Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,135 members, 7,795,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe (1167 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe by Newstractor: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Guys please, how can i get to Lasu EPE Campus from Ojo, Alaba International Market/Ajangbadi/Shibiri without having to waste time and money? I am going to be using public transportation and I also want to get to my destination on time.

Clear direction is needed, thanks in advance.
Re: Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Not really sure but from Lasu you take a bus to Mile 2.
From Mile 2 you take another bus to (CMS/Ajah Park)

From CMS-Ajah park you take a bus to Ajah.
When you get to Ajah ask around.
I’m sure you find a bus or cab going to Epe.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe by aieromon(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Not really sure but from Lasu you take a bus to Mile 2.
From Mile 2 you take another bus to (CMS/Ajah Park)

From CMS-Ajah park you take a bus to Ajah.
When you get to Ajah ask around.
I’m sure you find a bus or cab going to Epe.

You can actually get a bus going to Epe from the CMS park.
Re: Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2021
aieromon:

You can actually get a bus going to Epe from the CMS park.

Okay then.
Re: Please I Need Direction From Ojo To Epe by gracecheller: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newstractor:
Guys please, how can i get to Lasu EPE Campus from Ojo, Alaba International Market/Ajangbadi/Shibiri without having to waste time and money? I am going to be using public transportation and I also want to get to my destination on time.

Clear direction is needed, thanks in advance.
Try using Lara.ng

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Available Interview Date For USA Immigrant Visa In Nigeria 2023 / Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? / Great Opportunity To Enter Usa Tru Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.