Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,359 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall (4137 Views)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by JayB11(m): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2021
A female Student of Taraba State University (TSU) Jalingo, made headlines on the University Students' page after she was spotted wearing her Secondary School games wear to attend lectures within the school premises. According to sources, the lady identified as Harmony Peter, is said to be a 100 level student from Serti Baruwa, a community in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State. It was also gathered that the lady revealed to have come from a poor family, she could not afford to buy clothes and she had very few pairs in her box which she mostly washes and wear, reasons why she resorted to wear her available option. Although, the viral picture of Miss Harmony was initially seen as a subject of mockery within the Campus; however, some good samaritans have taken steps to assist her with clothes, cash, food stuffs, and other items.

1 Like

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by dawnomike(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2021
She misses her secondary school days...
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by yanabasee1(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2021
For someone to afford a university tuition and other charges... Such a person is above poverty limit...

Wearing a sport wear doesn't make her poor.... So that one random yahoo boy won't cash out from her...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by ford101: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Well I was touched and it's been a long time I felt this way.

4 Likes

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by tillaman(m): 2:21am On Aug 08, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by SEGLIZ: 3:55am On Aug 08, 2021
people go through a lot of things.

behind those makeup, jeans and sneakers are many sorrow that can't be told but still they cheer up to beat depression.

May God see her through.

5 Likes

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Imustnottalk: 3:59am On Aug 08, 2021
People are going through alot .no wonder some girls ended up doing olosho business in school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Harrykn: 5:07am On Aug 08, 2021
How is that our business? hope it won’t make front page!
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Sugardick: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2021
if I was a girl I'll be a high class olosho
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by prosperouz(m): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Must you post everything online....u wan help person,u go first let the WHOLE world know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Well at least she doesn't lie to herself about what she doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Sugardick:
if I was a girl I'll be a high class olosho
Is not too late for you to follow the bobrisky path

2 Likes

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by cassidy1996(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2021
The person who took the picture, nor well.

If you want to help someone, do so and don't go about announcing it
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by princepee: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2021
W
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by yuping(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2021
We must shaaa bring ourself out, they are lots of Nigerians who wear American, Scotland, Netherland high school sport wears using it as big boy things especially the jacket no crime reported now this girl innocently wears her own school dress she is an outcast.
:God when will you get me out of this zoo, and seperate me from people that don't think straight before acting.

4 Likes

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by talk2hb1(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2021
I went to school with my Desktop Computer When others came to school with Laptop. undecided
Just be Different, focus on your Goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by psalmsmiles(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2021
I'm just glad she got assisted at the end of the day. A lot of people are going through a whole lot. People need help out there.
Your present situation has no say in what you might turn out to be tomorrow.
High fives to everyone who contributes to the wellbeing of people around us in need of help. You're the real deal

2 Likes

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Rwan(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Smiles... Comedy no dey finish for 9ja
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2021
SEGLIZ:
people go through a lot of things.

behind that makeup, jeans and sneakers are much sorrow that can't be told but still, they cheer up to beat depression.

May God see her through.

Most people don't know, people just bottle up their problems because sharing makes you the subject of mockery and people will start avoiding you as well as telling anyone who cares to hear what your issues are.

1 Like

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by SEGLIZ: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

Most people don't know, people just bottle up their problems because sharing makes you the subject of mockery and people will start avoiding you as well as telling anyone who cares to hear what your issues are.

so many don't know this.
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Spechialone(f): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Her determination rocks! wink
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by pinkguy(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2021
lol people in taraba state are still living in stone age if you check her background she may be rich its just her orientation its only in taraba state people are still migrating from one forest to another to settle down
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2021
SEGLIZ:

so many don't know this.

Like a comedian said " a problem shared nah see finish"

1 Like

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by SEGLIZ: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

Like a comedian said " a problem shared nah see finish"
na real see finish in this our present day Nigeria. hit next door for a cup gáàrí this evening, it is on the third or fifth street someone would question you inability to keep your situation to yourself the following morning.
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by Precioussilas10: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Must you post everything online? Well it's all for the cheap "likes".
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by manmade(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Harrykn:
How is that our business? hope it won’t make front page!
it's always good to be compassionate enough to share in the good and bad moments of others , even if you can't afford to help them you shouldn't discourage and cause them further depression , imagined if you' were to be in her condition (which I knew you were once in ), how would you feel if people considered or were considering your problems as none of their business ?
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by BigDawsNet: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
talk2hb1:
I went to school with my Desktop Computer When others came to school with Laptop. undecided
Just be Different, focus on your Goal.

Are you for real?
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by ibelieveinjesus: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Leave her jare...

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
I personally met her today at the canteen this evening..
I showed her the pix of her on Facebook..
I asked her if she's the one she said yes..
I congratulated her and even paid for her food..
She was delighted and I told her God has answered her prayers...
The news is true

1 Like

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Isn't it obvious that the babe wore it out of lack? undecided
Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by JayB11(m): 4:39am On Aug 09, 2021
prosperouz:
Must you post everything online....u wan help person,u go first let the WHOLE world know.

Unfortunately for whoever thinks it was wrong to post, she is now on Full Scholarship.

Re: Tsu Female Student Wears Secondary School Games Wear To Lecture Hall by JayB11(m): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
I personally met her today at the canteen this evening..
I showed her the pix of her on Facebook..
I asked her if she's the one she said yes..
I congratulated her and even paid for her food..
She was delighted and I told her God has answered her prayers...
The news is true

Truly God is on top of her matter right now. May those in similar situation too get help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG: ASUU And NASU Went On Rampage Over Resumption / 40 Australian Creatures You Never Thought To Be Afraid Of / Student Cultists Storm Federal Poly Ede, Osun State In Their Dozens (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.