Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle (304 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / Facts About Dysmenorrhea ( Menstral Pains) And Natural Ways To Cure It. / Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by DrCruz: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, please I need advice on this situation.
My girlfriend has been complaining of having abnormal menstral cycle. According to her at times a week will elapse before it comes. She had her period on the 14th of June and throughout July it didn't come, but came on the 4th of this month (August) with less flow. Her period which she used to change pad two times a day with heavy flow and extends between 4-5days, is now 3days with less flow.
Please who knows the reason for this should advice her on what to do, thanks.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
maybe she's gradually pregnant, the pregnancy seems to be coming in slowly
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by Oppavii(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Use of contraceptive, celiac disease, fatigue etc... Can cause a delay ...

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by Nezero(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
I learnt if you use postinor more than twice in a week, it can affect the normal timing.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by Khonifer: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
It’s possible she has PCOS. I have it too and I go through the same symptoms. Emergency contraceptives also mess with your flow. I don’t think it’s a medical emergency though, she can always get it checked out if it bothers her
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by arthurwillia(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Too much postinor 2
Our moomu no too much ?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by DrCruz: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Khonifer:
It’s possible she has PCOS. I have it too and I go through the same symptoms. Emergency contraceptives also mess with your flow. I don’t think it’s a medical emergency though, she can always get it checked out if it bothers her
Please what is PCOS
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by DrCruz: 4:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Khonifer:
The last time she used contraceptive is like two years ago, can that still affect her now? If yes, please how can she have it checked?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by Khonifer: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
DrCruz:
Please what is PCOS

It’s basically a hormonal imbalance that is very common among women. A lot of people who have it are undiagnosed because like I said it’s not a medical emergency. It’s symptoms include irregular menstruation, excess hair, to more serious conditions like infertility. But not everyone has every symptom, not every one has symptoms at all.

DrCruz:
The last time she used contraceptive is like two years ago, can that still affect her now? If yes, please how can she have it checked?

If she hasn’t taken any contraceptives in years then it’s most likely pcos. She can visit a gynecologist, that’s what I did and that’s when I found out I had it.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle by DrCruz: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Khonifer:

It’s basically a hormonal imbalance that is very common among women. A lot of people who have it are undiagnosed because like I said it’s not a medical emergency. It’s symptoms include irregular menstruation, excess hair, to more serious conditions like infertility. But not everyone has every symptom, not every one has symptoms at all.

If she hasn’t taken any contraceptives in years then it’s most likely pcos. She can visit a gynecologist, that’s what I did and that’s when I found out I had it.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Gets beatings of His life: After using a child for money rituals (Video) / HPV Is The New HIV... E No Dey Show (all The Time) For Bodi / THE PERMANENT CURE TO ULCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.