Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter (984 Views)

Step Down From Kanu’s Case, IPOB Tells Justice Nyako / A Real Case Against President Muhammadu Buhari / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:06am On May 06, 2022
When we say IPOB we mean the Institution formed by Nnamdi Kanu.
First thing you have to know is that in igboland(SE & SS) human life is sacred, unlike in the north where 60 people and be killed daily without any outcry from the bereaved because in most cases those killed cannot be identified most because of reckless polygamy. But in igboland, you kidnap or kill anybody, the relatives come knocking you. Except ofcourse forsaken drug addicts and prostitutes most of whom have been disowned. Any igbo in dss custody has relatives constantly knocking dss. But leah sharibu has been abandoned. Igbos dont kill with reckless abandon except you have deserved it. I am a muslim but still an igbo and nobody on earth can stop me from speaking truth.

Lets be honest here, IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu will never target off duty military men and women and mutilate their bodies, what you see in the news is the handiwork of either;
1. DSS: hate it or love it there is pressure on nigeria for extra ordinary renditioning nnamdi kanu. Nigeria commited a serious blunder, so this act of mutilating people on video might be an effort to blackmail ipob and/or esn especially after the visit of the UN chief to borno few days ago. Notice how police/army have not taken any deceisive action asides issuing statements. I doubt those two couples are even in the army ,they might be patsies recruited recently to be sacrificied for the blackmail.

2. Autopiloters those who are angered by the arrest of nnamdi kanu and those who have lost loved ones to brutal crackdown on innocent men and women. Remember when they attacked nnamdi kanus home in 2017 and killed more than 30 people unprovoked? Plus more. Those agberos that were dislodged by soludo might be among the autopiloters and other disaffectioned people. Contrary to popular believe, they have no leader, no one to hold accountable these people will continue causing mayhem even after nnamdi kanu is released.

You see, if ipob wants nnamdi kanu released or have the intention of causing mayhem for the sake of nnamdi kanu it would be of greater magnitude with more efficiency just like the efficiency you see with esn in dealing with criminal fulani herdsmen. They wouldnt mind taking tge battle to abuja. I believe a time is coming for that. A situation like the endsars will provide the much needed cover.

The autopiloters moght end up turning into something similar to the Pre-Bakassiboys era when you couldnt go to the bank for fear of armed robbers, people couldnt even eat meat at restaurants instead they ordered kpomo bcs meat means you are rich and opens you up for attack, in those days no one moves out once its 6pm.

In summary: Nigeria made a mistake of not killing nnamdi kanu in kenya, bringing him here is like having a bone stuck in your throat, you will never know peace and i think nnamdi faked his own kidnap and is currently laughing in dss. Remember that N100b bounty?

Only a maniac can catch a maniac.

3 Likes

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On May 06, 2022
Amadioha kill cownu and his brainwashed swines

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:22am On May 06, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:24am On May 06, 2022
post=112565514:

Do you know that Wahabism is an indoctrination/brainwashing program?
Nigerian muslims, 85% imo are Wahabist!
What is you take on this ?
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Yobabad: 6:26am On May 06, 2022
post=112565514:
. Amadioha should do same to Bola Tinubu
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 6:44am On May 06, 2022
Yobabad:
. Amadioha should do same to Bola Tinubu

What do you think about the original post? Stop throwing insults to people.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Skyfornia(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2022
The Nigerian army started this rubbish...this is the monster they created. When they unleashed python dance to innocent, armless Igbos, they did so with all cruelty and the government didn't caution them. If you are one of the families whose son or daughter was killed by the Nigerian army... I'm sure you will be filled with rage and waiting for opportunity to return the vengeance. You can't beat a child and stop him from crying.

What the government need now is to show love, you don't fight your people like you are fighting an enemy from outside, you can't call your family member or treat him like a terrorist even when he is not...even a father will do his best to rehabilitate prodigal son.

Buhari never behaved like a father to the Igbos, and that's the major problem.

By the way, I totally condemn the killings in Igbo land by unknown gun men, ESN, DSS or whoever that's responsible.

Watching that video last night spoilt my night...and the people responsible for that barbaric act will know no peace.

As it stands now, Nigeria NEED a president that will unite us, cause that's the first thing that is needed in the country now...UNITY.

Among all the contestants, I see no other person than Osibanjo who has such qualities.

1 Like

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2022
Skyfornia:
The Nigerian army started this rubbish...this is the monster they created. When they unleashed python dance to innocent, armless Igbos, they did so with all cruelty and the government didn't caution them. If you are one of the families whose son or daughter was killed by the Nigerian army... I'm sure you will be filled with rage and waiting for opportunity to return the vengeance. You can't beat a child and stop him from crying.

