Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable (22023 Views)

Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa / Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Lamasta(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
The leadership of this country tire everybody seriously, no vision, no direction, no focus, everybody is just behaving asive they are above the law including the government too cool
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Telekinetic: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Hausa language should become the official language of Nigeria, since so many Nigerians are forced to learn hausa to communicate with their master

Igbo language is gradually going extinct like the ibani language. because Igbos are show off. half of all Igbos can speak hausa, and you don't want the fulani man to conquer you. let us see.

over 4million language have gone extinct in this world, a superior language takes over, that is survival of the fittest

I see a lot of political illiterates on this forum.

All they want is my opinion and reaction to every issue.

60% of southerners can speak hausa language but cannot speak their own language. later you complain that the hausa man is conquering you
Gibberish!
You must not have heard the saying ‘Language is information and information is power’. That I can speak Hausa is for my advantage and not because some nomads lord over me.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Qyubee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
The ignorance in this post is nauseating.
They're two miyetti Allah groups.
1. MACBAN - Trade association for all cattle breaders.
2. Miyetti Allah kautal hore - ethnic sociocultural group like afenifere or ohaneze ndigbo.
Op shd do his research his facts right.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by ajyogbon(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
SlyDev:
They are the owner of Nigeria
they own Notting they only own northern part
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by donprinyo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
wetin concern Oga JO for this matter?
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Nitah1: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who made Asari Dokunbo and Govt. Tompolo who is presently wanted untouchable?

When a southerner takes over in 2023, all this fulanis talk go reduce.
Do not compare the above individuals you mentioned with a terrorist organization like MACBAN, those individuals were fighting for a just cause what's Fulani terrorists fighting for?

Asari and co never invades any region or state in Nigeria to rapes and kills.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Okhuadams(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

that is if the sóuthern president has no afflilations with the cow bàngers. Sóuthern President is only possible by thé hànd of God
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by J2381: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by uchennaq(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Hausa language should become the official language of Nigeria, since so many Nigerians are forced to learn hausa to communicate with their master

Igbo language is gradually going extinct like the ibani language. because Igbos are show off. half of all Igbos can speak hausa, and you don't want the fulani man to conquer you. let us see.

over 4million language have gone extinct in this world, a superior language takes over, that is survival of the fittest

60% of southerners can speak hausa language but cannot speak their own language. later you complain that the hausa man is conquering you

HOW CAN 60% OF SOUTHERNS SPEAK HAUSA AND NOT THEIR LANGUAGE. AS IN HOW? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING GULLIBLE NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by xeju: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

When I saw 60%, I just knew you're talking out of mumuness
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by jayriginal: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

A southerner was in power for 6 years and is now their grand patron.
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by codedguy1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
143WaZoBia:

A valid question

Modified:

If you don’t know something just shut up and don’t be acting a fool.
What the Ijaw boys did in Isawo ikorodu go and ask anybody living in Maba or Igbo olomu in ikorodu from 2013 to 2016 that Buhari took over government they will tell you how Ijaws were killing, robbing, raping and kidnapping both in the middle of the night and broad day light. My sister was almost hit by a stray bullet that went past her head right in her own house. I don’t think Ijaws are indigenous to ikorodu. They kidnapped a pastor on a Sunday morning when he was about conducting Sunday service right in his church. My friend that was friend to them always say nothing was going to happen because of the type of ammunition they had but I used to tell him that when government is ready they will be wiped off. Please when you see evil condemn it.
Make sure you read the attached link. It’s important.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/rccg-pastor-kidnapped/amp/

So you are now comparing what a group of miscreants did (even if they were ijaws) to the carnage the Fulani are wrecking all over the country?

2013 - 2016 you say and it was not as widely covered as what the Fulani's, boko haram and bandits are doing with impunity.

If you implied it was stopped because Buhari came to power, why has he not stopped the atrocities done by his brothers.

Maybe because your sis was almost hit by a stray bullet that's why you are emotional, but please don't exhibit stupidity on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by ismodiwa(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hate speech
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
codedguy1:

So you are now comparing what a group of miscreants (even if they were ijaws) to the carnage the Fulani are wrecking all over the country?

