Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! (260 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! by DAMEHLISM(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL THE NAIRALAND FAMILY

Do you know that the names of the different churches in Nigeria is as much as the people in it?
I live in a small town where Church buildings is more than the number of people in it..
however, i'm a proudly Catholic..
tell us your church
Re: Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! by Monogamy: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Social Media International Church

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! by Notyourtype: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2021
WINNERS all the way
Re: Which Nigerian Church Has The Most Followers; Comment The Name Of Your Church! by Kdon2: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2021
DAMEHLISM:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL THE NAIRALAND FAMILY

Do you know that the names of the different churches in Nigeria is as much as the people in it?
I live in a small town where Church buildings is more than the number of people in it..
however, i'm a proudly Catholic..
tell us your church

You lack initiative counting churches.

(1) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From Temptation Of Starting My Own Church – Pastor Adeboye / Have You Noticed That Church Rats Are Now More Robust Than House Rats? / 30+ Jesus Christ - Life Changing Quotes To Inspire You Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.