What the government need now is to show love, you don't fight your people like you are fighting an enemy from outside, you can't call your family member or treat him like a terrorist even when he is not...even a father will do his best to rehabilitate prodigal son.

Buhari never behaved like a father to the Igbos, and that's the major problem.

By the way, I totally condemn the killings in Igbo land by unknown gun men, ESN, DSS or whoever that's responsible.

Watching that video last night spoilt my night...and the people responsible for that barbaric act will know no peace.

As it stands now, Nigeria NEED a president that will unite us, cause that's the first thing that is needed in the country now...UNITY.

Among all the contestants, I see no other person than Osibanjo who has such qualities.
U wrote beautifully well except d last paragraph that mention d name of d Aso rock errand boy. He is an effeminate man, d North will push him to wherever they want and he can't fight for himself talk more fighting for d country, d poor masses.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 8:47am On May 06, 2022
The earlier IPOB is given referendum the better for all of us. Because no amount of blackmail will deter IPOB from achieving its aim not even UK govt connivance. Where were UK govt when IPOB is been killed on daily basis and their houses and shops burnt by Nigeria terrorist govt. May God punish Britain. Let it be on record that agitation for Sovereign Biafra is a do or die affair.
It is better for Heaven and Earth to pass away than Biafra not to stand because no retreat no surrender.
For your information I am a Rivers State indigene but I hate how Igbos are been maltreat in their supposed country.

1 Like

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Skyfornia(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2022
DrSamOnowu87:
U wrote beautifully well except d last paragraph that mention d name of d Aso rock errand boy. He is an effeminate man, d North will push him to wherever they want and he can't fight for himself talk more fighting for d country, d poor masses.

I don't think so, don't underestimate his gentleness, I remember when Buhari handed power to him for few period, he made some policies and sacked some of Buhari appointees.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Taba21: 10:54am On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:
First thing you have to know is that in igboland(SE & SS) human life is sacred, unlike in the north where 60 people and be killed daily without any outcry from the bereaved because in most cases those killed cannot be identified most because of reckless polygamy. But in igboland, you kidnap or kill anybody, the relatives come knocking you. Except ofcourse forsaken drug addicts and prostitutes most of whom have been disowned. Any igbo in dss custody has relatives constantly knocking dss. But leah sharibu has been abandoned. Igbos dont kill with reckless abandon except you have deserved it. I am a muslim but still an igbo and nobody on earth can stop me from speaking truth.

Lets be honest here, IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu will never target off duty military men and women and mutilate their bodies, what you see in the news is the handiwork of either;
1. DSS: hate it or love it there is pressure on nigeria for extra ordinary renditioning nnamdi kanu. Nigeria commited a serious blunder, so this act of mutilating people on video might be an effort to blackmail ipob and/or esn especially after the visit of the UN chief to borno few days ago. Notice how police/army have not taken any deceisive action asides issuing statements. I doubt those two couples are even in the army ,they might be patsies recruited recently to be sacrificied for the blackmail.

2. Autopiloters those who are angered by the arrest of nnamdi kanu and those who have lost loved ones to brutal crackdown on innocent men and women. Remember when they attacked nnamdi kanus home in 2017 and killed more than 30 people unprovoked? Plus more. Those agberos that were dislodged by soludo might be among the autopiloters and other disaffectioned people. Contrary to popular believe, they have no leader, no one to hold accountable these people will continue causing mayhem even after nnamdi kanu is released.

You see, if ipob wants nnamdi kanu released or have the intention of causing mayhem for the sake of nnamdi kanu it would be of greater magnitude with more efficiency just like the efficiency you see with esn in dealing with criminal fulani herdsmen. They wouldnt mind taking tge battle to abuja. I believe a time is coming for that. A situation like the endsars will provide the much needed cover.

The autopiloters moght end up turning into something similar to the Pre-Bakassiboys era when you couldnt go to the bank for fear of armed robbers, people couldnt even eat meat at restaurants instead they ordered kpomo bcs meat means you are rich and opens you up for attack, in those days no one moves out once its 6pm.

In summary: Nigeria made a mistake of not killing nnamdi kanu in kenya, bringing him here is like having a bone stuck in your throat, you will never know peace and i think nnamdi faked his own kidnap and is currently laughing in dss. Remember that N100b bounty?

Inferiority complex anytime you're making a post just focus only on your beheading cannibalized region the south east.

Human life are precious but still yet you're the capital of ritualist, blood money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2022
Taba21:

Inferiority complex anytime you're making a post just focus only on your beheading cannibalized region the south east.

