Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader (2859 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
We have no alliance with Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon separatist leader

The leader of Cameroon’s separatist movement, the Interim Government, has distanced the group from a reported alliance with the Indigenous People Of Biafra and their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Samuel Sako, who spoke during a Zoom meeting Friday, said the claim was propagated by opponents who intend to place a wedge between their movement for an independent nation and the Nigerian government.

“I especially thank the governors of Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Taraba who have shown our people unparalleled hospitality since the beginning of this war,” said Mr Sako, 65, who noted that the Interim Government is the governing authority over the people of Southern Cameroon, also known as Ambazonia.

Mr Sako said there was a reported alliance last April between IPOB and a “so-called Ambazonian Governing Council.” He described it as “an evil deception” orchestrated by the Cameroonian government and, possibly, the French Secret Service “to serve as the bogeyman to cow the Nigerian state into an unholy alliance against the legitimate aspiration of the people of Southern Cameroon.”

Over the past few years, the Nigerian government has waged violent suppression against the IPOB members in the country’s southeast. A new report released by Amnesty International said at least 115 people were killed by Nigerian security forces in the southeast between March and June this year. Mr Kanu, the IPOB leader who was a fugitive before he was arrested in Kenya and returned to Nigeria, is currently facing trial for treason

I challenge the civil society and the journalists in Nigeria, this is the authority that speaks for the people of Southern Cameroon. We have not and we will not endorse Biafra, that’s the position we have taken. We recognise the right to self-determination of people of the world according to the laws even of Nigeria,” Mr Sako said.

“Verify for yourselves because somebody is telling a lie here which is costing us so much in the suffering of our people in Nigeria. Nigeria should continue to treat our refugees according to international law. they are desperate, they are hungry, many without shelter, many without education, many without hope. please, in the name of God, continue to treat them with love and care. they are not security threats to the territorial integrity or security of the nation of Nigeria, and they will not be.

“We have a legitimate fight, we are not breaking somebody’s country. if we have the right to join, then that right to join also includes the right to go our separate ways, especially where there is not even an agreement binding the two sides.”

Since 2017, the southern part of Cameroon has been locked in a battle with the central government in Yaounde over its quest to have an independent nation. The resultant humanitarian crisis has rendered, at least, half a million of the people of Southern Cameroon homeless. A year earlier, the citizens from the southern part – who are English-speakers – began to protest their alleged marginalisation by the government in the majority-French country. In response, President Paul Biya ordered a violent crackdown of the protesters.

Mr Sako said the southern Cameroonians voluntarily elected to join French Cameroon in 1961, but after “the failed experiment,” the latter began a forceful annexation of their territory.

“For 60 years, we the people of Southern Cameroon have been raped economically, culturally, and politically. We are under a brutal annexation, in what is supposed to be a union of two states of equal status,” he said.

In early 2018, Nigeria’s secret police, the State Security Services, arrested at least seven leaders of Cameroon’s separatist movement at a hotel in Abuja.

They were subsequently deported and handed over to the Cameroonian government where a military court sentenced them, including their leader Ayuk Tabe, to life imprisonment for rebellion and terrorism.

Since that incident, the relationship between the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Nigerian government and the Cameroonian separatists have been largely strained, Mr Sako said.

“It’s not best that we would have loved it to be,” the Ambazonian leader said of his relationship with Mr Buhari.

“From the time our leaders were arrested, we don’t know if we come to Nigeria, that case will be the same thing that will happen to us. So we are treading carefully.

“But, first of all, we seek understanding, so there will be a good relationship because we are neighbours forever. From 1960 we have always shared the same borders, so we seek a better relationship.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/478036-we-have-no-alliance-with-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-cameroon-separatist-leader.html?fbclid=IwAR1mG_EZH0pTUnr4WZUAkDkvhhN_Bm2_0szLjreFVLT9E6B4wivoh_gssBY

lalasticlala

seun

1 Like

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist organization built on lies propaganda and all forms of societal ills whose large chunk followers are touts, thugs, ex-convicts and all forms of renegades to be found in a society.....

Not long ago it was Nnamdi kanu been invited to speak at UN ( brainwash)

Nnamdi kanu invited to trumps campaign and trump promised them biafra ( brainwash).

