Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) (2016 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Nigerians Who Incite And Support Violence – Femi Falana And Reno Omokri (part 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by SATANICALLY: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is Jesus God? A debate between Daddy Freeze and Reno Omokri...

Time: 6pm tonight...

MODIFIED:

Watch part 1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICr2ESQJFzM

Watch part 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QURC7y6Tcw

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Is Jesus God? A debate between Daddy Freeze and Reno Omokri...

Time: 6pm tonight...
Jesus isn't God. He is the son of God. They are different persons, but United in purpose

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
Jesus isn't God. He is the son of God. They are different persons, but United in purpose
YOU ARE CONFUSED SIR
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Righteousness2(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Irrespective of what anyone says or does not say. If you Like argue from Pillar to Post,
JESUS is GOD.
JESUS is the Son of GOD.
JESUS is the Only Means by which any one on the Face of this earth can be Saved.

If you don't agree Now, when you Cross over, you Must agree, but then it will be with tears and Abeg. But all that will be too late.

There is nothing any of us can do about it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Afamsi: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Two mad people want to debate on the deity of Jesus Christ... Christianity don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by nifemi25(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Where is the debate taking place. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by 175(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Irrespective of what anyone says or does not say. If you Like argue from Pillar to Post,
JESUS is GOD.
JESUS is the Son of GOD.
JESUS is the Only Means by which any one on the Face of this earth can be Saved.

If you don't agree Now, when you Cross over, you Must agree, but then it will be with tears and Abeg. But all that will be too late.

Righteous baba. . .i know say you must dey hrre

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by chrisblack: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
Jesus is God!!!!
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Zooposki(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Isaiah 45:5
King James Version
5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me:

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=chrisblack post=104531887]Jesus is God!!!![/quot. read your Bible properly. Trinity is false teaching meant to hide identity of one true God, referred to as Almighty God. Jesus referred to as Mighty . He is greater than Jesusm and sent him down to earth. Go and read your Bible and verify , you will know that pastors are lying to you. Read psalm 83:18, which differentiate and personally identified God as who and who, alone bears the Name Jehovah.
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn't call himself God and didn't consider himself God, and ... none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God.
You do find Jesus calling himself God in the Gospel of John, or the last Gospel. Jesus says things like, "Before Abraham was, I am." And, "I and the Father are one," and, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father." These are all statements you find only in the Gospel of John, and that's striking because we have earlier gospels and we have the writings of Paul, and in none of them is there any indication that Jesus said such things.
I think it's completely implausible that Matthew, Mark and Luke would not mention that Jesus called himself God if that's what he was declaring about himself. That would be a rather important point to make. This is not an unusual view amongst scholars; it's simply the view that the Gospel of John is providing a theological understanding of Jesus that is not what was historically accurate.
However, Romans used to call their emperors God, right at the same time that Christians were calling Jesus "God" is exactly when Romans started calling their emperors "God." So these Christians were not doing this in a vacuum; they were actually doing it in a context. I don't think this could be an accident that this is a point at which the emperors are being called "God." So by calling Jesus "God," in fact, it was a competition between your God, the emperor, and our God, Jesus.
When Constantine, the emperor, then converted to Christianity, it changed everything because now rather than the emperor being God, the emperor was the worshipper of the God, Jesus. That was quite a forceful change, and one could argue that it changed the understanding of religion and politics for all time.

On the emergence of the Trinity
Christians had a dilemma as soon as they declared that Christ was God. If Christ is God and God the Father is God, doesn't that make two gods? And when you throw the Holy Spirit into the mix, doesn't that make three gods? So aren't Christians polytheists? Christians wanted to insist, no, they're monotheists. Well, if they're monotheists, how can all three be God?

So there are various ways of trying to explain this, and one of the most popular ways ... was called modalism. It's called modalism because it insisted that God existed in three modes — just as I myself at the same time am a son, and a brother and a father, but there's only one of me — well these theologians said: That's what God is like. He's manifest in three persons, but there's only one of him, so he's at the same time father, son and spirit. So he's in three modes of existence, so there's only one of him.
There are lots of questions that cast doubt in the mind of Christians about the delusional resurrection of Jesus, Trinity and calling Jesus God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by ThinkSmarter: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Man created God after his own image and likeness. Yahweh, Elohim, El shadai are all canaanites mesopotamian deities. Jesus christ is like Sadhuata Gautama (Budhha] He is simply an enlightened being with extra sensory perception and powers. The God figure simply doesn't exist. It is a human mental construct. Maybe out of ignorance, conspiracy or hallucination.
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by jahsharon: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS is GOD.
JESUS is the Son of GOD.