2013 - 2016 you say and it was not as widely covered as what the Fulani's, book haram and bandits are doing with impunity.

If you implied it was stopped because Buhari came to power, why has he not stopped the atrocities done by his brothers.

Maybe because your sis was almost hit by a stray bullet that's why you are emotional, but please don't exhibit stupidity on a public forum.
You are very stupid. So we can forget Ijaws atrocities and just focus on fulanis because they are not southerners.
Are you using a Libra scale to weigh their sins or you will just condemn evil? When the Ijaws boys were blowing pipelines and kidnapping expatriates your dumb brain didn’t tell you it will affect your economy that solely rely on crude oil? The real evil here are you southerners whom think Ijaws can be excused for the current situation of Nigeria.
Why would I support Buhari or Fulani if u knew how Buhari used show of force to conquer Majidun and isawo in just one day.
Was Jonathan or Niger delta elder speaking against the Niger delta boys when they were wrecking havoc. They used to brag about how they were going to bring down the economy and next they will start blowing pipelines. The government went ahead to give them amnesty. You are talking about me being emotional you de craze? Can’t you argue reasonably?
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Taiwojon(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
No body is untouchable only God.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life, he died for you, Repent now and be save
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
143WaZoBia:

A valid question

Modified:

If you don’t know something just shut up and don’t be acting a fool.
What the Ijaw boys did in Isawo ikorodu go and ask anybody living in Maba or Igbo olomu in ikorodu from 2013 to 2016 that Buhari took over government they will tell you how Ijaws were killing, robbing, raping and kidnapping both in the middle of the night and broad day light. My sister was almost hit by a stray bullet that went past her head right in her own house. I don’t think Ijaws are indigenous to ikorodu. They kidnapped a pastor on a Sunday morning when he was about conducting Sunday service right in his church. My friend that was friend to them always say nothing was going to happen because of the type of ammunition they had but I used to tell him that when government is ready they will be wiped off. Please when you see evil condemn it.
Make sure you read the attached link. It’s important.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/rccg-pastor-kidnapped/amp/

Na wa for you o. The said incident happened in 2016. Yet you're claiming it's Ijaw militants without any shred of evidence. Where you in space when RRs later went to clear out the cultists operating in Ikorodu. You guys are just heartless liars!!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by seyz91(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonsense!
Sebastine1994:

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Na wa for you o. The said incident happened in 2016. Yet you're claiming it's Ijaw militants without any shred of evidence. Where you in space when RRs later went to clear out the cultists operating in Ikorodu. You guys are just heartless liars!!
Lol. You want tell me about Maba or Isawo as a whole? I go tell you 10 of their names. Just lock up if you no know something.
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Lol. You want tell me about Maba or Isawo as a whole? I go tell you 10 of their names. Just lock up if you no know something.

Keep your lying mouth quiet. It was never any Niger Delta militants. You don't know anything about Ikorodu. If you did, you will know it was cult wars that led to those atrocities not any Ijaw. Where is the Ijaw community in Ikorodu?
That's how you guys go about spreading lies and looking for excuses in others to cover the atrocities of your herdsmen. Demons!!
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Keep your lying mouth quiet. It was never any Niger Delta militants. You don't know anything about Ikorodu. If you did, you will know it was cult wars that led to those atrocities not any Ijaw. Where is the Ijaw community in Ikorodu?
That's how you guys go about spreading lies and looking for excuses in others to cover the atrocities of your herdsmen. Demons!!
Na small small una yansh go open for this forum. Whenever I see this your moniker I used to think you are a Yoruba man now I know better.
Go to Maba in Isawo go and ask of 50Ways, Tom B, And OC who was the leader of the Niger delta boys then.
No be the same story wey make front page for nairaland?
https://www.nairaland.com/3256666/military-descends-ijaw-militants-says
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by 143WaZoBia: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Na small small una yansh go open for this forum. Whenever I see this your moniker I used to think you are a Yoruba man now I know better.
Go to Maba in Isawo go and ask of 50Ways, Tom B, And OC who was the leader of the Niger delta boys then.
I doubt if the military have left that place until this day. Go to Majidun bus stop the navy are still there until today.
You know how long have lived in ikorodu?
You know how many times de went to owutu station to release inmates? Or the day they almost burn down western lodge. Rumors has it that one of them gun down the owner of Alonze hotel because he was dragging babe with one of them. People wey de waka in group of 50 and more with guns in broad day light wey nobody dare confront them? Why are you talking about something you don’t know? People that I know personally?
You better stop siding and aiding evil. Why would I support Fulani and Sunday Igboho at the same time? I’m saying there’s not much different between them. They are all terrorist as far as I know. Na only Yoruba never terrorize this country.
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Sammerboi: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Why u dey like to lie like that lol
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
143WaZoBia:

