Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! (3070 Views)

Tinubu: 44yr Old Lie Busted! Revelations Show He Didn't Attend CSU. / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by EastisBae: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2022
One criminal parading as ole of iwo claimed that Igbos don't sell lands to yorubas and other Nigerians.

I used to think that only ignorant and uneducated ones in nairaland hold such myopic and senseless thoughts until the fool made that statement.

Now ask these people to mention how many lands or buildings they've bought in Calabar, Warri, Asaba, P.H, Uyo, Sokoto, Maiduguiri etc. It is on record that after the indigenous people anywhere in Nigeria, Igbos are always the largest investors! Instead of other Nigerians to emulate that in order to truly build a nation they turn around to blackmail Igbos.

People that live all their lives between Oyo, osun and Lagos State are in their mud houses peddling lies just to blackmail Igbos.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by VOsimhen144(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Una no dey tire for this una tribal war.. Una no dey get break or public holiday?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by EastisBae: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
The era of using cheap Blackmails and peddling lies against Igbos is gone, thanks to the internet!

I'm waiting for yprubas to tell me why they've refused to invest in other places in Nigeria too aside Igboland or don't they sell lands to outsiders too?

Why are yorubas not investing in Uyo, Calabar, P.H, Warri, Sokoto, Yobe etc.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by EastisBae: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Una no dey tire for this una tribal war.. Una no dey get break or public holiday?

You should rather blame those that like attacking others and tarnishing their image for no reason.

If the criminal ole of iwo didn't open his gutter of a mouth to utter that senseless statement, I won't have created this thread!

If the fake and demonic pastor called Bakare didn't come on national TV to blackmail Igbos, there won't have been need for this thread!

You don't expect Igbos to keep quiet in the face of blackmails and unwarranted attacks.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by BobbieZion(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
EastisBae:
The era of using cheap Blackmails and peddling lies against Igbos is gone, thanks to the internet!

I'm waiting for yprubas to tell me why they've refused to invest in other places in Nigeria too aside Igboland or don't they sell lands to outsiders too?

Why are yorubas not investing in Uyo, Calabar, P.H, Warri, Sokoto, Yobe etc.

Another retarted one was telling me on another thread how Lagos,is better than the 35 states in Nigeria,,still went ahead to insult my North, thinking I will keep quiet,I had to take him to the cleaners.

Those people with Dick measuring are like 5 and 6.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by haffaze777(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Thread of mkpurumiri addict,for mkpurumiri addict and by mkpurumiri addictgrin

10 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by EastisBae: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

Another retarted one was telling me on another thread how Lagos,is better than the 35 states in Nigeria,,still went ahead to insult my North, thinking I will keep quiet,I had to take him to the cleaners.

Those people with Dick measuring are like 5 and 6.

Don't mind them, they are so selfish to the extent they hate seeing other places develop. Let them show us the lands and properties they bought in the North or SS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Do Igbo's even sell land to other Igbo's that are not from their community not to talk of selling to outsider.

SE should really be worried about how your billionaires have bought 40% of the available land in the region not for any development or projects but to add to family's glory.

In decades to come, only sky scrapper building can help SE real estate sector as there won't be enough land for projects and development.

You people need to do Umunna meeting about that

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
haffaze777:
Thread of mkpurumiri addict,for mkpurumiri addict and by mkpurumiri addictgrin

And yet Buhari refused the build the psychiatric clinic he promised for the addicts of Meth which we have reasonable number of them as members on this forum

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Trash!!!

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by haffaze777(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

And yet Buhari refused the build the psychiatric clinic he promised for the addicts of Meth which we have reasonable number of them as members on this forum

It's because Buhari is dead and what we have now is jubril El sudangrin Some people can be unfortunate in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

Thank God you have confirmed that Buhari is incompetent. Ordinary psychiatric hospital he can't build grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by EastisBae: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:
Do Igbo's even sell land to other Igbo's that are not from their community not to talk of selling to outsider.

SE should really be worried about how your billionaires have bought 40% of the available land in the region not for any development or projects but to add to family's glory.

In decades to come, only sky scrapper building can help SE real estate sector as there won't be enough land for projects and development.

Mugu surviving on 30k monthly stipend. If only you have money, you should have contacted me through the number on my signature and see if I won't get lands in any area of your choice in Owerri.

Poverty stricken souls who are living in mud houses think they can have retar.ted opinion on Igbos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2022
EastisBae:

Mugu surviving on 30k monthly stipend. If only you have money, you should have contacted me through the number on my signature and see if I won't get lands in any area of your choice in Owerri.

Poverty stricken souls who are living in mud houses think they can have retar.ted opinion on Igbos.

