Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had (237 Views)

Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m / Have You Ever PERSONALLY And CLEARLY Had A Supernatural Experience? / The Supernatural Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by vybzkartel: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
A super natural Experience is one that is unnatural; that science can't explain-out of this world!

Here is mine:

A little girl came to my car asking for money, after a brief interrogation, I gave her some pennies.

A few minutes later after this, my car caught fire right on the premises of the Fire Service. They brought out their equipments to put out the fire. There was virtually no damage. Immediately, I knew that the girl I encountered earlier was an angel

Please, share yours. Let atheists here know that there is a dimension beyond science.
Re: What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by shamsin6300(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your faith seems weak for trying to prove an Atheist wrong. When you have a strong faith, you barely think of their existence.
Re: What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by Adamgeneral12: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can't write undecided
Re: What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
vybzkartel:
Please, share yours. Let atheists here know that there is a dimension beyond science.
You obviously need to get a life so you stop fixation on the belief of others. undecided
Re: What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by WibusJaga: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Anything beyond Science is subject to your beliefs & imagination an can not be empirically proved.
Re: What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by neonly: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Someone paid me money for a job I did, he went inside d bank to withdraw it which am award of
On giving me d money and he left my car cut fire right in d bank premises I ended up spending d whole money he gave me to fix d car
Re: What Is The Most SUPERNATURAL Experience You Have Ever Had by Adamgeneral12: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
neonly:
Someone paid me money for a job I did, he went inside d bank to withdraw it which am award of
On giving me d money and he left my car cut fire right in d bank premises I ended up spending d whole money he gave me to fix d car

vybzkartel:
A super natural Experience is one that is unnatural; that science can't explain-out of this world!

Here is mine:

A little girl came to my car asking for money, after a brief interrogation, I gave her some pennies.

A few minutes later after this, my car caught fire right on the premises of the Fire Service. They brought out their equipments to put out the fire. There was virtually no damage. Immediately, I knew that the girl I encountered earlier was an angel

(1) (Reply)

Don't Drive The New Christians Away From The Church / Chasing Love (A Clean Romance Novella) On Okada Books / Pope Frances Calls On Christians Globally To Pray And Fast For Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.