Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Are There "Bodies" In "Heaven" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There "Bodies" In "Heaven" (176 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There "Bodies" In "Heaven" by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Some people believe that when they die they will go to heaven and enjoy.
Enjoy virgins and unlimited sensual pleasures

I think certainly one will need a body to enjoy all those renewable virgins

Will Heavenites be given new bodies and would those virgins get pregnant?

As for women what will be their portion in heaven or will they form the virgin population?

Re: Are There "Bodies" In "Heaven" by Sebastine1994(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Are There "Bodies" In "Heaven" by Mbataku96(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yes heavenly bodies

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not Your Messiah, Yahusuah Is / The Path Of Righteousness / Planned Work Of God - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.