Insult , envy and hatred are their regular trademark

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Thank God you have confirmed that Buhari is incompetent. Ordinary psychiatric hospital he can't build grin

Honestly, building the psychiatric clinic would have saved so many wasted souls addicted to Meth drug in SE

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2022
haffaze777:

It's because Buhari is dead and what we have now is jubril El sudangrin Some people can be unfortunate in life

Really unfortunate. Even weather is more confused than them

2 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by mrvitalis(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

Do you need land in Igbo land ? What town do you want. Do you have the money ? Let me go and get you land ooh so this wailing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Do you need land in Igbo land ? What town do you want. Do you have the money ? Let me go and get you land ooh so this wailing

Buy land in SE? When I can use the money to buy 1 plot of land in SE to buy 2 plots of land in other regions.

If the region has been so that productive, the indigenes won't be leaving the region enmass and build their buildings where they can make their money back

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Bendeco02: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

Try get sense you're no more a kid.

This confirmed that you have not left S. West to other region, specifically south east.

Am from Onitsha, Anambra state. So all the houses in Onitsha are owned by Anambra or Onitsha Indigenes?

Am currently @ Owerri, Do you know howmany anambra men that have investment over here @ Owerri?

Go to Aba, howmany of Ngwa people (The indigenes) even owe buildings or investments there... Sometimes it's better to keep calm on something you have no idea on than to be blinded by hate and be making foolish accusations/statements.

The fact is that your people don't like investing outside there region and are so fearful. Your people are only brave online.

Tribe wey hausa people dey give run for there major city (lagos) , fulanis dey sack them from their villages enter benin republic, how them go take get mind settle outside their region?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Bendeco02:

This confirmed that you have not left S. West to other region, specifically south east.

Am from Onitsha, Anambra state. So all the houses in Onitsha are owned by Anambra or Onitsha Indigenes.

Am currently @ Owerri, Do you know howmany anambra men that have investment over here @ Owerri?

Go to Aba, howmany of Ngwa ingenes even owe buildings or investments there... Sometimes it's better to keep calm on something you have no idea on that to be blinded by hate and make foolish accusations/statements.

As usual, they can't express themselves without throwing tantrum.

So the man who fenced the airport land claiming it his ancestral land, is that not part of Igbo's not selling land to themselves even for the fact the said land was to be used to build airport.

Make you people continue to dey deceive unaself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Bendeco02: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

As usual, they can't express themselves without throwing tantrum.

So the man who fenced the airport land claiming it his ancestral land, is that not part of Igbo's not selling land to themselves even for the fact the said land was to be used to build airport.

Make you people continue to dey deceive unaself

Just point our one insult @ my post. All I said there are facts that everyone can confirm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Bendeco02:

Just point our one insult @ my post. All I said there are facts that everyone can confirm.

Am from Onitsha, Anambra state. So all the houses in Onitsha are owned by Anambra or Onitsha Indigenes.

Go to Aba, howmany of Ngwa ingenes even owe buildings or investments there... Sometimes it's better to keep calm on something you have no idea on that to be blinded by hate and make foolish accusations/statements.

More than one self. Na regional trademark now

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Bendeco02: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

More than one self. Na regional trademark now
That's not an insult but your faults that you must work on to be normal human being.

You don't travel, people that travel and mingle with others can't be tribalistic and ignorant as you are.

That's the problem with most Yorubas here.

Once you start mingling with other tribes you will start seeing things in a liberal and less tribal sentiments.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bendeco02:

That's not an insult but your faults that you must work on to be normal human being.

You don't travel, people that travel and mingle with others can't be tribalistic and ignorant as you are.

Me singing Baba Fela- Na regular trademark

5 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by LegendHero(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by ZombieSlaughter: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

I have a family property in Kaduna and Sabon gari.
Why are you yorubas not buying there in the north abi Abokies sef no dey sell land give yorubas?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Bendeco02: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Why are you yorubas not buying there in the north abi Abokies sef no dey sell land give yorubas?
Ignore those cowards..

Fearful people don't dominate or invest outside there region.

People that doesn't travel but knows everything outside there region... That's why they are only good in propaganda and deceit.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by helinues: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Are you working with Survey or statistics company?

4 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Psychokinetic: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

With just 30,000 you keep displaying dangerous stupidity everyday. Let me pay you 30,100 so you can give me your mother and sister for 3some! smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Reality3080: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
haffaze777:

your mpuru dealer is legit
Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by Reality3080: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
EastisBae:

it's obvious u haven't move outside south east b4....try n get exposed

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! by ZombieSlaughter: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
helinues:

Are you working with Survey or statistics company?

I am working with the statistical data that made you infer that yorubas can't buy land in the East.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident / Adeleke Is Going Down This Friday. / Tinubu Has 25% In 30 States, Peter Obi 16, Atiku 21 (the cable index)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.