Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) (3167 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
That chxta was the first to castigate Nnamdi Kanu when he was arrested, he insulted Kanu and even said Kanu is finished and just look at how a known Tinubu thug embarrassed him. That chxta boy is cursed

https://www.biafranboys.org/kayode-ogundamisi-embarrass-one-nigeria?m=1

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Fahdiga(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
What a dry and stale clap back from the sick Ogundamisi of a fellow.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is a lesson to one nigeria igbos, you see that one called aloy chife, look at how he was embarrassed, una must learn, na here I go dey day post una mumuness

10 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Landmack: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
I can't still believe this was the Thomas Sankara wanna be then....how time flies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Landmack: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
fenibak:
This is a lesson to one nigeria igbos, you see that one called aloy chife, look at how he was embarrassed, una must learn, na here I go dey day post una mumuness

Aloy Chife is a cool guy...what did he get himself into with that Whitey pls?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by federal9: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
And you had to bring it here to spice up the hatred. Let us see if the mods are educated enough on whether to bring it to FP or not.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Jerryherd: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
cool

A good dragging

On Nairaland they would first attack you calling you all sort of name like enemies of the country, zombie , BMC , SIMP , Tinubu miscreants , Fulani slaves

Next step they ask you for money in the PM, or ask for how to join BMC or Tinubu Media,

If you still tell them you ain't any of that, then they start cancelling your comments or accussing you of everything creating multiple threads

PS; I didn't mention anyone's name but trust me you'll see they would be the most agitated on this thread

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
That was a banger...some people don't know that their actions on other dm and social account can come back to hunt them.

Be careful how you and what you do online

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by BigMoneyeye: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
That was a banger...some people don't know that their actions on other dm and social account can come back to hunt them.
The guy wanted to mobilize igbo people to vote his candidate and reached out to him for logistics.
It's a legitimate hustle and nothing bad about it
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Landmack:
I can't still believe this was the Thomas Sankara wanna be then....how time flies cheesy

Lol it is an insult to the great Thomas sankara
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by oluztx: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Notice the igbo guy never went tribal, he called him out on the issue at hand. Guess what the Afonja tribalist did? Went tribal, started mentioning Igbo, Kanu and his wife. These afonjas are the most tribalistic people on the face of this earth and harbors inordinate hatred for Igbos. This is a journalist for that matter and all he is dedicated to is anti Igbo news. Look at the way looks like a typical afonja...ugly, skinny and malnourished.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
federal9:
And you had to bring it here to spice up the hatred. Let us see if the mods are educated enough on whether to bring it to FP or not.

Lol I brought is here so one nigeria igbos can learn,and this place is already the land of hatred

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chris525:
You’re an idiot. If two individuals have a misunderstanding thats a case for secession. You’re a complete fool, you cleared all the levels.

What is this bunkum saying, na me talk am

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

A good dragging

On Nairaland they would first attack you calling you all sort of name like enemies of the country, zombie , BMC , Tinubu miscreants , Fulani slaves

Next step they ask you for money in the PM, or ask for how to join BMC or Tinubu Media,

If you still tell them you ain't any of that, then they start cancelling your comments or accussing you of everything creating multiple threads

Fem there

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Lol
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
oluztx:
Notice the igbo guy never went tribal, he called him out on the issue at hand. Guess what the Afonja tribalist did? Went tribal, started mentioning Igbo, Kanu and his wife. These afonjas are the most tribalistic people on the face of this earth and harbors inordinate hatred for Igbos. This is journalist for that matter and all he does is anti Igbo news. Look at the way looks like a typical afonja...ugly, skinny and malnourished.

No people that do that are kayode, Adekunle grandson, me as an igbo man support Sunday igboho and koiki

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Landmack:

Aloy Chife is a cool guy...what did he get himself into with that Whitey pls?

Nepotism, embezzlement and scam scandal

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Landmack: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
fenibak:

Nepotism, embezzlement and scam scandal

That's serious...d last i saw on twitter was he telling d said lady to retract the accusation for he's gonna sue 4 dafamation.

Not Aloy Chife pls...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Landmack:

That's serious...d last i saw on twitter was he telling d said lady to retract the accusation for he's gonna sue 4 dafamation.

Not Aloy Chife pls...

The woman asked him to go head and sue her
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by LLiKYekoba: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

A good dragging

On Nairaland they would first attack you calling you all sort of name like enemies of the country, zombie , BMC , Tinubu miscreants , Fulani slaves

You are a damned liar, nobody would ever ask a struggling data borrowing, crumb eater like you for a penny. You always sound frustrated, poor and hopeless. However we try to hide our faces online our mindsets always somehow reveals our true worth. Ask any psychologist.

You sound worthless. So how could anyone ask a yoruba muslim bambiala merchant like you for a nickel? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You are damned liar, nobody would ever ask a struggling data borrowing crumb eater like you for a penny. You always sound frustrated, poor and hopeless. grin

If don't know it today, know it now.

Lol una no go kill person

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by theTranscriber: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fools everywhere
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ogundamisi sounded frustrated. Buhari don fall their hand yakata for ground.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
Fools everywhere

You are number 1

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Ogundamisi sounded frustrated. Buhari don fall their hand yakata for ground.

Nigeria is broke
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by theTranscriber: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
fenibak:

You are number 1
tu padre es numero dos
Tu numero tres
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by UnknownT: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
fenibak:
Dr. Chife is not a "one Nigerian" Igbo on Twitter
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Clapperton: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Landmack:

Not Aloy Chife pls...

Aloy made his millions from inflated government contracts under the Obasanjo regime. Same with Asemota

The two of them are now the chief advocates of transparency on twitter today, but they forget there is nothing hidden under the sun
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by Jerryherd: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You are a damned liar, nobody would ever ask a struggling data borrowing, crumb eater like you for a penny. You always sound frustrated, poor and hopeless. However we try to hide our faces online our mindsets always somehow reveals our true worth. Ask any psychologist.

You sound worthless. So how could anyone ask a yoruba muslim bambiala merchant like you for a nickel? grin

A quick check on your previous posts and comments reflects exactly who you are, your mental state, level of intelligence

You think screaming bigotic childish words like yeloba Muslim , ewedu Muslim or Afonja would make you see more people to scam then you are misguided

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Clapperton:

Aloy made his millions from inflated government contracts under the Obasanjo regime. Same with Asemota

The two of them are now the chief advocates of transparency on twitter today, but they forget there is nothing hidden under the sun

I am igbo but the Aloy is a bloody criminal if the reports are true,
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) by fenibak: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

A quick check on your previous posts and comments reflects exactly who you are, your mental state, level of intelligence

You think screaming bigotic childish words like yeloba Muslim , ewedu Muslim or Afonja would make you see more people to scam then you are misguided

Sharap you are even worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep / They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? / How Can I Get This Boy? I Have N30k That I'm Not Using - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.