Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile (4156 Views)

How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / You Can Now Play PES 2017 Mobile With Friends Via Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Uzomacharles: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jirilistic:
Try pes ppspp instead.its offline and the graphics are reasonable plus u get to play all modes . Graphics wise,it's better than dream league or those fifa mods.
Can give u link if u want

space?
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Uzomacharles: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Online games will always have complain...
Network no dey too dey steady for 9ja so that's my say...
FTS best

1 Like

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by sunshineV(f): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
typical...you obviously have nothing to offersad
lol na me koba you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by OBALOLA55(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
BaEnki:

grin grin

This comment got me laughing hard.

He’s questioning why Master’s league isn’t included, not about his device performance now.

I’ve never played PES on mobile but you should try FIFA mobile, it’s the best mobile football game.

WARNING: FIFA Mobile is highly addictive, consider that before it’s installation
I NEED FIFA 2021 FOR IPHONE BRUH, OFFLINE VERSION
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Online games will always have complain...

Network no dey too dey steady for 9ja so that's my say...

FTS best
not a matter of network the truth is that pes mobile is mediocre

1 Like

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by TAO11(f): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Debunked once, debunked forever. You and your fake videos have been debunked. I know it hurts, but it is what it is.

Truthbeatslies:
[s]The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2hU-ibkPfg

[/s]
I have debunked this false video many, many times. See one of my comments below:

(1) Regarding your bitter lies about the trans-Atlantic slave trade, the following piece-by-piece devastating refutation:

(A) Contrary to your ignorance, captives weren’t taken from “all across Africa” as you imagined.

Rather, captives were taken from Central Africa and West Africa — including people from Benin kingdom whom the Nupe, the Ibadan, Ogedengbe, etc. raided.

(B) Contrary to your ignorance, the Yoruba people have long been known by the name Yoruba (and they’ve been living in their present homeland) for centuries prior to the period when ex-captives began to be returned to Africa.

We know this because the process of returning ex-captives back ‘home’ to West Africa didn’t begin until circa the late-1700s.

Whereas, there are manuscripts written in the early-1600s which list Yorubas (by their name Yoruba) among some of the ethnic groups of our region of West Africa.

This manuscript which was written by Ahmed Baba in 1615 is attached below.

The name Yoruba is shown in red highlight (among the other ethnic groups) as can be seen in the original manuscript as well as in the translation embedded below respectively:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934148_5117c6d550154217817d7c66b5fa0fe6_jpeg_jpeg2a73d5172c14cf7a7da91ff200688e3e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934147_3336ed29985b499e82c4e140b455b9fa_jpeg_jpeg62ecafabb59c692d4ba471597fdf16bb

This translation was prepared by John Hunwick and Fatima Harrak for The Institute of African Studies Rabat, Morocco

Oh, I should add that we know that this manuscript was written by Ahmad Baba in the year 1615 because he himself penned his date as highlighted (in the attached verso) below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13082305_6e49d8d129844a578af9272699e1586a_jpeg_jpeg2d5891d724a6428e2c0f4e6898bd60cc

The highlight here literally shows the wording “(the year) one thousand and twenty four (of the Hijrah)”.

When converted from this Hijri “AH” calendar into our Gregorian “AD” calendar; the year 1024 AH falls into the year 1615 AD

The formula “D = 0.9692*H + 622” proves practically useful for this conversion.

In sum, your falsehood that returned-slaves (from all across Africa) are what became known as Yorubas is nothing but a but-hurt lie from a depressed bald-head.

(C) These ex-captives who were of West-African origin and Central African origin were repatriated directly to Sierra-Leone and Liberia.

Some began a new life there, while some decided to go back to their homeland from which they were taken ab-initio.

Nobody was repatriated to south-West Nigeria, bald-head.

A number of Yorubas among the returnees chose to return back to Yorubaland — just as many others who returned to their respective original homeland.

(2) The only ethnic-group whom I know of who couldn’t fight their way to freedom and be returned back to Africa are ……. [take a guess].

They couldn’t think of returning until about 400 years later when some of their descendants decided to tap into the science of Genetics as a guide to finding their way back home. ~ See video. below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDve0rwQbM

The two attachments below also shows some earlier corroborative confessions made available to Dr. R. E. Bradbury by these people themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996709_af6378be36104010b036a2f7ab4096cd_jpeg_jpeg07ca8a3f5b191f4126cdcd6bf2f7faf7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996710_b28de88ee10a4b7a83b95532f6609396_jpeg_jpegaca1a6203806c9d893c79b42b9a6c76e

[s]Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:
1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic[/s]

(1) Occupying a key site on the route from the Bend to Ife, Oyo was probably one of the earliest-founded provincial capitals in the Ife empire.

~ Robin Horton, “Ancient Ife,” (1979), p.115.

(2) A ”bight” is a feature of a water body (Atlantic ocean in this case).

Ife, in contrast, is deep in the Yoruba interior. It is in no way near the Atlantic coast.

How could the 1400s Portuguese then have named a part of the Atlantic Ocean (the bight) after it?

You see your life? cheesy See how you embarrassed yourself, family and friends.

(3) Yoruba is not one kingdom. It is a land of free-borns, where each of its many kingdoms has got some sovereignty.

