Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) (42932 Views)

BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Chirowman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is alright
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Realmi: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
And this is news
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Galaxybar: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Goodjeezy:
Hello all.
I have appendix and the surgery needs to be done immediately.
I am always in pains most hours everyday.
I would be needing 170k to proceed with the surgery.
I've been able to raise 10k so far since last 2 weeks.
Help me with anything you have. God in his infinite mercy bless you and me.
0229499875(Gtbank)
Thank you..

Why on earth are you paying 170k for an appendectomy? What state do you reside in? I need to know this so I can give you sure tips on utilizing your government hospitals. The time you’re using to wait for the remaining 160k, you’d have been booked for a surgery by highly qualified internal medicine practitioners. Please don’t pm me. Send me a response here.
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Confusion123: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Beatrice, recently got verified on Instagram, erupting reactions from fans.

With almost 90,000, Beatrice became the first housemate to be verified on Instagram, as Boma, the other housemate who is verified on Instagram, got the blue tick before coming into the show.

A post from the Instagram page, @beatriceofficial_, celebrated the verification on Saturday with the caption,

This achievement has erupted mixed reactions from fans as they took to Twitter to express their thoughts.

90,000 vs 1.1m followers
Some fans of the show have seen this achievement as an opportunity to call out Liquorose, who has the highest followership on Instagram but is yet to have the blue tick.

Five days into the show, Liquorose hit one million followers and in the next week, it moved up to 1.1 million followers.

The verification of Beatrice account has led to a comparison between both accounts.

A tweep, @miciafu, said,

Another tweep, @nessasedudzi, wrote,

@k__4KelZ tweeted.

Fans vs critics
Fans have taken to Twitter to share their reactions on Beatrice’s achievement.

@eghele_esther tweeted,

@stan4life2 said.

Feeling indifferent, @mrsblinky_ wrote,

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-fans-react-as-beatrice-gets-verified-on-instagram/
She is even a software Dev. I love this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Proudlysalga: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Apo kaiama... and these should be seen as news worthy of time and data right?
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Abid2020(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Staphylococcus:
How much does Twitter pay you for being verified?

In her eyes, she has become a celebrity
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Abid2020(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Congrats for being verified?

grin grin grin

Now I know why some white folks believe Africa is a village.
what is so special about that blue mark did those who get it get paid?
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Dejofip: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oh wow

Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Kennyking1234: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Socialsquad:
Get a fully Verified USA PayPal account for just 5k naira..
What you get:

US ID..
SSN card..
Utility bills..

Hurry and get yours now!!!!
I asked really?
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by skuribeebo: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ziaafseun:
Car transformation by 12years old Yoruba that got world talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWrrJ8FNuc
what is this rubbish ?
Where is the 12:yrs old
Where is the transformation?
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Maj196(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
I like beatrice though.
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by MrBanner(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Goodjeezy:
Hello all.
I have appendix and the surgery needs to be done immediately.
I am always in pains most hours everyday.
I would be needing 170k to proceed with the surgery.
I've been able to raise 10k so far since last 2 weeks.
Help me with anything you have. God in his infinite mercy bless you and me.
0229499875(Gtbank)
Thank you..

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Fortez: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Ashiru97(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by BigMoneyeye: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Staphylococcus:
How much does Twitter pay you for being verified?

Nothing
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by Emeka71(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
See what the youth of today are occupied with
Foolish show.
Re: BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) by udomas(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Congrats for being verified?

grin grin grin

Now I know why some white folks believe Africa is a village.

Exactly my brother, it's hitting most of us here in westy hugely due to the trash folks celebrate back home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.