Americans responded by voting trump out ( reality)

before that he told his empty brain of supporters that Britain wrote letter of condolence to Nigeria over buharis death (brainwash)

NB: This particular letter was only read and seen by Igbos alone

Then to his lazy supporters he told them buhari is dead, he is jubril....his ear is different from that of his 1984 ear, his eyes is at his back of his head, he writes with left hand, he forehead is funnel shaped, his tongue pink, he wears pams in asorock, he has bald hair...

NB: In all these only Igbos who doesn't know the road to asorock, London hospital or meet with buhari are the one seeing all these features........So much of a group (Igbos) that claims to be wisest in the wholee world and came from Isreal

Even now ambazonians has denied the fugitive

His propaganda crew told his empty heads of supporters that kanu handed himself over to be arrested and biafra will come upper week meanwhile today is august 7 and he is prison with his lies....

Tufiakwa......Okwu ugha nde na ekwu mgbe jehova na ekwughi...run away from these kinds of people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by nairalandankrah: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]We have no alliance with Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon separatist leader

The leader of Cameroon’s separatist movement, the Interim Government, has distanced the group from a reported alliance with the Indigenous People Of Biafra and their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Samuel Sako, who spoke during a Zoom meeting Friday, said the claim was propagated by opponents who intend to place a wedge between their movement for an independent nation and the Nigerian government.

“I especially thank the governors of Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Taraba who have shown our people unparalleled hospitality since the beginning of this war,” said Mr Sako, 65, who noted that the Interim Government is the governing authority over the people of Southern Cameroon, also known as Ambazonia.

Mr Sako said there was a reported alliance last April between IPOB and a “so-called Ambazonian Governing Council.” He described it as “an evil deception” orchestrated by the Cameroonian government and, possibly, the French Secret Service “to serve as the bogeyman to cow the Nigerian state into an unholy alliance against the legitimate aspiration of the people of Southern Cameroon.”

Over the past few years, the Nigerian government has waged violent suppression against the IPOB members in the country’s southeast. A new report released by Amnesty International said at least 115 people were killed by Nigerian security forces in the southeast between March and June this year. Mr Kanu, the IPOB leader who was a fugitive before he was arrested in Kenya and returned to Nigeria, is currently facing trial for treason

I challenge the civil society and the journalists in Nigeria, this is the authority that speaks for the people of Southern Cameroon. We have not and we will not endorse Biafra, that’s the position we have taken. We recognise the right to self-determination of people of the world according to the laws even of Nigeria,” Mr Sako said.

“Verify for yourselves because somebody is telling a lie here which is costing us so much in the suffering of our people in Nigeria. Nigeria should continue to treat our refugees according to international law. they are desperate, they are hungry, many without shelter, many without education, many without hope. please, in the name of God, continue to treat them with love and care. they are not security threats to the territorial integrity or security of the nation of Nigeria, and they will not be.

“We have a legitimate fight, we are not breaking somebody’s country. if we have the right to join, then that right to join also includes the right to go our separate ways, especially where there is not even an agreement binding the two sides.”

Since 2017, the southern part of Cameroon has been locked in a battle with the central government in Yaounde over its quest to have an independent nation. The resultant humanitarian crisis has rendered, at least, half a million of the people of Southern Cameroon homeless. A year earlier, the citizens from the southern part – who are English-speakers – began to protest their alleged marginalisation by the government in the majority-French country. In response, President Paul Biya ordered a violent crackdown of the protesters.

Mr Sako said the southern Cameroonians voluntarily elected to join French Cameroon in 1961, but after “the failed experiment,” the latter began a forceful annexation of their territory.

“For 60 years, we the people of Southern Cameroon have been raped economically, culturally, and politically. We are under a brutal annexation, in what is supposed to be a union of two states of equal status,” he said.

In early 2018, Nigeria’s secret police, the State Security Services, arrested at least seven leaders of Cameroon’s separatist movement at a hotel in Abuja.

They were subsequently deported and handed over to the Cameroonian government where a military court sentenced them, including their leader Ayuk Tabe, to life imprisonment for rebellion and terrorism.

Since that incident, the relationship between the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Nigerian government and the Cameroonian separatists have been largely strained, Mr Sako said.

“It’s not best that we would have loved it to be,” the Ambazonian leader said of his relationship with Mr Buhari.

“From the time our leaders were arrested, we don’t know if we come to Nigeria, that case will be the same thing that will happen to us. So we are treading carefully.

