Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

"Who Will Comfort Me" - Actress Lilian Esoro, Mourns The Death Of Her Mum, Julie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Will Comfort Me" - Actress Lilian Esoro, Mourns The Death Of Her Mum, Julie (324 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Who Will Comfort Me" - Actress Lilian Esoro, Mourns The Death Of Her Mum, Julie by onyi25(f): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Popular Nigerian actress and Ubi Franklin's ex wife, Lilian Esoro, has lost her mother.

The actress took to social media to break the sad news to her followers.

Announcing the passing of her mother on her verified Instagram page on Saturday, August 7, 2021, the mother of one stated that she found it hard to believe that her mum was dead, she never knew it was going to come this soon.

She also noted that she was going to miss her mother terribly.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/actress-lilian-esoro-mourns-loss-of-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Shocking EVICTION, Whitemoney In Deep Tears / Big Brother Naija 2021 - Week 5 Nomination Process Pere Jmk Cross Maria Sammie / Strange: How Woman Makes A Fortune With Her Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.