Human life are precious but still yet you're the capital of ritualist, blood money

No one is playing in the mud with you. Have at it!
The mud pòol is yours.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Paulheyman: 11:46am On May 06, 2022
From voice analysis the poster of these videos knows about the killings. The security operatives should invite him for questioning.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by naijapips04: 11:47am On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Bingo this is Nnamdi KANU himself instructing IPOB to kill off duty police officers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7113027/nnamdi-kanu-commands-ipob-kill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by naijapips04: 11:48am On May 06, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
The earlier IPOB is given referendum the better for all of us. Because no amount of blackmail will deter IPOB from achieving its aim not even UK govt connivance. Where were UK govt when IPOB is been killed on daily basis and their houses and shops burnt by Nigeria terrorist govt. May God punish Britain. Let it be on record that agitation for Sovereign Biafra is a do or die affair.
It is better for Heaven and Earth to pass away than Biafra not to stand because no retreat no surrender.
For your information I am a Rivers State indigene but I hate how Igbos are been maltreat in their supposed country.

Do and die with your family uchu.

1 Like

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by SarkinYarki: 11:50am On May 06, 2022
Kanu is the worst thing that has happened to Alaigbo !!!! Yes I said It
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by helinues: 11:53am On May 06, 2022
In short they are either DSS or Fulani herdsmen

You see, if ipob wants nnamdi kanu released or have the intention of causing mayhem for the sake of nnamdi kanu it would be of greater magnitude with more efficiency just like the efficiency you see with esn in dealing with criminal fulani herdsmen. They wouldnt mind taking tge battle to abuja. I believe a time is coming for that.

Una no go wan use small hand receive big dirty slap.. Don't be a merchant of death, preach peace instead cos SE is just too small to do hide and seek game with Nigeria security operatives.

Advise UGM or whatever to listen to the voice of reasoning without bringing destruction to the SE all in the name of Biafra.

Infact, Igbo's should try and ponder about what the word Biafra has caused the SE region for decades and still causing. Can't you people go back to the drawing board and come up with a method that would work this time?

Igbos that are supposed to metamorphose into a political group and change the current crops of political leaders in SE who have been shortchanging their own people. Population is one of the factors considered in distributing resources to states, If the Igbo's are moving out of their region on a daily basis meaning there are little to cater for, what have your governors, Senators, house of reps, state assemblies members have been doing with all the resources in their potential? As a Fulani man ever govern any of the SE states since 1999 or an Igbira man?

Igbos are UGM in disguise. UGM are Igbos. Those criminals they released the other time, have they now be working in a bank? Real estate sector, Oil and sectors or they are now marketing manager in one big company. I just can't warp the thoughts of any sane Igbo supporting the UGM activities. Can they name a single project or development whether Ipob, ESN or UGM have brought to SE if not destruction, same you guys that are complaining of being marginalized but still destroying the little development in your region.

The other day, UGM were on rampage targeting INEC buildings and burning them, do you people understand the consequences of that act during the upcoming general election, it means even those who are willing to vote for the candidate they believe can turn things around wont be able to exercise their rights through voting. How about those who Ipob have discouraged not to participate in anything Nigeria election yet you want things to change...

Insects wey dey chop vegetable always dey around vegetable. You people should stop climbing a tree in search of fish.

1 Like

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2022
helinues:
In short they are either DSS or Fulani herdsmen

Una no go wan use small hand receive big dirty slap.. Don't be a merchant of death, preach peace instead cos SE is just too small to do hide and seek game with Nigeria security operatives.

Advise UGM or whatever to listen to the voice of reasoning without bringing destruction to the SE all in the name of Biafra.

Infact, Igbo's should try and ponder about what the word Biafra has caused the SE region for decades and still causing. Can't you people go back to the drawing board and come up with a method that would work this time?

Igbos that are supposed to metamorphose into a political group and change the current crops of political leaders in SE who have been shortchanging their own people. Population is one of the factors considered in distributing resources to states, If the Igbo's are moving out of their region on a daily basis meaning there are little to cater for, what have your governors, Senators, house of reps, state assemblies members have been doing with all the resources in their potential? As a Fulani man ever govern any of the SE states since 1999 or an Igbira man?

Igbos are UGM in disguise. UGM are Igbos. Those criminals they released the other time, have they now be working in a bank? Real estate sector, Oil and sectors or they are now marketing manager in one big company. I just can't warp the thoughts of any sane Igbo supporting the UGM activities. Can they name a single project or development whether Ipob, ESN or UGM have brought to SE if not destruction, same you guys that are complaining of being marginalized but still destroying the little development in your region.

The other day, UGM were on rampage targeting INEC buildings and burning them, do you people understand the consequences of that act during the upcoming general election, it means even those who are willing to vote for the candidate they believe can turn things around wont be able to exercise their rights through voting. How about those who Ipob have discouraged not to participate in anything Nigeria election yet you want things to change...

