Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation (31664 Views)

Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” / BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri / BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by asamaigho(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Hypocrisy of some religious people ehh

If you guys are not watching the BBN, how do you manage to know what they are doing there?

Is the program not on paid subscription? Is it not rated 18PG?

He is talking to majorly Christians and anyone else who needs the salvation of his soul.
He is giving them d advice not to watch d show.
He ain't talking to Ur likes.....if u want to watch, dats Ur business.
Stop calling people hypocrite for saying what they believe.
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by asamaigho(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Candidlady:
Y'all call bbn devilish

But saw Spartacus season 1 to the end

Hypocrites....

How did u know he watched Sparta...
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by UncleKoboko: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
the stupid person here is you who thinks a show sponsored by capitalist money should be stop cos of ur stupidity in holiness... Did they force you idiots to watch the show?? Block the channel the more u talk about d show d more stupid you appears because you definitely can't know d contents of what you claim you don't watch
Who opened your cage, you this ravaged bingo.
The show is a stupîd show. It should be banned. And all of you supporting it too are sense-less fhools.
That's my absolute opinion and if you're not okay with it, go Fu*k yourself.
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by UncleKoboko: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you are very mad and foolish since the show won't be banned go kill urself animal...
Ravaged bingo
We'll see to it's end and you can then die of frustration.
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by UncleKoboko: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:

Foolish idiot you are... Go to d Bush and live fool
Ọdẹh
Frustration kill you there grin
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹh
Frustration kill you there grin
Madman na that frustration go kee u idiat,unam ikot...
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by UncleKoboko: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:

Madman na that frustration go kee u idiat,unam ikot...
Hoe low foe
Hi nee ku re.
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by AntiChristian: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Franking:

Watching it is optional. Don't be jealous.

Yes, being unfortunate is optional too. Embrace it.
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by Franking: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, being unfortunate is optional too. Embrace it.

Go and ban it na instead of ranting here.
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hoe low foe
Hi nee ku re.
Dan iska banza... Akuya de ba shi de hankali... Mai hauka ka ci uwarka
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by Interesting15: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
marttol:
i need ur contact pls

Can you send a pm sir?
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by marttol: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
I lost access to my email,since i was robbed of my phone...that's why i left the whatsapp contact there
Interesting15:

Can you send a pm sir?
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by Interesting15: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2021
marttol:
I lost access to my email,since i was robbed of my phone...that's why i left the whatsapp contact there

Ok I will contact you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by Martdc(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cjgrandbereau:
Please, we are not complaining.. Nigeria is already filled with bad news, we need something that would keep reminding us that there’s more to life than just killings and Fulani herdsmen destruction.

TRADE WITH THE RIGHT VENDOR

We buy at direct exchange rates without any percentage reduction.

Check poster for our number.

BITCOIN | GIFTCARDS | PAYPAL | ZELLE | VENMO | CASHAPP |
Idiot scammer. You better desist from scamming people
Re: Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation by Cytsl: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cjgrandbereau:
Please, we are not complaining.. Nigeria is already filled with bad news, we need something that would keep reminding us that there’s more to life than just killings and Fulani herdsmen destruction.

TRADE WITH THE RIGHT VENDOR

We buy at direct exchange rates without any percentage reduction.

Check poster for our number.

BITCOIN | GIFTCARDS | PAYPAL | ZELLE | VENMO | CASHAPP |
in your WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whitemoney, Liquorose, Queen, Saskay, Jackie B, Jaypaul, Saga Up For Eviction / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction / BBNaija 2019 Auditions: Details For Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition, Venues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.