“But, first of all, we seek understanding, so there will be a good relationship because we are neighbours forever. From 1960 we have always shared the same borders, so we seek a better relationship.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/478036-we-have-no-alliance-with-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-cameroon-separatist-leader.html?fbclid=IwAR1mG_EZH0pTUnr4WZUAkDkvhhN_Bm2_0szLjreFVLT9E6B4wivoh_gssBY[/s]

Is it not This outlawed group that has been barnished by the Ambazonian people because they were working for the Cameronian dictatorship government??.. grin.
Nigeria journalists can't even do ordinary investigation always embarrassing themselves upandangrin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by mrvitalis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
They want to pretend that they don't know it's not this faction that had the deal with IPOB ?

What's with all this lies and falsehood

You hate igbos but won't let us leave in peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by udele1: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin grin

From israel, to donald trump, to Ambazonia. Guess the next country. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin Nigerian Govt don teach dem hw 2 de Denie grin
Our Pythonese language hav Crushed Ipob 2 frames grin
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by CursedNsukka: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good one
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by DOTian: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[b]IPOB and Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist organization builtt on lies propaganda and all forms of societal ills whose large chunk followers are touts, thugs, ex-convicts and all forms of renegades to be found in a society.....

Not long ago it was Nnamdi kanu been invited t speak at UN ( brainwash)

Nnamdi kanu invited to trumps campaign and trump promised them biafra ( brainwash).

before that he told his empty brain of supporters that Britain wrote letter of condolence to Nigeria over buharis death (brainwash)

Then to his lazy supporters he told them buhari is dead, he is jubril....his ear is different from that of his 1984 ear, his eyes is at his back of his head, he writes with left hand, he forehead is funnel shaped, his tongue pink, he wears pams in asorock, he has bald hair...

NB: In all these only Igbos who doesn't know the road to asorock, London hospital or meet wwith buhari are the one seeing all these features........[/b]

Na you go tire.
Monday, we will know who's in charge.
Igbos don't follow crooks blindly because igbos are intelligent!
Kanu represents the current spirit of Biafrans worldwide. This is why your president is hiding under his bed in London as we speak. No more open movements and all that. Shey na him say him be oga? Let him walk the streets of London..
Endless pressure till success is achieved!
You can whine from now till the end of the world, together with your tribal Premium Times and Daily Trust, it changes nada!
You can't convince one soul in Biafra land.
Pity you really!
And btw, The man quoted here is not the respected head of the Ambazonians..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by paramakina202: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:
They want to pretend that they don't know it's not this faction that had the deal with IPOB ?

IPOB have no friends even in Igbo land,Ohanaeze,Governors,senators,religious leaders,tradtional leaders etc....are all enemies of IPOB.
Internationally they have no single ally. .

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Fejoku: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist organization built on lies propaganda and all forms of societal ills whose large chunk followers are touts, thugs, ex-convicts and all forms of renegades to be found in a society.....

Not long ago it was Nnamdi kanu been invited t speak at UN ( brainwash)

NB: In all these only Igbos who doesn't know the road to asorock, London hospital or meet with buhari are the one seeing all these features........So much of a group (Igbos) that claims to be wisest in the wholee world and came from Isreal

Even now ambazonians has denied the fugitive

His propaganda crew told his empty heads of supporters that kanu handed himself over to be arrested and biafra will come upper week meanwhile today is august 7 and he is prison with his lies....

Tufiakwa......Okwu ugha nde na ekwu mgbe jehova na ekwughi...run away from these kinds of people
[/s]
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Sergio101(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Udele my man. I have a little question for you. If Biafra should secede today,where will you place your integrity. Will you really have peace of mind.
Bro read history and understand the fate of your tribe in Nigeria. I may not support IPOB but I will always try to provide solution for way forward of my people. But for you, your hatred for ipob has made you to also hate your people.

I asked u this question because I know truly you are an Igbo dude. But as for your folk juliusmelema.......ain't with any business with him(Fulani puppet)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOTian:

Na you go tire.
Monday, we will know who's in charge.
Igbos don't follow crooks blindly because igbos are intelligent!
Kanu represents the current spirit of Biafrans worldwide. This is why your president is hiding under his bed in London as we speak. No more open movements and all that. Shey na him say him be oga? Let him walk the streets of London..
Endless pressure till success is achieved!
You can whine from now till the end of the world, together with your tribal Premium Times and Daily Trust, it changes nada!
You can't convince one soul in Biafra land.
Pity you really!
And btw, The man quoted here is not the respected head of the Ambazonians..