As such, the bight could not have been named after a land as a whole. It was named after one of the two major polities near the coast — particularly the one which the Portuguese first had trade relations with.

Of the two major kingdoms near the coast in the late 1400s when the Portuguese first arrived, only Benin kingdom was willing to sell its people. The bight was thus named after that kingdom whom they knew.

*It wasn’t until in the 1520s before Benin embargoed the sale of its men (allowing only women) due to fear of depopulation of able-bodied men.

(4) First of all, Britain didn’t have any fight with Benin. It was a punishment, not a fight. It is called a “punitive expedition” for a reason. A punishment in relation to which Ovoramwen recanted and trembled in court.

Imaging “canning” a child as a punitive measure for mis-behaviors, and then the child suddenly turning around to say s(he) had a fight with you. No be juju be that? cheesy

There was no reason to punish Ife, hence no such expedition happened there. Instead, they helped to end the ongoing wars within Yorubaland.

(5) The country called Benin Republic did not take its name from Benin kingdom. Neither does it relate to Benin kingdom.

The country’s former name was “Dahomey” — a name which doesn’t reflect the diverse ethnicities in the country.

The name “Benin” (after the bight which the country sits on) was then settled for due to its neutrality.

In the late 19th century French colonizers making inroads from the coastal region into the interior borrowed the name of the defeated Dahomey kingdom for the entire territory that is now Benin; the current name derives from the Bight of Benin

~ https://www.britannica.com/place/Benin

In contrast, an entire group of people in today’s Togo, have insisted to be known by the name IFE. Yes, it is the “Ife” of present Nigeria they want to be associated with.

Yoruba language is being spoken in Benin Republic. Tell me where (outside of Edo state) Bini language is beinig spoken. cheesy

Peace! cheesy

Cc: HONESTFACT101

4 Likes

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Philipsdael(m): 3:05am On Aug 08, 2021
Whats:
Who can suggest Heavy shooting game which is very interesting....
Offline Android games o. I don't want to b going online to play
Combat trigger

Lots of shootings ...
Killing aliens like kilodé
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by skywalker240(m): 3:32am On Aug 08, 2021
sunshineV:
it might make some sense if you aint playing on ur itel device
grin

Itel Man won't like this oo

1 Like

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by skywalker240(m): 3:43am On Aug 08, 2021
BaEnki:

grin grin

This comment got me laughing hard.

He’s questioning why Master’s league isn’t included, not about his device performance now.

I’ve never played PES on mobile but you should try FIFA mobile, it’s the best mobile football game

WARNING: FIFA Mobile is highly addictive, consider that before it’s installation
FIFA is best?

Since you have never played PES MOBILE before Why don't you try it and then let's see if you will ever repeat this abominable taboo you just spilled angry grin grin
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Emmanuel224(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Itel Man won't like this oo
Tecno man grin
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Emmanuel224:
Tecno man grin
grin grin

Landline Man grin
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Emmanuel224(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2021
skywalker240:

grin grin

Landline Man grin
grin I think say u go deny ur tecno
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by skywalker240(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Emmanuel224:
grin I think say u go deny ur tecno
Actually, it was my Elder Brother's device cry

Can't forget him cry

2 Likes

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Emmanuel224(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2021
skywalker240:

Actually, it was my Elder Brother's device cry

Can't forget him cry
Ahh sori boss, my condolences
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by rajisakiru(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Jirilistic:
Try pes ppspp instead.its offline and the graphics are reasonable plus u get to play all modes . Graphics wise,it's better than dream league or those fifa mods.
Can give u link if u want

Link pls bro
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by rajisakiru(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Jirilistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2xTRvdMxcs&t=2s
(The transfers and kits is last season sha but graphics wise, it's great)
Quote me b4 downloading so I'll assist u

Bro I need this game pls
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by rajisakiru(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Jirilistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2xTRvdMxcs&t=2s
(The transfers and kits is last season sha but graphics wise, it's great)
Quote me b4 downloading so I'll assist u

Bro, can I get screenshots pls
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by skywalker240(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Emmanuel224:
Ahh sori boss, my condolences
trying hard to move on, no one really knows what death means until he/she see his/her loved one gone. So painful.

5 Likes

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Emmanuel224(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2021
skywalker240:

trying hard to move on, no one really knows what death means until he/she see his/her loved one gone. So painful.
I understand

My dad died when life was about to be more rosy(forever rosy)

All will be well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by MickzyDonald: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Maxmilliano111:

come off it man Cod mobile has been ma best game for 2 years now and still counting...

I stopped playing pes mobile due to the amount of hackers in the game like who the Bleep gets all legendary packs in his squad.. cry
Yo boss, so that guy should stop complaining, canbi have your COD username?
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
MONEY247:

Can I get screenshots... please??

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pics of the pes ppspp for those who requested for it

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
More...

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Still loading..

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ronaldo grin

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Messi's tattoo

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bros muller

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stadium tunnel

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
wink

Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Jirilistic(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile by Maxmilliano111: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Yo boss, so that guy should stop complaining, canbi have your COD username?

Pabloshakursmiley is ma username boss

With the smiley

Pabloshakur : ) join the name and the smiley together cool

Or you could gimmie urs if mine is hard to find

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Bis On Android. Help!! Google Play Store Not Functioning / My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience / Please Why Does This Box Keep Appearing On My Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.