This one is suffering from psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance caused by religious stupidity.

Shebi God left Heaven and came to the world so that HE can be killed by religious ignoramus like you as as sacrifice to HIM. Imagine God sacrificing HIMSELF to HIMSELF. This Righteousness no well at all, at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by jahsharon: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
chrisblack:
Jesus is God!!!!

Another religiously confused lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Afamsi: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Coronabirus post=104532321]During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn't call himself God and didn't consider himself God, and ... none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God.
You do find Jesus calling himself God in the Gospel of John, or the last Gospel. Jesus says things like, "Before Abraham was, I am." And, "I and the Father are one," and, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father." These are all statements you find only in the Gospel of John, and that's striking because we have earlier gospels and we have the writings of Paul, and in none of them is there any indication that Jesus said such things.
I think it's completely implausible that Matthew, Mark and Luke would not mention that Jesus called himself God if that's what he was declaring about himself. That would be a rather important point to make."
Go and look for the meaning of 'Emmanuel' in the Bible
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Monogamy: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Two clowns.

As how educated,learned both Reno and Freeze are, na this unreal thing they want to debate on

How is Jesus, Mohammed different from Trump, Obama, Kin Jon Un, Putin?

Those are the names that would take over the history books in centuries to come.

To even knock the unnecessary debate, in which Planet God is located? Milky way galaxy? Andromeda? Or beyond observable universe?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Monogamy: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS is GOD.
JESUS is the Son of GOD

Wait, how many children did Mary had? Jesus and God?

How can son of a God still be God?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mathew 27:46 is the answer to this question.
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Benbellamor: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Whose Voice is saying loudly from the heaven that "This is my son, to whom I am pleased" while Jesus is getting baptized in the river Jordan... Was Jesus the same person speaking from the heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by SATANICALLY: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by SATANICALLY: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
nifemi25:
Where is the debate taking place. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

YouTube. I have updated the thread...
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Malawian(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Problem with this argument is that people tend to see God / Jesus as a person, and not as "a type of being".
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by CrestMan: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Reno is intelligent but not wise! And you cannot use intelligence to understand the revelations of the Spirit!

Remember, you cannot fathom God from the laboratory of your mind!

That said, Jesus is God!
Son of God simply means God in human flesh.

God bless you.
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Benbellamor: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
CrestMan:
Reno is intelligent but not wise! And you cannot use intelligence to understand the revelations of the Spirit!

Remember, you cannot fathom God from the laboratory of your mind!

That said, Jesus is God!
Son of God simply means God in human flesh.

God bless you.
see your life? So when Jesus says My father, remove this cup before me, Not as I wish but as you wish.....how do you deal with that? You know that if the person of God is to go with the Trinity doctrine as you allude....God will be meaningless that's true.... The Trinitarians have succeeded in rubbishing the person of God
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by SATANICALLY: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by paramakina202: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
The only Son of God is God.
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Liebermantic: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
175:

Righteous baba. . .i know say you must dey hrre
You can't be God and Son of God at the same time
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Liebermantic: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
paramakina202:
Jesus is not the only son of God but a special son of God,the Firstborn,the beginning of God's creation..
Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Liebermantic: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
In John17:3, Jesus was the One praying and he addressed the Father as "the only True God".
Since the Father is the only true God according to Jesus,on what basis do you change the categorization of the Father as the only true God by Jesus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Liebermantic: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
paramakina202:
The Angels of God are called the Sons of God

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus God?: Daddy Freeze Vs Reno Omokri - PART 1 & 2 (VIDEO) by Afamsi: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
jahsharon:

This one is suffering from psychiatric disorder and mental imbalance caused by religious stupidity.

Shebi God left Heaven and came to the world so that HE can be killed by religious ignoramus like you as as sacrifice to HIM. Imagine God sacrificing HIMSELF to HIMSELF. This Righteousness no well at all, at all.
You are a muslim and your moniker is christian.. Fake ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Tinubu Actually Win 2015 Election For Buhari, Or Is It Just A Propaganda? / PDP Has Been Scammed - Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu / 2023: CAN Guides Voters On 'who To Vote' As President, Others (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.