Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Significance Of Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Significance Of Name (192 Views)

Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Name by TGYM: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF NAME

In the exact words of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach confirmed that I AM that I AM was the Personality that appeared to Greg Omogenemuko and gave him messages to the people of the world, according to Greg Omogenemuko, in his encounter with Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said, “Greg . . ., go and tell Linda who is from Sierra Leone that I have changed her name to Fortunate since 30th of the sixth Counting Year 2013. and that . . . Linda should receive this message and act on it immediately . . . I called you Linda while you were in hellfire not because Linda is a good name but because Linda was the name you were called in hellfire and to bring you out of hellfire I must call you by the name that sent you into hellfire; hence you would not have known that I was calling out to you.”

“Linda, this is a mystery, that I Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach the Creative Power of Our Maker Yahweh created all things good. The Scriptures says that many are referred to as unclean while others are clean. So it is for names. After the fall of man beauty of life I changed Avram in the Scriptures to Avraham, Sarai to Sarah [The 1st Book of law of Our Maker Yahweh 17th chapter 5th verse], Yaakov to Yisrael [The 1st Book of law of Our Maker 32nd chapter 28th verse], Shimown[Simon] to Cephas meaning Petros and interpreted as First Born [Goodnews of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach through Yahchanan 1st chapter 42nd verse], Saul to Paulos [The Acts of the Ruach Ha Kodesh 13th chapter 9th verse], I have changed your name from Linda to Fortunate. This Fortunate is the name I Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach love to call you. But if you desire another believer’s name no problem. Make a good choice and I will approve of it, but certainly not Linda. “For that name Linda, even if you say it has two meanings and you will take the good part, I tell you the truth says YOUR REDEEMER YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIACH, anything on Linda has both good and bad parts or meanings. It’s already unclean and cannot enter into heaven [The word of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach through Paulos to Galatians 5th chapter 9th verse]. And Linda is a name of a snake goddess of immorality and cannot be written in the Book of Life. And I will not know you any more by any other name, My daughter but Fortunate. “I changed Saul to Paulos so that his old name will not afflict his new personality. . .

Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach gave a revelation to Emmanuel Chijioke [titled Another Revelation] about Nigeria. Our Father confirmed this revelation to us in I AM that I AM’S meeting with us in the new day of the twenty first day of the ninth Counting Year of the year 2016. An extract of that revelation is produced here. On the 26th day of the eighth Counting Year, 2014, Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach showed me a revelation about the country Nigeria. In that revelation me was taken up in the Ruach by Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach and I AM that I AM brought me into an open field where there were green grasses. In the place, the person that brought me told me to look. When me did me saw a very big building that looked like a twenty-storey building. It was painted green-white-green, the colour of Nigeria flag. In line with the instruction given to me, me looked and me saw a big river called the Niger River. Me was told “This is Nigeria”. That is, the big building. Me was also told that the River is the origin of Nigeria. Me was taken inside the building and me was shown my own portion in the building that is Nigeria. When we came out me was taken to another place where me was shown a woman and this woman was covenanting everybody that is in Nigeria. The woman was wearing the same colour of the Nigerian flag. Everybody was bowing down to her unknowingly by the introduction of what is called “I Pledge to Nigeria, My Country”. It goes thus:

I Pledge to Nigeria My Country

To Be Faithful Loyal and Honest

To Serve Nigeria with all my strength

To defend HER Unity

And uphold HER Honour and Glory

So Help Me God [IDOL].

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Mighty Angels / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , August 17, 2021 / Islamization Agenda Propaganda: How Do You Feel As Christian With Muslim Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.