I doubt if the military have left that place until this day. Go to Majidun bus stop the navy are still there until today.
You know how long have lived in ikorodu?
You know how many times de went to owutu station to release inmates? Or the day they almost burn down western lodge. Rumors has it that one of them gun down the owner of Alonze hotel because he was dragging babe with one of them. People wey de waka in group of 50 and more with guns in broad day light wey nobody dare confront them? Why are you talking about something you don’t know? People that I know personally?
You better stop siding and aiding evil. Why would I support Fulani and Sunday Igboho at the same time? I’m saying there’s not much different between them. They are all terrorist as far as I know. Na only Yoruba never terrorize this country.

You have still not shown any evidence those guys are Ijaw. I know and lived in Ikorodu very well and I know a lot of cultists in that area. So to claim those militants are Niger Delta militant especially Ijaw is preposterous at least.

Secondly, your link mentioned Arepo. That of Arepo is well known because of the pipelines in the place and even then not all the the militants there are Niger Delta. Go and get your facts straight bro
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by dragunov: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Ypu were born in 1994? No wonder you're so full of shit. 60% of Southern people speak Hausa an cannot speak their own language. What a dolt. Where did you get this false statistics from? grin. What a laughable comment. That is how the other day, another Arewa imbecil.e came out on national tv and declared that their population is 120million. Inspite of all the grinding poverty, terrorists activities, banditry, killings, diseases and all. No census o. Bunch of imperialistic monke.ys. Of you are looking for who to colonize why don't you go to Niger?

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by harmony75: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
So many atrocities � so much bloodsheds by these devils!
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Trojan8(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Keep pulling numbers from your ass. 60% of southerners can speak what grin

If you had typed Igbos speaking Yoruba, maybe this thrash would have made a little sense.

Still can't believe you were born in 1994 and yet.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Trojan8(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
dragunov:

Ypu were born in 1994? No wonder you're so full of shit. 60% of Southern people speak Hausa an cannot speak their own language. What a dolt. Where did you get this false statistics from? grin. What a laughable comment. That is how the other day, another Arewa imbecil.e came out on national tv and declared that their population is 120million. Inspite of all the grinding poverty, terrorists activities, banditry, killings, diseases and all. No census o. Bunch of imperialistic monke.ys. Of you are looking for who to colonize why don't you go to Niger?

That guy is irredeemably daft.
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by Trojan8(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You are very stupid. So we can forget Ijaws atrocities and just focus on fulanis because they are not southerners.
Are you using a Libra scale to weigh their sins or you will just condemn evil? When the Ijaws boys were blowing pipelines and kidnapping expatriates your dumb brain didn’t tell you it will affect your economy that solely rely on crude oil? The real evil here are you southerners whom think Ijaws can be excused for the current situation of Nigeria.
Why would I support Buhari or Fulani if u knew how Buhari used show of force to conquer Majidun and isawo in just one day.
Was Jonathan or Niger delta elder speaking against the Niger delta boys when they were wrecking havoc. They used to brag about how they were going to bring down the economy and next they will start blowing pipelines. The government went ahead to give them amnesty. You are talking about me being emotional you de craze? Can’t you argue reasonably?

In all these, I am just glad that even in your foolish state there was no mention of Ijaw boys murdering people. Let's talk about Miyetti now
Re: How Buhari, Jonathan, Sultan, Other Top Nigerians Made Miyetti Allah Untouchable by bizzibodi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Make them leave Jonathan alone unless he own cattle donated by macban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates / Saraki’s Camp Kicks As ‘rebel’ Group Unveils Members / Rochas Okorocha Presents An Award To Umar Ganduje [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.