million Biafra kids you Nigerians killed.

A day off every week can't make us poor.
It's a lie!! You guys will be tired!! And if care is not taken, you will use your own hands create internal animosity and crisis in your lands. Let's bet it. This decision cant really last long. Its not the best. I have told you a simple bitter but truthful explanation above. Read it and let the truth set you free!! Your poeple have already started speaking against it.

If there is anything I have ever known Igbos for, its thier trade and economic dexterity. In relation to that, they are the ones who are supposed to even dominate Nigeria political and economic structures more than any other tribe. Because politicians are like capitalist/businessmen. Everything that has to do with politics, all the qualities, is also the same thing with business. But, there is one thing Igbos lack, which is still blocking thier freedom. And that is cooperation!! Igbos lack cooperation.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Notasyouthink: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
SIT AT HOME ORDER:

Is holding kanu the way out??
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Notasyouthink: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
loveth360:
Who are the elders?

Are there no elders in ipob leadership?

Is being a politician only make one an elder?
Hangmnk answer these questions.
The truth is that the idiot you quoted is not even fit to give advice his monica says it all.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by loveth360(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
It's a lie!! You guys will be tired!! And if care is not taken, you will use your own hands create internal animosity and crisis in your lands. Let's bet it. This decision cant really last long. Its not the best. I have told you a simple bitter but truthful explanation above. Read it and let the truth set you free!! Your poeple have already started speaking against it.

If there is anything I have ever known Igbos for, its thier trade and economic dexterity. In relation to that, they are the ones who are supposed to even dominate Nigeria political and economic structures more than any other tribe. Because politicians are like capitalist/businessmen. Everything that has to do with politics, all the qualities, is also the same thing with business. But, there is one thing Igbos lack, which is still blocking thier freedom. And that is cooperation!! Igbos lack cooperation.
Allow us to worry about all that.

One thing you should know is,you don't know we Igbo.

if you know us,you will know that what ever an Igbo determines to do,he will make sure he sees it end.

Igbos are determine to leave Nigeria and are ready to do whatever it takes to do that.

As for your advice,use it to get your oduduwa.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Notasyouthink: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Investigative:
Protest not the way out
Violence not the way out
What is the way in?

Exactly! oyigboupdate, udele1, Hangmnk, commentor, ojiofor and shigishege are all here to serve and protect the fulani interest.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by shigishege: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Exactly! oyigboupdate, udele1, Hangmnk, commentor, ojiofor and shigishege are all here to serve and protect the fulani interest.
werey in disguise. Evryone who hold different opinions from yours are Fulani. If they are not Fulani they will be hausas slaves. At this point I think you people should do whatever pleases you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by DOTian: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

So people decided to stay at home and it's a problem for you ... what would u have IPOB do please

Protest in the street you would complain

They protest indoors u would complain

If they do nothing u would say they abandoned kanu .

U sacrifice what u cherish most to get what u want ...igbos we are sacrificing our business to show how much we want biafra

Don't mind those Oil thieves!
One man will open a thread and then go ahead to use a thousand monikers to lambast and lampoon IPOB! All because of oil!! They protest outside Nigeria, you go mad! Inside Nigeria, you are upset. They stay at home, you are up in arms,.. They go to the court premises to protest, You shout; "shoot them before they go"! What exactly do these inebriated Unity Beggars want from Biafrans?
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by Notasyouthink: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
shigishege:
werey in disguise. Evryone who hold different opinions from yours are Fulani. If they are not Fulani they will be husas soave. At this point I think you people should do whatever pleases you.
Mumu we don't need your opinion dey your lane make we dey our own.
Re: Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. by NGpatriot: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your ipob terrorist gang don tell you to stay home, abeg listen to your terrorist britters if you no won make den slaughter and behead you..

Save your life...

Stay your ass's at home.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday / A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter / Breaking News: Apc Senate President And Northern Governor's Went To Visit Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.