Insects wey dey chop vegetable always dey around vegetable. You people should stop climbing a tree in search of fish.

Its not a matter of SE is small, its a matter of the Igbo Nation as a whole. Some may denie it but if we are being realistic the igbo nation both a home and abroad is greater than the entire population of Nigrria when you include for example haiti and when it comes to landmass, present day se, ss, and ambazonia and even equitorial guinea made up the arochukwu confederacy. But thats not even the point. Present day south east is small but when joined with the other igbos in ambazonia , equitorial guinea and ss it becomes as big as the entire sounthern nigeria plus middlebelt. Say se with just 5 states is a mirage.

Unknown gunmen cannot be advised because they are unknown, they are made up of disgruntled elements whose families were illegally killed by soldiers. I tell you, if you attack and kill any of my family illegally, the remnants will take up arms and track down police and soldiers to their homes and bury them alive! Unknown gunmen are many they cant be advised.

You are right imo, i dont even like the name biafra and i agree on restrategising. But restrategising can only work in a transparent system that works for everyone. For example ,There has not been a free fair election since democracy returned to nigeria.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2022
Skyfornia:

I don't think so, don't underestimate his gentleness, I remember when Buhari handed power to him for few period, he made some policies and sacked some of Buhari appointees.
Anyway, he did take some bold steps that time but what I wrote about him came from inside of me & not just to castigate, underestimate him. He can't stand d Northern political juggernauts and d powers be that controls virtually everything in this country from that North.
Except Olusegun Obasanjo who fought them to a reasonable extent, for like 70% they ve controlled every other tough individuals that ascended that throne.... Unfortunately Osinbajo is not that strong. As an individual I like but as a politian I don't think he has d sagacity to take all d appropriate actions, decisions that will unite dis country again.
However, I wish him good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by 1874ima: 4:54am On May 07, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Do and die with your family uchu.
[/s]
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Difrent: 5:04am On May 07, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Really
Where were you when ipob/esn was making threats and now they are carrying out the threats you begin to deny. Keep playing the Ostrich.

All you wrote up there is full of lies but the most funny lie is the "i am a muslim " part....quite hilarious
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2022
Difrent:

Really
Where were you when ipob/esn was making threats and now they are carrying out the threats you begin to deny. Keep playing the Ostrich.

All you wrote up there is full of lies but the most funny lie is the "i am a muslim " part....quite hilarious

Do you know the meaning of autopilot?
That means anyone can do anything.

But then playing ostrich is the hallmark of the our own government.

It was unknown soldiers that invaded nnamdi kanus house.
It was unknown soldiers that invaded felas house and killed his mother.
Is that not playing ostrich?

So even if ipod isplaying ostrich they learnt from our government.
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by christistruth01: 8:42am On May 07, 2022

Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Difrent: 8:57am On May 07, 2022
Chichigi1990:

So even if ipod isplaying ostrich they learnt from our government.

So whats the difference between IPOB and the government it condemns everytime if they end up doing the same things.

This your argument stands Logic on its head.
Some of us have argued that ipob needa no violence and preaching hatred. Follow the catalans example. They elected people who are pro secession....allow them provide quality leadership in their region and from there pushed for secession.....even though it failed, it was a bold move.
Ipob dont even want anything to do with Nigeria state....ask iboa not to collect pvc....ask ibos not to vote...so by implication they are saying its only violent solution they have to the biafra issue when there are a lot of political solutions that wont lead to unnecessary bloodshed.

And to cap it all you suceeded in turning your region to an insecured region and still justify it by claiming boko haram are treated with kids gloves hence igbos too should be killing themselves.....SAD
Re: A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 07, 2022
Difrent:

So whats the difference between IPOB and the government it condemns everytime if they end up doing the same things.

This your argument stands Logic on its head.
Some of us have argued that ipob needa no violence and preaching hatred. Follow the catalans example. They elected people who are pro secession....allow them provide quality leadership in their region and from there pushed for secession.....even though it failed, it was a bold move.
Ipob dont even want anything to do with Nigeria state....ask iboa not to collect pvc....ask ibos not to vote...so by implication they are saying its only violent solution they have to the biafra issue when there are a lot of political solutions that wont lead to unnecessary bloodshed.

And to cap it all you suceeded in turning your region to an insecured region and still justify it by claiming boko haram are treated with kids gloves hence igbos too should be killing themselves.....SAD

Nice write up.
But am not sympathetic to ipob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary / The Truth Is That The Yorubas And Igbos Are Victims Of Nigeria / Ekiti Decide: APC Leading Massively As Early Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.