Yawns....face your state and do your dotian and biafra state in that your state.

una and kanu should stop exporting nuisance to other states.

freedom fighter with no single industry but money collector....ajana

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by YorubaKinging: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
The end is near

I've a good news message from the Lord of the hosts

Thus saith the Lord

" Call on me and I will answer you"
"Wait on me and I'll lift you up "
" Call on me now when I might be found, when the day of evil is not come yet"
" Repent and turn away from your evil ways"

Call on me, I say , call on me NOW

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sergio101:
grin
Udele my man. I have a little question for you. If Biafra should secede today,where will you place your integrity. Will you really have peace of mind.
Bro read history and understand the fate of your tribe in Nigeria. I may not support IPOB but I will always try to provide solution for way forward of my people. But for you, your hatred for ipob has made you to also hate your people.

I asked u this question because I know truly you are an Igbo dude. But as for your folk juliusmelema.......ain't with any business with him(Fulani puppet)

Biafra is dead and buried.....nailed coffin.

say something else.

Biafra of whole ethnicities that operates only in igboland.,
mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by mrvitalis(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
paramakina202:

IPOB have no friends even in Igbo land,Ohanaeze,Governors,senators,religious leaders,tradtional leaders etc....are all enemies of IPOB.
Internationally they have no single ally. .
Believe what makes you sleep ....

But at least they have Us the people and the people is power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by tobaye(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
I keep wondering since 2015 this premium times, punch, daily trust have been wailing over ipob with their paid poor hungry online posters they recruite to post negative about ipob, have they been able to stop the movement or quell it, the answer is none.
But why are they keep fooling themselves for years thinking they can be able to stop the movement.
Reason; because they are blacks, it is in their nature cursed to always be foolish. And ipob has been capitalising on this to remain afloat and affluent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Ikwerelastborn: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
so in essence ipob is an orphan ,ndo

1 Like

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Ikwerelastborn: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

But that's the truth what the guy just told u.imagine your leader captured like a vulture, disappointing

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by IgweOfNnewi: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Failure is an orphan
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Ikwerelastborn: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

This is real and main faction ,do your research.so ipob is an orphan

1 Like

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Militant30: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
D
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by DOTian: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns....face your state and do your dotian and biafra state in that your state.

una and kanu should stop exporting nuisance to other states.

freedom fighter with no single industry but money collector....ajana

Go to another to thread and moan as usual!
Monday, you will be shamed!
Ndi One Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by paramakina202: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Reality is not believe but fact and they can't win with you alone.
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by ayzTIGER: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by mrvitalis(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Reality is not believe but fact and they can't win with you alone.
Go to south east without security and say that infact let any igbo governor try it

Let any south east governor hold rally in the city ipob is holding rally let's see who would pull more people.

People elected by less than 10% of population LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

You hate yourself

nobody hates igbos

ipob ndi uchu.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by mrvitalis(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

This is real and main faction ,do your research.so ipob is an orphan
Believe what makes u sleep ...but a faction have agreement with ipob right ?
Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by mrvitalis(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

But that's the truth what the guy just told u.imagine your leader captured like a vulture, disappointing
Mandela was captured too , Jesus was captured even so what's your point ?

1 Like

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOTian:

Go to another to thread and moan as usual! Monday, you will be shamed! Ndi One Nigeria

bear ur pain alone.
any miscreants who messes up will be sent to oblivion like ikonso.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrvitalis:

Go to south east without security and say that infact let any igbo governor try it

Let any south east governor hold rally in the city ipob is holding rally let's see who would pull more people.

People elected by less than 10% of population LMAO

That Igbos in mbaise carries gun and walks about naked in mbaise doesn't mean that otther states will follow suit...

we don't glorify stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader by Notasyouthink: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Is it not This outlawed group that has been barnished by the Ambazonian people because they were working for the Cameronian dictatorship government??.. grin.
Nigeria journalists can't even do ordinary investigation always embarrassing themselves upandangrin grin
Juliusmalema is one of their hungry agents here propagating lies and propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Will Cease To Exist Within Six Months - GMD Mele Kyari / IPOB Kicks As Boko Haram Gets Mention In Money Heist Season 5 / Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.