Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. (3846 Views)

Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included / Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
In the 1960's Central Africa was the theater of war that pitted the world superpowers against one another, to the lasting detriment of the Africans. This jaw-dropping video clip was filmed in what is now known as the Democratic Republic of Congo, at a time of intense war waged primarily for control over that mineral-rich nation's abundant natural resources from diamonds to gold to timber.

The images in this historic video account of war's brutality are so clearly filmed that one may be tempted to imagine all those harrowing scenes are from a movie played out by actors, but look closely, and you will see that every second of this footage is horrifyingly real, including the summary executions by machine gun, carried out by Belgian mercenaries and their African subordinates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9PCeeBpdu4?list=PLttTSzr7qJSTOvBpcCW22UarLXtwU97qI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2021
War no b better thing at all.

Nah why I will never be in support of any group that wanna leave Nigeria through the use of force.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Brutal
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Fejoku: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divide Nigeria peacefully and in few years, the serious nations that came out of her will be more peaceful and prosperous but insist on a forceful contraption and watch more violence and death including the geometric increase of poverty.
Nigeria must be divided by any means but we prefer it is done peacefully.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Files: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
When is the 3rd World war starting. That is the only thing I am looking forward to
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Jakumo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Files:
When is the 3rd World war starting. That is the only thing I am looking forward to

War is a video game until you find yourself in the middle of it.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by AmuAwusa: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
War is bad, but slavery is worst.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Files:
war is not good oooo we all know the beginning not the End

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by naijapips02: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Files:

Has already started. What do you think Corona virus was?

Third world war can never be about you shoot me I shoot you and China understands this.
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Jakumo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
naijapips02:

Has already started. What do you think Corona virus was?

Third world war can never be about you shoot me I shoot you and China understands this.

You're right about China, brother man. With billions of Chinese breeding like rats and overflowing from their polluted and overcrowded country, the Chinese are desperate to kill all black Africans stealthily with their virus and vaccines, so as to take over the African continent and then plunder all its natural resources while polluting the rivers and destroying the forests with their mining operations.

Gone are the days when the dogs of war were sent in to topple governments as shown in the above video clip. China seeks to use deadly pandemics to kill off the population of all countries that they intend to grab and annex into "Greater China."

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by KingMack(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Omo men..I wish children of today could learn from this and stick to this by kicking out bad government and focus on building one Nigeria instead of being misled of going separate ways. angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Cmoni1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
12 mins into the video,i heard a woman speak igbo..this video is realy terifiying
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by ibelieveinjesus: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Africa...

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Gadafii: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2021
The guy with the machine gun clearing buildings and shrubs, na weyrey cheesy

But war is evil and destructive, after all if these Congo is still back at war again, to the west, Africa is a play ground,a test ground, unfortunately African leaders are at the mercy of these same west

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2021
I love watching war documentaries it's like watching horror movies except far more realistic
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by leofab(f): 1:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Evil men do

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by fuckpro: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2021
...this is only confirm to me how stupid the Africans really are

Those black military boys are the 'same crop of men' ruling Nigeria mostly for the past 50 yes and you wonder why we are so backward
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Jakumo(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Gadafii:
The guy with the machine gun clearing buildings and shrubs, na weyrey cheesy

But war is evil and destructive, after all if these Congo is still back at war again, to the west, Africa is a play ground,a test ground, unfortunately African leaders are at the mercy of these same west

That machine gunner was born to fight for sure. He was sprinting like an Olympian and administering a withering storm of fire that no enemy could withstand, while also taking care not to hit any of his colleagues as they darted among those huts in a controlled and coordinated frenzy.

That hooligan was a battle-tested warrior earning his pay with reckless abandon and not even a hint of fear.

If Mercenaries were called the "Dogs of War", then that man was the biggest and wildest dog on the block.
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Aganju849: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Fejoku:
Divide Nigeria peacefully and in few years, the serious nations that came out of her will be more peaceful and prosperous but insist on a forceful contraption and watch more violence and death including the geometric increase of poverty.
Nigeria must be divided by any means but we prefer it is done peacefully.

That's the point.

Injustice gives birth to war, as surely as night gives birth to day. The seeds of all that violence in the Congo were sown by the Belgians over several decades preceding the war, that's what the saboteurs and genocidaires who are benefiting from the Nigerian status quo will never admit.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by KKTooMuchMoney: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Did anyone hear that woman speak igbo? O gini?
Start watching from 12:40
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
I actually did though I couldn't believe my ears
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by dettolgel: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
War no b better thing at all.

Nah why I will never be in support of any group that wanna leave Nigeria through the use of force.

You should not be in support of any group that refuse another group to leave Nigeria peaceful.
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by dettolgel: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:

Igbo people been travelling everywhere stince 19 kporogodo
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2021
dettolgel:

You should not be in support of any group that refuse another group to leave Nigeria peaceful.
I'm not against any group that wants to leave Nigeria through a democratic way.
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by dettolgel: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm not against any group that wants to leave Nigeria through a democratic way.

So you are in support of the call for referendum?
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by FarahAideed: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Nice
Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2021
dettolgel:

So you are in support of the call for referendum?
Yes I am, is there right. But, it should be done in a peaceful way like it was done between the Scottish and the British in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. by Jakumo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
For armchair generals and students of African jungle warfare, I stumbled on this fascinating 4 minutes of film footage showing how a modern army uses drones to locate the enemy, and observe them as they are surrounded and sent to their maker by coordinated assaults from all directions. These are French troops working in conjunction with Malian federal troops to assist virgin hunting jihadis in qualifying for their imaginary 72 virgins.

Note how the drone lingers above the battle scene sending back real-time feedback to the troops, even as their colleagues take the battle to the virgin hunters in thier jungle hideout that is clearly visible to the eye in the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIAOGgaflI

Moving from Mali to the Central African Republic, here is some footage of the French doing serious battle with enemies of progress. The bottom line for Africa is that if the black man does not keep his house in order, elite troops from Europe and the USA will make an appearance and do a lot of precision damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCZK3Lckq_c

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Imo State: Rain Fall Swept Roads Away: Pics & Video / 2023:Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi With His Class Mates In 1977 / SHOCKING: Bola Tinubu's Location Exposed! [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.