Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business (742 Views)

Just Got Qualified For A 500k Loan By My Bank and need advice on a beer parlor b / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Invest In A Beer Distributing Business And You Will Never Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by DEBUU: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Please , I want to start a beer parlour business but don't know how much , requirements and the processes involved.

Please I need your kind and detailed/ practical advise on this.
Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by PattyMike(m): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Your location.
Do you have a space already
Market survey
Do u have time to monitor it yourself while it’s growing?
What do u want to sell? Remember trophy is given at 235/240 per bottle while u sell at #300.
Lots of things to consider chief. I own a start up bar/lounge as well so I can say it’s quite lucrative if u have the time. I made my own really posh and classy for that neighborhood so it’s mostly depends on what u want in terms of starting budget. 500k might be enough if you have the space already and not doing any renovations, u have to package it a little. If you need funds source from family and friends, it’s what I did. Don’t go to banks or lenders.
Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin grin a good manager, staff and something that makes u stand out plus consistency will give u better customer

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by DEBUU: 2:07am On Aug 08, 2021
PattyMike:
Your location.
Market survey
What do u want to sell? Remember trophy is given at 235/240 per bottle while u sell at #300.
Lots of things to consider chief. I own a start up bar/lounge as well so I can say it’s quite lucrative if u have the time. I made my own really posh and classy for that neighborhood so it’s mostly depends on what u want in terms of starting budget. 500k might be enough if you have the space already and not doing any renovations, u have to package it a little. If you need funds source from family and friends, it’s what I did. Don’t go to banks or lenders.
I am currently a working class person, so I planned to be manning the business in the evening once I come back from work by 5pm.
Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by ford101: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2021
PattyMike:
Your location.
Market survey
between a bar and transport business,which brings more money.
Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by PattyMike(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2021
ford101:
between a bar and transport business,which brings more money.

Mehn I can’t actually say cus I have never invested in the transportation business. But I do know that whatever business you venture into, doing it yourself will give you maximum profits. If you’re doing transportation yourself and no hire purchase then it’ll be profitable I’m sure.

1 Like

Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by ford101: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
PattyMike:

Mehn I can’t actually say cus I have never invested in the transportation business. But I do know that whatever business you venture into, doing it yourself will give you maximum profits. If you’re doing transportation yourself and no hire purchase then it’ll be profitable I’m sure.
thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by bamidele89: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2021
PattyMike:
Your location.
Market survey

Hello sir
Am also planning to start one in my location please can I have your number so you can put me through
Thanks
Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by Incips: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Research in Google about your business and you can get a lot of material about the business and you can get good information.
Re: Advise On How To Start A Beer Parlur Business by PattyMike(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2021
bamidele89:

Hello sir
Am also planning to start one in my location please can I have your number so you can put me through
Thanks

Send me a DM.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Smedan Certificate To Access FG Grants And Loans / Whatsapp Marketing / Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.